• Published 21st Nov 2017
  • 878 Views, 26 Comments

My little Ponymon: Sun and Moon - castroedgar316



Welcome to the equestria region where Pokemon live in harmony and peace until one day...

  • ...
7
 26
 878

A day in pokeville

After reaching the town and thanking the guard for bringing them, Sonic, Twilight, and Spike glanced at the buildings surrounding them.

"So this is pokeville, huh?" Sonic asked before adding, "Seems like a nice place."

"I'll say, and with all the Pokemon we're possibly going to meet, it's a good thing Princess Celestia decided to give us our very own pokedex." Spike agreed.

"You said it! Especially since it wasn't the only thing she gave us." Sonic agreed as he looked back at the events that took place before they left the castle.


About an hour ago

In canterlot castle, the trio were on their way to the throne room where Princess Celestia said she wanted to see them.

"What do you suppose we're seeing the princess for?" Spike asked.

"I'd say to get that list of what we should check on for the Summer Sun Celebration, but she probably would of teleported it to us if it was." Sonic said.

"I guess it wouldn't take too long for us to find out now." Twilight said as she opened the doors that led to the throne room.

As they came in, they saw Princess Celestia was standing in front of her throne while holding a small case in her hands.

"You wanted to see us princess?" Twilight asked.

"Why yes, I did." Princess Celestia replied, "As you three already know, you will be leaving the castle to check on the preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration in pokeville."

"Well I obviously will be giving you the list of what should be checked on." Princess Celestia said as she handed said list to Spike using psychic.

"But the main reason I called you three was so I can give you these." Princess Celestia said as she opened the case, revealing three differently colored pokedexes (one being blue, the second one being green, and the third one being purple), and three small devices.

"Whoa! Our very own pokedexes!" Spike exclaimed.

"That's right Spike." Princess Celestia said, "As you already know, the pokedex is capable of providing any information on just about every Pokemon known so far. Considering all the Pokemon you three may meet, it would be wise to have a way to learn about them."

"If you don't mind me asking Princess, but why are there three?" Twilight asked, "I already have a pokedex of my own."

"The one you currently have was provided to you for being my star pupil." Princess Celestia explained, "But this one will be your own personal one that you could do what you please with. And don't worry, I already transferred all the data from your old one into this one."

After Twilight gave an understanding nod, Princess Celestia then used psychic to hand one pokedex for each one of them (The blue one for Sonic, the green one for Spike, and the purple one for Twilight).

"Thank you for the pokedex, princess." Sonic thanked before getting an idea, "Hey Spike, can you stay still for a second?"

"No problem, but why?" Spike asked.

As a response, Sonic faced his pokedex in Spike's direction before the screen opened up and showed the pictures of a wild Dratini.

"Dratini, the dragon Pokemon." The pokedex announced, "Dratini continually molts and sloughs off its old skin. It does so because the life energy within its body steadily builds to reach uncontrollable levels."

"Cool!" Sonic exclaimed before noticing the the three small devices that were still in the case.

"Hey princess if you don't mind me asking, what are those things that are still in the case?" Sonic asked.

"I'm glad you asked." Princess Celestia said, "These devices are know as pokemorthers."

"Pokemorphers?" Sonic asked.

"Instead of explaining how it works, I'll show you." Princess Celestia said as she placed the case onto the ground before revealing a pokemorpher that she had on her right wrist.

Before Sonic could ask what she was doing, the pokemorpher on her wrist had let out a beep before Princess Celestia began to glow in a white light.

The trio watched as Princess Celestia began to change in front of them until she appeared larger and serpent-like.

When light died down, the trio saw that Princess Celestia had turned into a Milotic who's body was white, the end of her tail was blue and green, pink "hair", and her grayish magenta eyes.

"Whoa! How did you do that!?" Sonic asked in shock.

"The pokemorpher is a device that allows Pokemon to transform into other Pokemon." Princess Celestia explained as she changed back to her normal self, "It's creation was inspired by the Pokemon Ditto and was made possible by special stones call Morph Stones."

"Morph Stones?"

"Morph Stones are stones that contain the spirt of a Pokemon." Twilight explained, "When inserted in a pokemorpher, the user can transform into the Pokemon the Morph Stone contains. Also, a pokemorpher can hold a total of six Morph Stones that can be switched out whenever the user pleases."

