• Published 26th Nov 2017
  • 1,924 Views, 25 Comments

Strange World - BioQuillFiction



In a world where Magic and Man have tried to co-exist, the invention of television brought unexpected peace between the two races, and now, Wes gets to meet the actress of MLP's Spike. She is very different off camera...Very Different.

  • ...
8
 25
 1,924

Chapter 2: Date

We left the restaurant will full bellies and some more insight on one another. For example, we are both gamers, both find sports video games as a bizarre alternate to fantasy sports, and the Fallout games are the best Si-Fi games, but The Elder Scrolls, are the best Fantasy ones, and we agreed that it was because they are from the same company. So in short, Sports video games make no sense, and Bethesda rocks all around. With the sun going down she figured it was time to head home, and therefore, time to meet her family.

Needless to say, I was nervous. The drive to her house was oddly long, as her house is in the more mountainous area. A drive up the side of a mountain later, we arrived at her home. It looked like a nice house, being, at least how it looked, made from bricks and wood. It was a nice looking place, all fenced in with a waist high white picket fence. All in all, a very nice place. Barbara opened the door, and I followed her inside. Inside was like any house I'd see back home. Roomy, cozy, TV, family photos everywhere...and the smell of food cooking coming from the kitchen. “Mom, Dad, Bro, I’m home!” Barbara called out, to which a tall, male version of Barbara came out. “Hi daddy.” She said, going up and hugging him.

“Hey sweetie.” He said, hugging her back. He looked up and saw me. “So, this is the guest your bosses dumped on you?”

“Dad.” Barbara said, voice stern as she broke the hug. “He won a contest and chose to spend this week with me. And let’s be honest, that guest bedroom was never going to be used otherwise.”

“He’s a small thing, even for a human.” Barbara’s father said, making me blush. I always was shorter than others. Which is odd cause my build hasn’t changed since I was little, that area where I’m fit but not in shape, that ‘bummer’ body, if you will.

“Dad…”

“Ah, I’m just messing with him.” The drake said, walking over to me and holding out a claw. “Name’s Devaro, and you are?”

“Wes. Uh, Sir!”

“Heh, afraid of me are ya? Like you already.” He said, patting my shoulder. “So, bet you didn’t expect to win a contest did ya?”

“No, not really. Most I’ve won was fourth place in my elementary school spelling bee.”

“What you misspell?”

“Avocado...” I groan, remembering spelling it with two A’s rather than one.

“Eh, it’s one of those words you really never spell out.” Devaro said. “Well, come on, ;let me show you the wife.” He said, leading me into the kitchen, where an older, less...busy version of Barbara was cooking, though, her spine scales were longer when they hung off to the side and they weren’t green, they were blue. “Wes, this is my wife, Carla.”

“Nice to meet you.” Carla said, giving a nod with a warm smile. “Barbie has been talking all about this week.”

“Mom!” Barbara shouted, embarrassed.

“Barbie?” I asked.

“Her nickname since this one christmas where we got her a set of barbie toys. For that whole new year she called herself Barbie and wanted to live in a ‘Dream house’.”

I burst out laughing. “Oh my god!”

“Mom…” Barbara said, defeated.

“Barbar!” I turned around, seeing a much smaller, slightly taller purple drake with Barbara’s same green spine scales jump out from somewhere and onto her back. “Where ya been sis?”

Barbara smiled as she grabbed the little drake and pulled him off her back and into a hug. “Work, we have a special guest that will be staying here with us for a while.” She then looked over at me. “Wes, this is my little bro, Marco.”

“Hi.” Marco said, waving at me as Barbara put him down.

“Heh, hey there little guy.” I said, giving a smile.

“So, when will dinner be done mom?” Barbara asked.

“About an hour. Why don’t you show off the house to our guest here, and show him the guest room too.” Carla asked, Barbara nodding.

“Come on Wes.” Barbara said, leading me out of the kitchen and though the house.

Her living room was large, lots of room, a big flat screen tv, large comfy couch, loveseat, and a nice hardwood floor. Down the hallway was several closed doors. Bedrooms, I assumed. The open doors were all bathrooms. Large bathrooms. Each having two showers, a pool sized tub, STALLS for the toilets, and four sinks. “Why so...many?” I asked.

“Family pops in unannounced often. Most of the near infinite other rooms this house has we just put a bed, dresser, few tables and chairs with a tv in them. Will take a while to actually decorate them all.”

“So it’s not infinite?”

“Well, yes and no. This house is a pocket dimension, so it’s currently as big as we want it, but the bigger we make it, the more power we pull...and the bigger the bill.”

“Ah. So it’s as big as you can afford.”

“Exactly.” Barbara said, opening a door to one of the rooms she said was lightly decorated. Hey, my bags are here. “Studio dropped your stuff off here while we were at the Hollywood sign and mom called saying she placed it here. You can unpack it all and such. Take a nap or something and if you aren’t wandering around I’ll call you for dinner.”

