• Published 23rd Dec 2017
  • 531 Views, 20 Comments

Out of the ghetto and into the fire - LEEROY_JENKINS



Gangs take over Equestria drugs and criminals run rampant along with other perversions and Spike wants to do something about it.

  • ...
 20
 531

Chapter 4 Let's start a fucking gang

Seven people gathered at a old church outside of the town of Ponyville 5 of the 7 were stood around the podium and

were facing Rusty and Spike

"Every motherfucka here knows what we need to do. Those bitches be ridin' around thinkin' they own these streets.

I don't care what flags they flyin'....Spellz,Flyers,KIngs... no one's makin' this man afraid to walk around his home town.

We 'bout to lock this shit down...right now." Spike shouted this as Rusty stood next to him

''FUCK YEAH.''

''Let's do it!"

"Let's kick some fucking ass!"

Needless to say the crowd agreed with him and liked everything he said

"Now we need to get out there and kick some fucking ass and teach all these motherfuckers we ain't playing around.''

Spike then turned around and grabbed a duffle bag of a table and tossed it onto the ground in front of everybody inside

was 5 pistols some ammo and 2 baseball bats and some purple bandanas

"Now strap up i know where a small turf war is going on we go there we can take all of those motherfuckers out at once." The crew quickly did as they were told and after about five minutes they were ready

"Alright now let's roll we got pendejos to shoot." As Rusty finished his sentence they all headed to the cars ready to kill some gang members. They soon arrived 2 blocks away, they could already here the gun fire they piled out of the cars and ran towards the fight. Spike,Rusty,and Lucky on the left and the other four on the right all of them were behind some buildings and up ahead of them were three cars one blue, one orange, one yellow there were two gang members of the respective color behind each car but they were no problem for our up and coming gang as they were behind the yellow and blue cars so they were fish in a fucking barrel. The Flyers were quickly outnumbered and killed like dogs. After all the fighting the saints gathered up all of the guns,money,and ammo they then left as quickly as they came heading towards the church. There they looked over what gear they got the from the fight and evenly divided it up amongst themselves then from there they all went their separate ways.

Author's Note:

BOOM THE GANG IS FINALLY TOGETHER AND THAT IS A WRAP