"That makes sense." Sonic said before asking, "Just where can you find these "Morph Stones", and how do you know what Pokemon they have in them?"

"To answer your first question, Morph Stones can either be found in caves, or give by a wild Pokemon who is the same species as the one within it." Princess Celestia answered, "As for you second question, we use a special device called a "Morph Stone Identifier" to see what Pokemon a Morph Stone contains."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't suppose pokemorphers are used for battles, do they?" Sonic asked.

"You wouldn be correct Sonic." Princess Celestia responded, "Ever since pokemorphers were created, they've been used to both, extend the time a battle occurs, and to make a battle more interesting."

"Well you definitely have me convinced on that last part." Sonic said.

"Any other questions you may have?" Princess Celestia asked.

"Just one more, how do we put these things on?" Sonic asked, full of enthusiasm.

"You'll see." Princess Celestia replied before handing the three pokemorphers to the trio by using psychic.

Once the trio came in contact with the pokemorphers, the devices began to glow white before they began to form around their wrists (or neck in Spike's case).

Once the light died down, they revealed they had changed into bracelets (or necklace for Spike).

"Cool!" Sonic said as he examined the device that was now on his wrist.

"I always wondered what it was like to have a pokemorpher on." Spike said as he did the same.

"Well I'm glad you like it." Princess Celestia said, "Now you three are ready to go to pokeville."

"Thank you so much princess, I really appreciate it." Sonic said as he gave a quick bow.

"No need to thank me, I simply wanted you three to be prepared is all." Princess Celestia insisted, "Speaking of which, you three should get going if you plan on checking everything in the checklist in time."

"Right, we better get going." Twilight said before thinking to herself, 'As much as I rather do more research about Nightmare Moon's return than this.'

"Safe travels the three of you, and I hope you all have a great time!" Princess Celestia said as the trio made their way out of the throne room.


"It really was generous of her, to give us these." Sonic said.

"Come on guys, the princess wants us to check on the preparations, so that's exactly what we're going to do." Twilight said before adding, "And the sooner we finish, the sooner we can get to the library and find some information about Nightmare Moon's return."

"Don't forget Twilight, she also said you should try to make some friends while we're here as well." Sonic reminded her.

"Lets just get going already!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Okay, okay! Calm down!" Sonic quickly said.

As the trio begin to make their way through pokeville, Sonic notices a Wigglytuff hopping by.

This Wigglytuff's color was the same as a wild Wigglytuff's, only the areas that would white were a darker shade of pink and had cyan eyes.

Knowing that Twilight try her best to avoid making friends, Sonic decided to help change that by trying to start a conversation with the Wigglytuff.

As it hopped passed them (unaware of their presence), Sonic called out to it.

"Hello!" Sonic said.

After hearing Sonic's cry, the Wigglytuff turned towards the trio.

Once it noticed them, it let out a gasp before running off, leaving the trio confused.

"Was it something I said?" Sonic asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"What I want to know is why did you try to call it over." Twilight said as she faced Sonic.

"I just figured it could help us by showing us around." Sonic lied, "Since we just got here, it wouldn't hurt to ask for some directions."

Twilight gave him a suspicious look before looking towards Spike.

"So what's first on the list, Spike?" She asked.

Spike then took out said list and read, "Summer Sun Celebration official overseer's checklist. Number one, banquet preparations: Sweet Apple Acres."

"Now where can that be?" Twilight asked.

"Well, I doubt it would take a Metagross to guess that large orchard of apple trees could be the place." Sonic said as he pointed at said orchard.

Without commenting, Twilight began to make her way towards the orchard before being quickly followed by Sonic and Spike.


Not too long later, the trio are making their way through the orchard as they try to find any sign of the Pokemon who work here.

Luckily for them, they here someone exclaim, "Yeehaw!" before hearing a loud thump.

Looking in the direction the voice came from, the trio spotted a Combusken who was completely orange except for the three feathers on it's head which were blond, and it had green eyes, kicked a apple tree, causing said tree to drop all it's apples into some baskets below.

Now that found a Pokemon that could help them, Twilight walked up to it and said, "Hi there, I'm Twilight Sparkle, and theses are Sonic, and Spike."

