• Published 15th Nov 2017
  • 1,239 Views, 7 Comments

The Revenge of the Bluebloods - efug25g



When the civil war began, Unicornia makes its move while Equestria's heroes struggled to fight back but without each other by their side.

  • ...
4
 7
 1,239

The Queen's Arrival

At the docks of Baltimare, Queen Majesty was getting ready to help deliver several crates of Energy Crystals for a trade back at Canterlot, the Capital City of Equestria. As Majesty ordered her sailors to load the crates onto their wagons, she felt nervous about completing the trade at Queen Twilight's doorstep. While Majesty is still lost in her thoughts from her past, Admiral Thunderball was able to step in before making his speech in front of her.

"Are you feeling okay, your highness?" The Unicornian Admiral spoke, concerning for Majesty's anxiety.

"Maybe yes, maybe no." Majesty spoke in a nervous tone. "Those Energy Crystals were the real reason why we unleashed all those monstrous creations upon the Equestrian ponies. Uncheck and unchallenged, killing at will."

"Is it because we abused this kind of resource when we used it to develop weapons during the civil war that we unleashed 16 years ago?" Thunderball said wagering over Majesty's fears on what she did in the past. "I don't really blame you for all those sins that we threw at the Equestrians. I pretty much blamed your father for having us commit such merciless atrocities to both Equestria and to Unicornia."

"I know. I know, Thunderball. It's just that, we still did not have any excuse in enslaving so many ponies in Equestria." Majesty muttered in fear. "If only I could take it all back before it got any worse, during the time that we laid waste to the Equestrian country. Every time I think about Equestria, it felt like that our invasion occurred like it was yesterday."


Somewhere on the horizon, about 2,000 miles away from the Canterlot, an flagship came bursting through the clouds up high in the sky. It bears the Royal Emblem of the Unicornian Dynasty. The flagship was accompanied by 5 more Unicornian Airships. On the bridge on the flagship, Captain Vindicare was watching the ground below her while Lt. Blood Harrier gave out orders to the rest of the crew on board the Flagship. Vindicare happens to be an indigo female unicorn that has a blue-grayish mane and tail that bears the cutie mark of a holy angel. Behind them, the two doors opened up, revealing a young, white alicorn with a silvery-blue mane and tail. She goes by the name Majesty Blueblood, the tyrannical Queen of Unicornia.

After several long years of intense training on leadership, magic, aggressive negotiations, and brutality, Majesty was able to ascend towards the ranks of nobility, just to impress her father Amadeus Blueblood. When she learned about how Amadeus was cursed by Luna's Tantabus and how it keeps infecting her father with horrible nightmares every year, Majesty vowed that as soon as she helps Unicornia take over Canterlot, she'll deal with both Princess Luna and Princess Celestia, in attempt to force the Princess of the Night to perform an exorcism on her father. As Majesty entered the Bridge, Admiral Vindicare and Blood Harrier turned around and bowed down at her hooves before they could say anything else.

"Lt. Blood Harrier, Captain Vindicare, report!!!" Majesty ordered one of the commanding officers.

"We have entered the Equestrian airspace, your highness!!" Blood Harrier responded.

"What's Commander Vermillion's position?" Majesty demanded, wanting to know where's the rest of the Unicornian Army.

"We have received word that Vermillion's airship is approaching Ponyville and is starting to make their move there." Harrier acknowledged.

"Then I guess its time to make our move as well." Majesty muttered to herself before issuing her orders. "Full speed ahead, we're going to prepare to attack Canterlot!!!"

"Yes, my Queen." Captain Harrier replied as he turned towards the helms pony. "Helms pony set a course to Canterlot. All hooves, prepare for battle."

Upon hearing Lt. Blood Harrier giving out orders, the rest of the Unicornian Paratroopers went to the armory to gear up for the civil war in Equestria. As they went to prepare for battle, Majesty Blueblood went down to the Crew's Quarter's to check up on her father. When she reached the mess hall, some random soldier almost bumped into her while holding a tray of food with his magic. Before he could say anything, Majesty blasted the soldier away from her with her magic out of anger and fury.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, SOLDIER??!!!" Majesty roared. "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GEAR UP FOR BATTLE, NOT PIG OUT!!!!"

