• Published 24th Nov 2017
  • 1,394 Views, 13 Comments

An Apple Family Thanksgiving Gather with a Sentry! - Saiyan of the North Star



Flash Sentry is about to face the biggest challenge of his life: Meeting his girlfriend, Applejack's big whole family for Thanksgiving gathering and to learn how they came to be a couple.

  • ...
10
 13
 1,394

An Apple Family Thanksgiving Gather with a Sentry!

An Apple Family Thanksgiving Gather with a Sentry!

Flash Sentry is driving his car at a certain farm he promised his girlfriend he’ll be there for the Thanksgiving celebrating. It has been over 4 months since they started dating, it felt good being with someone you like and to care for since he used to date another girl named Sunset Shimmer who approved their relationship. They enjoy each other’s company like they were almost inseparable though they also understand to give each other some spaces like if they have other plans to do; like either hanging out with some friends or working at their part-time jobs. There were also some crazy times they been through; like going against three mind-controlling Sirens with their magic singing, competing against a rival school that became friends with later, and two she-demons who were two girls he knows.

However, despite surviving through all that and live to tell the tale, today is going to be the biggest challenge for Flash to face: Meeting his girlfriend’s big whole family hope to make a good impression on them and to earn their trust to date her. To be honest, he’s sweating like crazy on the inside and feels like he’s gonna get the overprotective glare from them if he tries anything funny.

He looks ahead as he drives seeing the place where his girlfriend said the party will be at, speaking of his girlfriend, she is standing at the front gate-sign that says ‘Sweet Apple Acres’ wearing a light-lime green dress and her signature cowgirl hat.

“Flash, you made it!” The cowgirl called out as Flash park his car and exit the vehicle.

“Of course, Applejack, I wouldn’t miss the opportunity to meet your family even though I already know few of them.” Flash said referring to her little sister and big brother.

“You’re nervous of telling them about us, are ya?” Applejack asked smirking.

“Wh-Wh-What, no, of course not, I was just wondering… if I’m not dressing too fancy.” Flash fake smiled. He is definitely nervous, you could almost smell the fear from him.

“Flash. You have nothing to worry, you’re the most kind and honest guy I know, you’ll welcome you to the family.” Applejack claimed putting her hand on his chest.

“It almost sounds like we’re already getting married.” Flash said blushing and Applejack blushes too as she playfully hit his arm.

“Hey now, Granny Smith will give us long lecture if she heard you say that.” Applejack chuckled.

The couple went to the barn where the party is, as they walk Flash sometimes image seeing all the apple trees as far as the eyes can like ocean at a beach in the summer time or a giant jungle seeing the nature side.

They made it to the barn where there are lots and lots of people wearing similar western outfits like they’re either cowboys, cowgirls, or some fancy traits on them, they are all Applejack’s family: The Apple Family. Among them, is little girl with a big red bow in her head came running to Applejack and Flash looking at them back and forth like she’s checking something.

“Applejack, is HE the guy you mentioned?” The girl asked Applejack nodded while blushing as Flash gulps of nervous.

The girl turns around towards and took in a deep breath, then brought out a rusty-looking triangle ringing loud to get the family’s attention all looking at the young girl.

“Everyone, Applejack’s BOYFRIEND is HERE!” The girl shouted pointing at the nervous Flash as he smiles a bit and waves at them.

They stand there quietly as they blink twice then they cheer shouting so loud that maybe their screams reached the Heaven, which made caught Flash off guard in surprise, and the whole family came at him like a stampeded of cows or bulls whichever comes first. All gather around him, pick him off his feet and bringing him to a sit with Applejack standing next to him.

“Huh…” Flash shocked not finding a word to say about their reaction.

“Now, Flash, I would like to introduce you to the Apple Family.” Applejack said before taking a deep breath and showing each family member and their names.

“This here's Apple Fritter. Apple Bumpkin. Red Gala. Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Caramel Apple, Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Baked Apples, Apple Brioche, Apple Cinnamon Crisp, Apple Cider, Apple Cobbler, Apple Honey, Apple Munchies, Gala Appleby, Jonagold, Lavender Fritter, Peachy Sweet, Perfect Pie, Apple Brown Betty, Braeburn, Babs Seed, Goldie Delicious, great aunt Pine Apple, Aunt and Uncle Orange, Grand Pear...” While Flash got know the family, they each put a plate of this own apple dishes all piling up much to Flash’s surprises. Applejack stopped for a second or two take a deep breathing again before continuing to the last family members.