The Combusken turned their direction, before saying with a smile, "Well howdy y'all, I'm Applejack, how can I help y'all?" Applejack then grabbed Twilight's hand and gave it a hard shake (so head, Twilight's body was being shaken by it). "We here a Sweet Apple Acers sure do like making new friends."

"Fre-e-end?" Twilight asked, still being shaken by Applejack's greeting.

"Now what can I do you for?" Applejack asked as she let Twilight's hand go.

"We're here to check on how things are going for the Summer Sun Celebration." Sonic replied.

"That's right." Twilight said after recovering from a the shaking, "We're here to supervise the preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration, are you in charge of the food?"

"We sure are sugarcubes." Applejack responded before asking, "Care to sample some?"

"Well as long as it doesn't take too long..." Twilight responded before being cut short when Applejack rang a triangle.

"Soups on everyone!" Applejack yelled.

Not too long later Applejack yelled, several Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken were seen running towards them and when Twilight blinked, she found herself, Sonic, and Spike at a table.

"Why don't I introduce y'all to the Apple family?" Applejack asked.

"But I'm in kind of a hurry..." Twilight tried to say but was cut off again.

"This here's Apple Fritter, Apple Bumpkin, Red Gala, Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Caramel Apple, Apple Strudel, Apple Tart, Baked Apples, Apple Brioche, Apple Cinnamon Crisp..."AJ took a deep breath, "Big McIntosh, Apple Bloom and Granny Smith."

"Wow quite the family you've got here Applejack and..." Sonic said before he was cut off by Twilight.

"We can see the food situation is handled, so we'll be on our way." Twilight said in a slightly nervous tone.

"Aren't you gonna stay for brunch?" Apple Bloom (who was a yellow Torchic with bright orange eyes, the three feathers on her head were red, and she had a large, dark pink bow on) asked while making a cute face.

"Sorry but we really have a lot to do..." Twilight said before she heard a lot of disappointed sighs, "Okay,fine." As they cheered Twi just sighed.


"Well, we can mark off the list." Sonic said before receiving a groan from Twilight said Spike as a response.

"Oooooooooh, how is it you don't have a stomachache, yet we do?" Twilight asked.

"I guess since I can move really fast, I need a lot of food to give me energy." Sonic responded before noticing something in the distance.

Seeing this, Spike asked, "What is it Sonic?"

Sonic remained silent for a moment before suddenly exclaiming, "Look out!" and lunging at Twilight and Spike, knocking them over in the process.

Just after he did that, something flaming passed right where they were standing before pulling up and stopping right above them.

"Whoops! Sorry!" Exclaimed the figure, "When I saw you guys, I couldn't stop myself in time!"

When the trio looked up to see who nearly hit them, they saw a cyan Fletchinder with rainbow colored wings and tail-feathers, and magenta colored eyes.

"I guess I can forgive you, but why we're you using flame charge in the middle of street?" Twilight asked as she, Sonic, and Spike got back up.

"Oh, well I was practicing for the wonderbolts." The Fletchinder responded, "I heard they were going to preform tomorrow at the celebration, so I'm going to show them my stuff."

"Who are the wonderbolts?" Sonic asked.

"Only the best filers in the equestria region!" The Fletchinder exclaimed before getting a good look at Sonic.

"Whoa! I've never seen a Pokemon like you before." The Fletchinder said before taking out a cyan colored pokedex and pointed it in Sonic's direction.

Once the pokedex opened up, it announced, "Speedrift, the running Pokemon. Speedrift is a newly discovered Pokemon that is now known for it's speed. It is capable of both running and flying faster than the speed of sound."

"'Capable of both running and flying faster than the speed of sound' huh? I'll believe that when I see it." The Fletchinder said before getting an idea, "Hey! How about you and me, one-on-one? Winner is considered the fastest!"

"Huh? Why the sudden challenge about speed?" Sonic asked.

"I'm aiming to be the fastest Pokemon there is, and beating you would give me some major points!" The Fletchinder responded.

Sonic thought about it for a moment before responding, "As good as a battle sounds right now, I'm a little busy helping my friends checking the preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration. But tell you what- uh..."

"Rainbow Dash." The Fletchinder now known as Rainbow Dash said.

"Tell you what Rainbow Dash. How about tomorrow after the celebration?" Sonic asked, "I'm pretty sure I'll be free by then."

"Deal!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed before flying off.

After watching Rainbow Dash fly off, Sonic turned towards Twilight and said, "Well, I just gave you another chance to observe my skills."