"S-Sorry, your highness I-I just...." The soldier stammered as he got back up on his hooves in fear.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES, YOU LITTLE MAGGOT!!!!" Majesty shouted. "You either get your flank to the armory and gear up for battle or I'm going to shove that food tray up your bucking flank, DO YOU HEAR ME?!!!!"

"Y-Yes, as you wish." The soldier shrieked as he ran to the Armory off immediately without saying another word.

"It seems that you just gotten ever more harsher every year, my dear." Amadeus Blueblood said as he appeared from the darkness behind Majesty Blueblood, starling her a bit.

"Father, don't scare me like that." Majesty said while taking a breather. "It's bad enough that these maggots are not doing their job, properly."

"I understand." Amadeus acknowledged. "But no matter, we won't let those foolish alicorn princesses take advantage of us any longer, especially not Princess Luna. I should've dealt with her sooner when I had the chance."

"It doesn't matter anyway, father. I swear to the name of Sir Blueblood that I'll make those Equestrian Princesses pay for defiling you and our Blueblood Family Pride." Majesty vowed to herself. "So, did we receive any word from Sir Morning Blade and his men?"

"Yes, it appears that he, Thunderball, and Felhand are launching their attacks at Manehattan." Amadeus responded. "After they take over Manehattan, they'll be setting up a base in the middle of Manehattan's waters in order to continue with Felhand's mechanical, diabolical creations there."

"So, tell me father, since when did Felhand started developing robotic creations to serve under us?" Majesty said as she asked her father.

"Well first of all, Felhand used to be one of the most brilliant scientists and inventors in Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns." Amadeus Blueblood explained. "Unfortunately, when that purple harlot ascended the throne and attempted to create new technologies with Dr. Hooves' help, Felhand almost lost his entire career as a scientist. Truthfully, that harlot rejected most of Felhand's studies, claiming that they're too volatile to be used in Equestria. So, I hired Felhand to develop weapons and robots when we took him back to Unicornia. He pretty much obliged in helping us gain the power that we need to rule the world. He also agreed to develop drugs to improve our soldiers fighting abilities and brute strength. As long as we have Felhand on our side, the might and magic of the Equestrian Ponies will not save them from Felhand's robotic minions."

After Amadeus left the area, Majesty turned to see one of the Unicornian Officers appear right behind her to inform the white alicorn of his recent report.

"My Queen, we have reached Canterlot and are standing by to engage the enemy." The Officer spoke as he saluted Majesty Blueblood."

"Have the Unicornian Paratroops begin their airborne assault and our ground forces attack the city of Canterlot." Majesty said while giving orders to the Unicornian officer.

Upon hearing Majesty's orders, the officer saluted, went off, and carried out her orders to the rest of the Unicornian soldiers on board the flagship. As Majesty turned to face the window that shows the City of Canterlot, she smirked in a hostile gesture.

"Just you wait, Celestia and Luna!!!" Majesty muttered in a sinister tone. "Both of your days are numbered from a hundred to one."

As soon as the Unicornian Flagship reached 500 yards away from Canterlot, Captain Vindicare gave out the order to open fire upon the city from above, while the Unicornian ground forces came charging through the battlements before scaling through the city walls and Unicornian Paratroopers jumped off the airship and deployed their parachutes before attacking from above. After several minutes of fighting, Majesty spotted the Royal Sisters appear at the Main Gates and used their magic to push back all of her men away from Canterlot. In addition, the Royal Sisters casted a huge shield over the entire capital city, denying all of Majesty's soldiers from getting access.