“Big McIntosh, Apple Bloom, annnd…” Applejack shoved an apple in Flash’s mouth before getting to the last member. “Granny Smith.” Showing her grandmother sleeping on her rocking chair.

“Up'n'attem, Granny Smith, we got a special guest.” Applejack called out, waking up Granny from her nap and slow walking to Flash.

“You know, I’ve always notices the way you’ve been staring at Applejack for while during lunch time at the school.” Granny Smith stated making Flash nervous.

“And it’s about damn time you made your move!” Granny Smith shouted happily. Flash now realizes that Granny Smith already knows about he and Applejack’s relationship.

Flash turns to see Big Mac with his girlfriend Sugar Belle who also have come to spend Thanksgiving with Big Mac and his family.

“I hope you both happy times together and hope you don’t try anything or else I’ll hunt you down to the ends of time!” Big Mac threatened making Flash worry as he nodded.

“So, how did you two exactly ended up together?” Babs Seed asked as everyone also got curious.

Flash and Applejack looks at each other, both blushing red as an apple while smiling, feeling nervous of how they’ll react when they tell them. Applejack nodded gesturing that she’s okay to tell them.

“Well, we have been dating for 4 months, it all started a couple of weeks ago before we became official.” Applejack started telling the tale of how Flash and Applejack became a couple.

(Flashback)

“You want me to do WHAT?!” Applejack yelled in shock.

“Just go up to him and confess your feelings to him., darling.” Rarity repeated of what she just said.

Applejack is sitting with her friends, the Mane 7, enjoying lunch together and talking about their day, until Rarity and Sunset brought up the subject of Applejack having a crush on a certain blue-haired Sentry.

“Come on, we all know about your crush on Flash since freshmen.” Rainbow Dash stated.

“I-I’m just waiting for the right moment.” Applejack claimed, she has hung with Flash a bit as friends, but never got to talk to him about going on a date with him.

Every time she tried, she quickly changes her mind about it and talk about something else like her farm and such.

“Listen, I used to date Flash and I know that he’ll surely open up to you!” Sunset assured though Applejack is still nervous.

“I know how you feel, being shy can be a burden.” Fluttershy comforted her friend, understanding her friend’s shyness.

“Yeah, I’m 100% percent sure you two are perfect for each other.” Twilight agreed that Applejack and Flash would be a nice couple.

“And we can throw a big party for you guys!” Pinkie excited.

“How will I even know he feels the same way?” Applejack asked.

“Well, Darling, I suggest” But Applejack cut off Rarity when she was gonna suggest something.

“It’s not like I can just walk right up to him say, ‘Flash Sentry, will you do me the honor of taking this apple and marry me’, it-”

“Applejack?” The cowgirl shot her eyes open of gasps seeing Flash Sentry standing right in front of her while she’s on her knees and holding an apple outward towards him.

Both shocked teenagers stare at each other like they’re frozen in fear while their face becomes red of embarrassment. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were trying to hold in their laughs while the other girls were surprises that Flash just came up to them. When Flash was about to say something, Applejack instantly threw the apple right in his face making him fall on his back in pain and she just ran panicking straight through a wall to outside leaving a human side hole.

(Flashback End)

“AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The Apple laughed after hearing about Applejack running away like a scared little kitten.

“Okay, okay, we get it. I screwed up.” Applejack said pinches the bridge of her nose.

“HAHAHA… okay, we-we’re sorry.” Big Mac chuckled after a while the family stops laughing calming themselves down.

“Man cuz, you must’ve really like this guy to do something like that.” Breaburn commented.

“Yeah, your love was painful to realize that.” Flash smirked making Applejack blush.

“How what happens next?” Applebloom asked wanting the two to continue the story.

“Well, for two weeks after that, Applejack and I began to avoid each other of being embarrass and scared, barely talk and all. Applejack and I decided to meet up on the roof of the school.” Flash said his turn of telling the tale.