Twilight only responded by rolling her eyes.


Not too long later, the trio arrive outside the building the festival would be held in.

"What's next on the list Spike?" Twilight asked as they entered.

"Next up is the decora...tions...." He trailed off as he saw the interior, "Whoa!"

Sonic whistled, "Whoever did this sure does have a nice taste in design."

"I'll say." agreed Twilight.

Looking around they noticed a Sylveon (who was colored as a wild Sylveon, only the parts that would be pink were purple, and she had dark blue eyes) setting some decorations up.

"That must be the Pokemon in charge." Sonic said.

They then made their way to her when Twilight spoke up. "Good afternoon we..."

"Just a moment, please." The Sylveon chirped, cutting Twilight off, "I'm the zone, as it were!" She continued rifling through the ribbons, "No...no..no...oh, heaven's no! Ah!" She smiled, using her ribbons to tie the selected ribbon to a pole, "Sparkle always does the trick! Rarity, you've done it again!" Satisfied with her worked, she turned she attention towards them, "Now, how can help you?"

"We came to check up on things for the Summer Sun Celebration, and right now we're checking in the decorations." Sonic responded.

"Oh of course, I'll be more than happy to-" Rarity began before stopping when she saw Sonic.

"Is something wrong?" Sonic asked.

Rarity responded by letting out a squeal, followed by her running up to Sonic and exclaiming, "You are one of the most adorable Pokemon I've ever seen!"

"Uh, thanks?" Sonic responded as he took a step back.

"I just have to make some outfits for such a cute Pokemon as yourself." Rarity said as she stepped towards Sonic.

"I appreciate at offer, but I'm not the really the type of Pokemon who likes to put clothes on." Sonic replied.

"Nonsense, trying out a few outfits wouldn't hurt anyone." Rarity said before wrapping one of her ribbons around Sonic's right wrist.

"Seriously, I'm go- WHOA!" Sonic said before he was suddenly dragged off by Rarity.

Knowing this would waste of her time if she didn't get Sonic back, Twilight gives chase before being quickly followed by Spike.


About an hour later, we find the trio in Rarity's shop (called the Carousel Boutique) were said Pokemon had both made, and forced Sonic to wear some outfits.

The first outfit her wore was a simple neckerchief and some sports tape around his hands, wrists, feet, and ankles. The second outfit was a red cape attached to a fake golden left shoulder plate, and a fake golden crown. After that he wore a pink cap, a pink shirt with a blue arrow on it with a yellow M in the middle, and blue shorts with the same yellow M on the left leg.

Right now, Sonic was wearing a black tuxedo (except he refused to the wear pants that comes with it), while Rarity had just finished adjusting a black tie around his neck.

Throughout the time, Twilight and Spike couldn't do much to tell the Sylveon that they really needed to go back to checking on the preparations (much to Twilight's annoyance).

"Now darling, you were saying?" Rarity asked Sonic as she helped him out of his tuxedo.

"Well, what I was trying to tell you before you dragged me in here is that Princess Celestia had sent the three of us to check on the decorations."

"She sent the three of you!?" Rarity exclaimed as she tugged of the tuxedo as Sonic was getting his arms out, causing him to fall to the floor.

"Yeah, and Twilight's her personal student." Spike added, as he pointed to said Kirlia.

"Oh! You are SO lucky!" She gushed, "To spend so much time around the Princess! The glamor, the sophistication! Living in Canterlot has always been my greatest dream. I can't wait to hear all about it. The four of us are going to be the best of friends!"

"Actually, I'm not from-" Sonic tried to say before being cut off by Rarity.

"Oh! That give me an idea for your next outfit!" Rarity exclaimed before running to the back.

As soon as she was gone, Twilight grabbed Sonic and Spike and started pushing them to the door, "Quick! Let's get out of here before she decides to put on another fashion show!"


Later, the trio were seen wondering around town, as Spike was looking through the list to see what they had left.

"According to the list, the last thing we need to check is the music." Spike announced.

"We'll considering that how we haven't heard any type of music since we got here, that might be easier said than done." Twilight said.

Almost immediately after she said that, the trio heard what sounded like a group of Pokemon singing.

