• Published 17th Dec 2017
  • 208 Views, 4 Comments

Unity - Twila



A certain friendship princess wants the world united. A guard wants to protect the world, and more than that when he met her.

  • ...
 4
 208

| Prologue |


While Starswirl the Bearded accomplishes a successful reign, and as Celestia and Luna come closer to exalting to the role of rulers in Equestria, there lived a unicorn named Yeria.

She was critical of the learning of magic, and every day she mastered more and more spells.

Everypony congratulated her for achieving such great heights, including the royal Princesses and Starswirl himself.

Still, Yeria yearned for more...
She became so obsessed with magic, she cancelled out everypony, even her closest friends, choosing knowledge over friendship.

Her thirsting blindness towards magic caused her to attack the noble town, thinking it was for their good.
Princess Celestia, fearing the wretched outcome of this strong magic, banished Yeria from ever setting hoof in the land.

However, Yeria vowed vengeance of her banishment, and proclaimed they will regret doing so.
From then on, Yeria was never heard or seen again. The ponies and creatures of the land had soon forgotten about her, continuing their merry lives.

~•°•°•|☆|•°•°•~

Time passed, and there were four current princesses in the land of Equestria. The fourth, of course, was none other than Twilight Sparkle. She was the Princess of Friendship, and along with her many friends, her goal is to spread friendship and unity around the world. To her, she’ll do whatever it takes.
Nopony was aware, however, of the evilness that lurked in secrecy. It was the same unicorn from years ago...

“I can’t believe, all those years ago... The one pony I considered a friend, had BANISHED me!” Yeria growled her anger out.

“Now I had to remain here, in a ludicrous cave! The only thing to do around here is to plot my vengeance...” Yeria led out a small, but sinister, chuckle.

In a dark cave, she rested, only her magic to give light and protection. Yeria's only source of finding food was trees and berry bushes. The lake nearby was the only preserve of water.

Through the hidden forest where the cave laid, flew a poster from afar.

"What's this," Yeria spoke as she held the poster,"'a Gala in Canterlot to celebrate the 6 heroes of Equestria?'"

Yeria grinned evilly. "Perhaps I now know where to make my full appearance..." She cackled.


Author's Note:

The prologue of how the villain came to be! I hope you all enjoyed this, and the first chapter next!

Have a blessed day! :twilightsmile: