• Published 6th Dec 2017
  • 2,517 Views, 30 Comments

The Incredible Sci-hulk of Canterlot High - Flameboy



Twilight drinks some strange liquid and gets stressed over some past memories.

  • ...
8
 30
 2,517

Rise and shine part 2

Back at the Sparkle house, we see our heroine-soon-to-be-super-hero sleeping in her bed with her dog. At the elbow joint (which of course Spike had his paws on them) was starting to wake up. Well, his head was on the mattress of the bed. And his right paw was on his big sister's upper right arm and his left on her right lower arm. He simultaneously opened his eyes at the same time, and then closes them again and moved his head up and yawns.

"*Yawning loud and long* *smacks his lips twice* Hmm, what time is it now?" He said as he looks to his bottom left to see the alarm clock. "2:40, huh? He wondered.
"Wait, 2:40?!" He said as he still looks at the clock. Then, turns to his right,"We're supposed to be in school now! And we're supposed to be in our last class of 4A! Oh, Twilight's not going to be happy about this. But, she could still be Sci-Hulk, though, right? He asked himself. Then he turns back to his left, but at the top this time. With his eyes full of worry, then becomes full of surprise, when he sees that Sci-Hulk's now Twilight once again.
"Phfoo! That was worrysome. And it looks like she doesn't have the strength to hold me now, either," he said. Then he pulled his right paw off of her arm and then he pulled his left paw off. Next, he placed them on the left side of her right forearm and bicep. Then he started pushing softly and slowly and carefully, but her arms wouldn't budge. He raised his right eyebrow up and closed his eyes and pushed harder. Then he took a break, and started pushing again with effort. But alas, he couldn't move his sister's arm off his belly. "*Pant and Pant* Okay, maybe not," he said as he was exhausted from trying to move Twilight's arm off of him. Next, he looks at her. "Come on, Twilight, wake up!" He shouted while he closed his eyes at the end of his sentence.

"AAAAHH!" Twilight Sparkle yelled as she pushed herself up with her belly facing towards her bed. Then, she faces towards the window behind the back of her bed rest. She held her right eyebrow up as to what she was hearing.

"Twalight! Cand brathe!" Spike shouted but muffled while his mouth was still blocked by Twilight's forearm.

Twilight, still had her eyebrow up, looks to find out what the sound was. It was by finding out that her dog was struggling to breathe. And because her arm was covering Spike's mouth, it resulted in him choking on it. "*Gasping*!" She started gasping lets go of him and he lands on his belly and then his chest. He pushed himself up using his paws. Next he widely opened his eyes and was gasping a huge amount of air. And then he placed his left paw on his heart. Then, he twisted his chest towards the audience. His eyes were wide open. His pupils began to shrink to the size of a pea where you could only see tiny black spots. And his eyebrows were curved upward. That's what his face started to look like when he started gasping for air. He started inhaling and exhaling huge amounts of air very quickly, yet took his time, for 10 times.

On his second, you know what I'll show you when you scroll down some more. Is that ok for all you true believers? Ha! Classic Stan Lee reference. -FLAMEBOY