Following where the music was coming from, the trio soon find a Togekiss (who was yellow with the three "feathers" on it's head and the it's "tail feathers" being pink, and it had cyan eyes) who was conducting a group of wild Pokemon that were using sing (said group being made of a Jigglypuff, Chatot, Kricketune, Altaria, and Delcatty).

"Oh, my. Um, stop please, everyone, umm." The Togekiss said, and after the Pokemon stop, the turned to the Chatot and said, "Excuse me, sir? I mean, no offense, but your rhythm is just a teeny-tiny bit off. Now, follow me, please. A-one, a-two, a-one two three-"

"Um, excuse me?"Twilight interrupted.

Twilight's sudden interruption startled the Togekiss, causing the wild Pokemon to run away.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare away your your friends!" Twilight apologized, "I'm just here to check on the music, and it sounded beautiful!"

The Togekiss just stood there in silence.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle, What's your name?" Twilight asked.

The Togekiss simply gave her a sidelong look, her wing hiding most of her face.

"What's your name?" Twilight asked again.

"I..I'm..." The Togekiss said but the rest of what she said too quiet for Twilight to hear.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Twilight asked.

Again, the Togekiss' voice was too soft to understand.

"Didn't quite catch that." Twilight said.

This time, only a whimper escaped the Togekiss' lips.

After a moment of this, Twilight notices that the wild Pokemon came back.

"Well, um, it looks like your friends are back, so I guess everything's in order. Keep up the good work!" Twilight said awkwardly.

The Togekiss gave a small nod in response.

"Oookay. Well guys, we better get going." Twilight said to Sonic and Spike while thinking to herself, 'That was easy.'

When the Togekiss turned towards the duo, she let out a gasp and said, "What cute Pokemon you have!"

"I've heard that Dratini tend to keep out of sight from others." The Togekiss said before turning towards Sonic, "I've never seen a Pokemon like you before, but you are absolutely adorable!"

"Uh, thanks?" Sonic said before thinking to himself, 'You wouldn't be the only one to think so.'

"Oh! You're not a wild Pokemon? Well, I'm not sure what I could say." The Togekiss said.

Taking that as her cue, Twilight began to push Sonic while saying, "Well in that case, we better get going."

"Wait! What's your name?" The Togekiss asked Sonic as she began to follow them.

"My name is Sonic." Sonic responded.

"Hi Sonic, what Pokemon are you, and does your kind talk about?" The Togekiss asked.

"Well, I'm what's called a Speedrift, and I don't know what my kind talks about since I've never met another Speedrift before." Sonic replied.

"Oh, well, my name is Fluttershy and can you tell me about your life instead?" The Togekiss now known as Fluttershy asked.

"Sure what do you want to know about?" Sonic asked.

"Absolutely everything!" Fluttershy responded, causing Twilight to let out a groan.

"Where to begin?" Sonic asked himself before saying, "From what I remember after I hatched..."


About an hour later they finally made it to the library, "...and that's the story of my whole entire life! Well, up until today, do you wanna hear about today?" Sonic asked.

"Oh yes please!" Fluttershy replied.

Twilight interrupted by suddenly saying, "I am so sorry, how did we get here so fast? This is where I'm staying while in Ponyville and Spike needs his sleep."

"No, I don't..." Spike began being suddenly bumped by Twilight.

"Aww, look at that, he's so sweepy he can't even keep his widdle balance!" She said awkwardly smiling at Fluttershy.

"Poor thing, you simply must get into bed..." Fluttershy said trying to carry Spike inside, but Twilight had pushed him and Sonic inside the library.

"Yes, yes, we'll get right on that. Well, good night!" Twilight said before slamming the door.

"Huh, rude much?"Spike asked as he and Sonic frowned at her.

"Sorry, guys, but I have to convince the Princess that Nightmare Moon is coming, and we're running out of time!" Twilight explained, "I just need to be alone so I can study without a bunch of crazy ponies trying to make friends with me all the time. Now, where's the light?"

As if on cue, the place suddenly lit up, temporarily dazing the trio.

"SURPRISE"

The trio jumped a little by the sudden yelling and what appeared to be every Pokemon in town popping out of nowhere. That's when the same Wigglytuff they say in the morning came up to them.

"Surprise! Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh?" said the Wigglytuff who was l now known as Pinkie Pie.

"Yeah we were!" Sonic exclaimed, "What's the occasion anyway?"

