• Published 21st Nov 2017
  • 1,784 Views, 15 Comments

Different Reasons to Party - Leviathan Jaeger



Everyone is at the same party, but they all have different reasons to be there. Each chapter focuses on a new set of people at the same party. Same story, just different view points.

  • ...
6
 15
 1,784

Twilight and Twilight

Both of the Twilights arrived at the same time, since they were spending the day together. Twi, the human world Twilight, wanted to spend the day with the visiting princess, hearing her stories about Equestria and just enjoying her company in general. When they walked up to the door, the name guy greeted them, getting kind of confused.

"Hello Twilight...and Twilight?" he said, looking from one to the other.

Both of the girls giggled before Twilight spoke up. "Yes, you should find two Twilight Sparkles in your book."

The name guy looked through the T's until he found both of their names. He just shrugged his shoulders and crossed them off, letting them inside.

"That never gets old," Twi said to her pony counterpart.

"Yep," Twilight responded with a giggle. When the two of them entered the room, it didn't take long for them to find the other girls. With haste, they quickly made their way over to them, giving them both smiles and waves.

"Hello Twilights, I'm happy to see both of you here," Rarity said to them.

"We're glad to see you too," Twilight replied to her.

"I can't thank you enough for this dress Rarity," Twi stated to her.

As Rarity replied, Sunset joined the group. Twilight and Sunset talked about Equestria for a little bit, until the Dazzlings joined the group. Twilight still didn't trust the Dazzlings, especially Adagio, but she took Sunset's word when she said they've turned to the good side. Once the group dispersed, the two Twilights walked over to the drink table. After getting their drinks, they both started to chat again, until Twilight noticed Flash Sentry walking up to them.

"Hey Twilight, long time no see," he said with a smile.

"Hey, it has been awhile hasn't it," Twilight replied, trying to be nice.

"I was just wondering if you would want to, dance with me?" he asked.

"Oh I would, but I just got asked by Twi, and I don't want to be rude to her," she responded, taking Twi's hand and making her way to the dance floor. "Maybe next time."

"Yeah, next time, sounds good," Flash said to her, before walking away.

"I didn't ask to dance," Twi said to her as they got into dancing positions.

"I know, but I just wanted to get away from Flash, he's annoying," Twilight responded, which Twi nodded to. The two of them started to dance, waltzing back and forth. Even though Twi didn't ask her to dance, that's not to say she wasn't enjoying it. In fact, Twi enjoyed just about anything she and Twilight did together. Whether it was confusing people by being at the same place at the same time, trying out different scientific experiments, or just listening to Twilight's Equestria stories, Twi always had a good time. As they continued to dance, Twi couldn't help but stare into Twilight's purple eyes, and the same went for Twilight. When they both realized what they were doing, they looked away blushing.

They continued to dance until the music stopped, since Twilight didn't want to deal with Flash asking her for another dance. When they walked off the dance floor, Twi got to talk to the other Shadowbolts, who were now at the party. Twilight just stood and listened to their conversation, until she saw Flash walking up to her again.

"Hey Twilight, since we didn't get to dance together, I was wondering if you would want to go down to the gazebo with me?" he asked with a smile.

"As a matter of fact, I was just about to go there with Twi, so sorry, I can't," she replied, earning a look of confusion and shock from Flash.

"Your going down there...with her?" he asked.

"Yep," Twilight replied, before grabbing Twi's hand again and making her way out of the building. Luckily she saw where the gazebo was when they pulled into the parking lot earlier, so she knew where to go. Once they were in their destination, Twilight turned to Twi. "What was his deal?"

Twi just stood there, blushing dark red. "You don't know what this is used for?"

Twilight shook her head, which prompted Twi to respond. "Pinkie told me one day that the gazebo is only ever used when couples come down here to...to kiss..."

Now Twilight was also blushing dark red, making her turn away to escape the awkwardness of the situation. "So that's why he was so confused."

The two girls stood in silence, occasionally looking over at each other in the corner of their eyes. "Should we go back inside?" Twi asked, breaking the silence.

Twilight shifted in her spot before answering. "Actually, I want us to...run an experiment with each other..."

Twi looked over at her quickly. "What?"

"I was thinking that...maybe we could run an experiment...since we're both scientists to certain degree...and because I'm generally curious..."

"What's the experiment?" Twi asked, even though she probably already knew the answer.

"I think we should...use this place for it's intended purpose..."

Twi couldn't believe what she was hearing. A version of herself, was wanting to kiss her. All the morality in Twi's body was saying no, but a part of her was saying yes. Sure it's probably wrong on so many levels, but she was in fact now curious about it as well. With a deep breath, Twi gave her answer. "O-Ok...for science."

"For science," Twilight responded.

The two of them moved forward, wrapping their arms around each other. Once they were nice and close, they leaned forward and kissed. What started as a peck on the lips, soon turned to much more. As the kiss became more passionate, they pulled each other closer. Twi opened her mouth so Twilight could slip her tongue in, letting both of their tongues slid together. A small moan was emitted from Twilight as she explored Twi's mouth. After a few minutes of passionate kissing, they pulled away, a spit line being left behind.

"That was...amazing," Twi stated, catching her breath.

"Yeah, it definitely was...wanna do it again?" Twilight asked.

Twi responded by pressing their lips together again, already letting Twilight slip her tongue in. Several kisses later, the two of them decided to go back inside, just in case some other couple needed the gazebo.

Author's Note:

Yes, I know it's weird.