• Published 24th Nov 2017
  • 333 Views, 2 Comments

Birth of a Hero - ultspideyfan



Kaine has been The Spider-Mane for over twenty years. Realizing his time is up, he gives somepony else the mantle.

  • ...
3
 2
 333

Hero in Ponyville

Author's Note:

I wanted to get this out. This is the last thing I do on this book, since I'm doing a whole new thing.

Four years and three months had passed. So much has happened. Uncle Ben was killed on my birthday, I moved to Ponyville to stay with Granny Smith and the others, Aunt May even decided to come with me. Peter looked around the farm. Nothing seemed to change.

"Peter!!!" He knew who that was, Applejack. His sister, who was only two years older than him.

"What is it???"

"Care to explain this?!" Applejack tossed him a newspaper. The title read: SPIDER-MANE SAVES LITTLE FILLY. Peter looked down at the picture that was taken. It was him, in a red and blue outfit, a rather tacky one to say the least. He was pulling a filly out of a burning cottage.

"Peter...listen your only eleven, you have these gifts, but y'all need to tell us when ya go out being...a hero. We worry every day and night. Ya don't like to tell us anything since Uncle Ben died, but--"

"I'm sorry for making y'all worry." Applejack looked at her brother, trying to find out if he was serious or not. "I know you and the others worry, but I have to do this. I can't tell you when I'm about to go out there...what if something happens because of me talking to you guys...I can't waste any time. I'm sorry." Applejack walked over to her brother, and placed her hoof on his head.

"Well alright." Peter hugged Applejack. A sudden tingle went off in Peter.

"I have to go." Peter galloped up towards his bedroom. He pulled out his family made costume, beginning to put on the costume. Peter finally galloped out of the house, jumping high into the air.

Comments ( 2 )

I thought Peter Parker was Spider Man.

>>Starlight Nova
He is, but I had this idea that popped into my head of having a Spider-God be the original Spider-Mane (which is Kaine), and then give somepony else the powers of the Spider-God.

Login or register to comment