"Yeah, aren't libraries supposed to be quiet?" Twilight asked in an annoyed tone.

"Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, boring! Y'see, I saw you when you guys first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all 'gasp', remember? Y'see I've never seen any of you before and if I've never seen you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everyone, and I mean everyone in pokeville! And if you're new, that means you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, then I had an idea, and that's why I went 'gasp'! So I must throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in pokeville! See? And now you have lots and lots of friends!"

While Pinkie was talking, Twilight spotted a pile of barries that were on a nearby table and decided to grab one.

Using psychic, she picked up a random barry and took a bit out of it with looking at what type of barry it was. And, a moment later she got red faced at the spicy flavor.

"Twilight? Are you alright?" Spike asked in a concerned tone.

Twilight then open her mouth allowing a stream of fire to come out before she bolted off.

"Aww, she's so happy she's crying!" Pinkie smiled.

Sonic then checked the barry Twilight bit into, said barry was red, long, and appeared to have bumps on it. "A Spelon barry?" he asked.

Pinkie then grabs another Spelon barry from the pile and casually eats it without any affect, causing Sonic and Spike to look at her in amazement.

Noticing this Pinkie then asked, "What? It's good!"


Not too long later, Sonic and Spike go upstairs and find Twilight in the bedroom, sprawled on the bed.

"Hey Twilight, are you alright?" Sonic asked.

" No! The ponies in this town are all CRAZY!" She snapped, "Do you know what time it is??"

"It's the eve of the Summer Sun Celebration Twilight." Sonic responded, "Everyone's going to be up or they'll miss the princess rise the sun."

"Yeah Twilight, you really should lighten up, Twilight. It's a party!" Spike said.

Twilight let out a groan before saying, "Here I thought I'd have time to learn about the Elements of Harmony but, silly me, all this ridiculous friend-making has kept me from it! "Legend has it that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in her escape, and she will bring about everlasting night." I hope the Princess was right... I hope it really is just an old pony tale..."

"It looks like we won't have to wait for too long." Spike said as he gestures towards a nearby clock, "It's almost time for the sun to rise!"


Soon, the trio head back to town where just about every Pokemon in town was waiting. The excitement in the air was evident from the scattered chatter and murmuring, except for one Pokemon, though.

Twilight tried to look calm on the outside, but on the inside, she was panicking over what might happen in the next few minutes.

A certain hyperactive party Pokemon nearby didn't really ease her nerves, either.

"Isn't this EXCITING!?" Pinkie asked in a rapid-fire voice, "Are you excited? 'Cause I'm excited! I've never been so excited! Well except for when I saw you walking into town and I was all 'GASP!', but I mean, seriously, who can top THAT!?"

She stopped just in time for the introductory music to start up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" The town mayor spoke up, grabbing their attention, "As Mayor of pokeville, it is my great pleasure to announce the beginning of the Summer Sun Celebration!" She waited for the cheering to die down before continuing, "In just a few moments, our town will witness the magic of the sunrise and celebrate this, the longest day of the year!"

After hearing that, everyone began to cheer again, well everyone except for Twilight who was keeping her attention on the moon.

"And now it's my greatest pleasure to present to you the very Pokemon who gives us the sun and the moon each and every day: the good, the wise, the bringer of Harmony to all Equestria.... Princess Celestia!"

On cue Rarity pulled the curtain rope to reavel...

No one!

A wave of concern rippled through the crowd.

"Wait! Where's the Princess!?" Asked Spike with concern.

"Maybe she's running a little late?" Sonic asked.

"For something as big as this? I doubt it." Twilight said.

"Ooh! How many guesses do we get!?" Pinkie asked eagerly, "Is she hiding?"

"She's gone!" Rarity called out as she emerged from around the curtains, "There's no sign of her anywhere!"

The crowd's concern turned to fright.

"She's gooood." Pinkie said before screaming herself at the sight of an ominous purple cloud that began forming on the balcony.

"Oh no!" Twilight said, watching what was happening on stage.

The cloud began to part only to reveal a black Gardevoir who was wearing blue armor, her "hair" resembling the former cloud, and she had pure red eyes.

Sonic was thinking about charging at the possible threat when he took notice of the mist it the came from, and it's eyes, causing his eyes to widen!

'It's her!' Sonic exclaimed in him mind.

Author's Note:

Haven't a happy New Year everyone!