(Flashback)

Flash and Applejack standing on the rooftop face to face, well, barely. They decided it was time to face each other about their feelings once and for all.

“So, I heard that you have a crush on me for a long time now.” Flash mentioned hearing that from Fluttershy when she helped him to the nurse’s office.

“Yeah, I know it’s weird for you hear that considering you used to date Sunset and had a crush on two Twilights from different worlds. I wonder what a country girl like would even be with a guy like you.” Applejack said sadly thinking she wasn’t worth it to be a girlfriend.

Then Flash did the unexpected, Flash pulls Applejack into a strong hug shocking the cowgirl as she blushes heavily. Flash chuckles, like he heard a funny joke before.

“I’ve actually started having a crush on you too, when I broke up with Sunset.” Flash admitted shocking Applejack more as her arms move on their own and hugging Flash back.

They look right at each other’s eyes feeling a sudden spark from within them as they shine in light, unconsciously they lean in close and kiss as they slowly close their eyes. The k”iss brought out exploding feelings like fireworks-no, a star exploding into a supernova and Applejack’s pony-traits appears from the love of the two. Soon, they departed felt amazing from their first kiss together almost like the universe knew these two are soulmates.

(Flashback End)

“And that’s how we became boyfriend and Girlfriend.” Flash finished hugging Applejack from behind while the whole family smiles in tears.

“Such a romantic moment!” An Apple Relative complimented.

“Almost like how Big Mac and I feel when we shared our first kiss.” Sugar Belle said leaning into Mac’s chest.

“Yep!” Big Mac said.

Granny Smith smiles, seeing those two together reminded her how Applejack’s parents were when they were young despite two families hating each other before she and Grand Pear finally came together peaceful after the children learned about their parents. She believes Flash will certainly bring Applejack happiness in her life and she’ll do the same to him.

“Alright y’all, this calls for a group photo!” Granny Smith announced as everyone agrees.

They all gather together in front of the barn and the camera is set on a timer with Flash and Applejack at the center, smile and the camera flashes taking a perfect picture of the whole family including Flash as he is already considering family earning their approval. Neither Applejack nor Flash regret being together and will always be together until death do them apart.

The scene zooms out showing the picture that was taken hanging on a wall in Applejack’s room and Applejack herself sleeping peaceful in bed with Flash who decided to stay with her for the night.

Author's Note:

KO HAPPY THANKSGIVING, hope you all enjoy this Holiday Special!

I thought about doing another romance story involving Flash with another girl, out favorite cowgirl Applejack and introducing him to the whole Apple Family and learning about how they came together.

Hope you find some of it funny and romantic to read.

KO comment, favorite, click the thumb up button, and hope you enjoy the Story!

Comments ( 13 )

Anychance you could do a FlashxFluttershy story?

8569732
KO no sure, Fluttershy is not one of my favorite characters.

Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

Also, better ship than FlashLight :heart: :ajsmug: :heart:

I'm still more of a Pony-Twilight/Pony-Flash and Sci-Twi/Human-Flash Supporter, but this story isn't bad, though there are still a few spelling errors, you really should remember to proof-read your own work before publishing it, and I think that it would have had a more meaningful moment if when AJ & Flash Kissed, when AJ Ponyed-up, then some of her Magic flowed from her lips into Flash and he Ponyed-up as well, gaining Pony Ears, Pegasus Wings, and a long Rattail Hairstyle to mimic the tail of his pony counterpart, it just feels like their love would literally be more magical That way, and make it so that Flash would no longer have to be kept out all of the Magical Stuff that the Mane 7 go though.

This was sweet. Could use a few fixes as far as grammar is concerned, but this was pretty short and sweet.

8569749
I wonder which characters are your favorite characters and which characters aren't your favorite characters?

10141393
KO in the Equestria Girls series, it’s Sunset, Flash, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack.

10141414
How about in FIM series too?

10141424
KO Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie (Pinkie Pie from Equestria Girls too.), and Spike.

10141518
I see
My favorite characters from the top of my head there would be Spike, Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon, Chrysalis, Daybreaker/Celestia.

Wonder who would be in a harem for Spike if he were to have one? :0

Wow, I have a new ship for the Equestria Girls universe

Login or register to comment