“Okay, thanks.” I said, entering the room. I left the door open a crack, and walked over to my bags. Opening a dresser, I began placing my clothes into them. WIth that done I grabbed my phone and the charger, plugging it in. It was eight forty three, and I was rather tired. I set my alarm to ring for half an hour, thinking a quick nap would be nice. I quickly turned off the lights and got into the bed. It was firm, and the pillow was soft. The darkness of sleep took me quick.


”Hey Wes, you hear about the contest Hasbro is having? Winner gets to spend a week with the MLP cast member of their choice.”

“Yeah, I don’t think I’ll enter though.”

“What?! Why?!”

“It’s all probably gonna be fees and money to pay just to have the application submitted. You know my family is always tight on money.”

“No way, I entered second I heard about it, just fill out a form with info on where you live and the cast member you want to spend the week with. It’s free.”

“Still, thousands of people, magical and human are going to be entering. From what I heard the winner will be declared in a month, out of all those people, what are the odds you or I win?”

“One in how ever many people enter it.”

“Har har. I just don’t think it’s worth the time.”

“Tell you what, how’s about after school, we play some Left 4 Dead, VS match. If I win, you enter the contest, if you win, then I drop it.”

“Fine. But I’ve been playing a lot of that recently, don’t expect me to go down easy.”

“I’ll count on that. Wouldn’t be fun if it was easy.”


I lost that bet, obviously. It was close. We were even, time down to the last three minutes, and I was rocking Ellis with a shotgun and dual pistols. There were several specials, all but one AI allie was dead, and when I was reloading he jumped on me, being a hunter, while my last allie was swarmed and fell by a horde or normal infected.

I accepted my defeat and submitted the form that same day. Didn’t expect to win...not in a million years.

I woke up, feeling something...soft. Damn, these are good pillows.

I opened my eyes.

...Why are these pillow breathing?


“Sorry Wes…” Barbara said, the two of us up and sitting on the bed. At some point she turned off the alarm and got into bed with me and was cuddling.

“I uh...Kinda wanna know why?” I ask, confused and slightly feeling violated and…other teenage things.

“I just...I have always slept hugging a body pillow. And hugging my mom, dad or little bro when it happens is nice, but...I don’t know...Guess I just wasn’t thinking really.” She admitted, looking confused...and cute… Stop, she’s older than you, you are seventeen, and she’s… Wait…

“Barbara...Have you ever had a boyfriend?” I ask.

She blushed furiously.

Oh...My...God. “Not one?”

“...No. Like I said, most males see me and think I’m easy cause of how my “normal” body is, and the few females I tried only were interested in my body...so they were as bad as the males.”

“So when you did a background check on me…”

“I was hoping you were nice. Government data only tells so much.”

“So...what you’re saying is…”

“...I was hoping for a...relationship…”

I had a mix of joy, confusion, and fear rush though my body. It felt like my everything dropped into my gut. “Uhhh...You know I am still a minor right? Least until a few more months.”

“I know. I just...you are such a nice guy, literally the only nice male I’ve met other than my dad, brother and Carson.”

“Do your parents…?”

“Yeah...why do you think they didn’t come in sooner?”

Okay, I know she’s hot, open this, and I’d be the envy of every brony on the planet...but I can’t take advantage of her because of this. That would make me no better than the jerks she had those experiences with. I thought, desire fighting with morality in my head. “So… you’re really desperate, huh?” Why the heck did I just say that!?

“Heh...very.” She admitted, rubbing her arms.

Damn it, think of something?! As panic starts settling in, I got an idea. It’s not the best, but it will do. “Okay...How about this… We can…” I gulped. “Date, for this week and if something forms...then when I turn eighteen we can make it official.” Why did I just say that! Idiot! You already have a crush on her from her look alone and the small time you spent with her! You just dig your own grave!

I was suddenly tacked to the ground...and a rather...large...soft...pair was against my face. “Oh thank you!” Barbara cheared.

Can’t breath. Nose bleed incoming. Yup, gonna die.


Dinner was... awkward. To put it into word. Barbara's mother seemed Happy and her father seemed… alright with it. He wasn't acting...protective, but I was ready to run. Air or not, those claw could still slice me dead.

“We are so glad you accepted Barbie’s request Wes.” Her mother said, passing a bowl of mixed veggies to Barbara's little brother.

“Well...it's more of a test or trial run but she asked nicely.” I replied. Watching my words.

“We trust you'll treat her better than other males have in the past.” Her father said.

“I will do my best.”

“So Wes, what should we do tomorrow?” Barbara asked, her seat next to mine.

“I uh… Not sure. Beach maybe? Never seen the ocean before.”

“Sounds like fun. Maybe we can go fishing too.” She added.

“It has been a while since we went fishing.” Her dad added.

“Maybe we can come alone too? Would that be alright Barbie?” Her mom asked.

“Sure. Been a while since we all did something together.” Barbara said. “Did you pack a swimsuit Wes?”

“Huh? Oh, no. My town doesn't even have a public pool so I don't own one.” I answered.

“Looks like we get to go shopping before we hit the beach then.”


My town has a small strip mall, five stores, not including the Wal-Mart, but the mall Barbara and her family took me to could easily hold my towns population and have plenty of room for more. I didn't even know buildings could be this big. I mean, I Know about skyscrapers and such but to actually see them.. And here I thought the Wal-Mart was huge.

I picked out a simple red swim trunks and sunscreen. Barbara also apparently bought a new bikini… yeah I can take a guess as to why.

I thought about that, and found it odd. She had bad experiences with males because they only liked her for her body, yet I have a feeling she’ll be using that to her advantage for this.

After all… I did faint when I saw her in that fluffy dress in her “normal” form. Being in a skin tight bikini in her “normal” form or altered…I’m gonna die.

A short drive later, we were now at a white sandy beach with blue ocean water for...forever. I’ve seen it on tv, pictures, and in magazines… In person is… A whole other experience.

“Hey Wes~” Barbara's voice called out, taking my attention away from the scenery...and into a lewd anime.

Barbara was running towards me...in slow motion, must just be the sudden adrenaline rush hitting me, wearing a rather stringy bikini top with just triangles covering her nipples. And her bikini bottom was rather small too...thank god it was also covered by a mini skirt of sorts… nope, not anywhere near enough. Nose bleed coming. “H-hey.” I say weakly, holding my nose closed with both hands while a hot blush turns my face a dark shade of red.

“So, you like~?” She asked...her breasts inflating before my very eyes as I see her take a rather long and deep breath.

“I think he does Barbie.” Barbara's mom said, walking up next to us, wearing a yellow full body swimsuit. “And please dear, don't break him.”

“Come on mom, I’m not that bad.” Her mother then motioned over to me, blood trickling out my nose despite the pressure I was applying. “...so take it down a peg or two?”

“Try just being the way you acted yesterday.” She said, walking off and leaving us alone together.

Barbara exhaled, her breasts shrinking back to their “normal” size. “Heh...sorry.” She said blushing.

“I-it's alright.” I stutter. You're just excited is all.” I say pullings out some tissue I grabbed before we left the house for just such an event. “So...what should we do?”

“Well… Sandcastles?” She asked.

Huh...well playing with the sand at the playground was always fun. “Sure. Let's find a spot.” Looking for an empty spot to build a Sandcastle was harder than it should have been. There was just so many people. Finally we found a spot near the water and got to work.

Most kids have special buckets to fill with sand and there's a tower. Even when I was little I hated that. I used my hands and was pretty good at it. When I entered middle school art class and we were working with clay that talent stuck, I only used the tools I needed and made a pretty good replica of my dog.

Old habits kicked in as I began picking up and packing the sand in places and molding it to form my desired shapes. I’m not sure how much time passed but I made a fair sized castle, moat, three four feet tall towers, a foot tall wall connecting them all, and the pesents and such were all rocks, sea shells, and sticks. It was nice.

“Wow.” Barbara said, kneeling down next to me and looking at my work. “It's amazing. If there was a competition, you'd be in the top ten.”

I chuckled. “It's just a castle.”

“A really good one. If I tried to make something like this it would have fallen over already.”

I shrugged. “Dad always said I had a surgeons touch. You should see me work with clay.”

“Heh. Just needs a giant monster to attack the castle and it could be the rough draft of a movie.”

“Heh. Yeah, attack of the fifty foot dragoness.” I joke, looking at Barbara as she gave me a smile… “aww come on. It looks awesome.”

“The waves will knock it over if it's left alone here. Or some jerk with nothing better to do.”

I sighed. “Fine.” I say, caving in. Sad all that work is gonna be undone, but I guess that would have happened either way.

Barbara then stood up. “Oh look, a tiny castle. Time to make it rubble.” She said, acting a monstrous dragon poorly, likely on purpose. I laughed, knowing she's a good actress and seeing her act badly on purpose was rather funny. She playfully shipped one of the three towers into a sandpile before stepping through the wall like from the beginning of Attack on Titan.

Taking out the other two towers she then...slightly expanded her butt and jumped up, slamming it Down on the castle...why was that hot… No! Bad Wes! You are not a perv!

“That was fun.” Barbara said, snapping me out of my mental self discipline. As she got up her exact butt imprint was In the sand… Stop it!

“Y-yeah. So, what next?” She asked” dusting the sand off her butt.

“um...ice cream?”

“Sounds good. Think I saw a snack stand some ways back. Come on.” True to her claim a snack bar was where she said. I ordered a vanilla and she got a strawberry.

We just walked around the beach, made small talk and enjoyed the sights. We caught back up with her parents and little brother, who seemed to be enjoying their fishing spot on a pair that went at least half a mile into the ocean.

“Hey Wes.” Barbara's dad said, getting up and handing me his fishing pole. “Mind if I see how you cast a rode?”

“Um...sure. Fishing on a lake can't be too different from the ocean.” I say, reeling it in and checking the bate. It was still there so I set the rod to cast when I threw it, lifted it overhead and cast quick and rather fa- Why is there a small kite on it?

“AAAHH!” I heard a shrike. I turned around and saw Barbara...covering herself...topless.

I reeled it back it...and her small bikini top was hooked on by one of the straps… My nose bled then I hit the pier floor, darkness taking me. A single thought running through my head as it did.

When did my life become a romance comedy anime?