"CURSE YOU, CELESTIA AND LUNA!!!" Majesty screeched in anger upon seeing her men failed to breach through Canterlot's defenses. Not wanting to give up that easily, Majesty wrote a letter to send to Professor Felhand. "It won't matter how hard you'll both defend Canterlot from some pony like me. I'll still find a way to breach the walls of Canterlot, even if it's going to cost 50,000 of Unicornian troops."

After Majesty finished writing her letter, she send the letter through a teleportation mail inbox inside her private quarters.

Professor Felhand, this is Majesty Blueblood. The Royal Sisters have casted a huge Shield Barrier around Canterlot. I may need a weapon that's powerful enough to penetrate their magic shields, if you please?! -Majesty Blueblood

As Majesty's letter disappeared through the teleportation inbox, the young white alicorn smirked to herself into believing that she'll help Amadeus Blueblood succeed in taking over Canterlot. Shortly after Majesty send in her message to Felhand, she received a reply, telling her that he'll be sending some heavy artillery to destroy the barrier in two days tops. She also received word from Commander Vermillion that they have taken over Ponyville and are rounding up every pony there to have them submit to Majesty's rule or be publicly executed as traitors to the Unicornian Kingdom.

Upon hearing Vermillion's success, Majesty ordered Lt. Blood Harrier to set a course to Ponyville, to meet up with Vermillion and his men. As soon as Majesty reached Ponyville, after her flagship landed at the Town Square, she comes out to see ponies wrapped up in chains and leg irons while being hauled away on prison wagons or locked up in huge iron cages, while several of them were hanged in front of the Town Hall. As she approached the Town Hall by foot, Majesty sees Mayor Mare being restrained by three of her guards, with Vermillion standing right next to them. As Majesty sat down at the table in front of the Ponyville Mayor, Vermilllion's men forced the Mayor to sit down before Majesty makes her speech in front of her.

"Greetings, Mayor Mare. I am Queen Majesty Blueblood, ruler of Unicornia and, the current heiress to the Blueblood Family Bloodline." Majesty introduced herself to the Mayor of Ponyville.

"W-What do you want???" Mayor Mare shrieked in fear.

"I need you to sign in the admission papers to insure that your town is now part of the Unicornian Kingdom." Majesty announced, shocking every pony in Ponyville while she took out some paperwork with her magic.

"You can't have Ponyville, this land was dedicated to the Apple Family, founded by Earth ponies, and governed and protected by Princess Twilight herself." Mayor Mare protested.

Despite the Mayor's protesting, Majesty faced Vermillion and nodded her head, giving him the word to knock some sense into Mayor Mare. Before she knew what was going on, Vermillion punched her in the face, knocking her to the ground, with her mouth bleeding. Upon seeing this, most of the other Equestrian ponies were terrified of incurring the Unicornian Queen's wrath.

"YOU DARE MENTION THE NAMES OF THOSE INSIGNIFICANT TYRANTS??!!!!" Majesty snapped in anger. "Listen up, all of you. My father told me that the four alicorn princess of Equestria have already tried to defile our family legacy over the past hundred years. What's worse is that, they let Princess Twilight do the most damage upon Equestrian soil than any of them did. So, we have no choice but to put her down by force. Guess what everypony, friendship in Equestria is meaningless to us. Instead, our unity to uphold our pride and this country is the only thing that counts for me and my father, to ensure Equestria's survival. So, the tyranny of the Princesses will soon come to an end. In this era, I'll be on top of the Equestrian throne and a dawn of new age will arrive; I will rule the world."

As Mayor Mare struggled to get up on her hooves, Majesty's guards grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her back to her seat.

"You're not going to get away with this, Queen Blueblood." The Mayor sneered as she was met with another punch in the face by Vermillion.

"I already have. Now shut up and sign in my admission papers." Majesty Blueblood hissed as she shoved her paperwork towards the beaten Mayor.

After several more beatings from Vermillion, the Mayor finally signed in the admission contract, stating that Ponyville is now under the Unicornian jurisdiction and Majesty's makeshift base. The Mayor is now taken under custody by the Unicornian Queen herself. When they reached the Town Hall, they had 1/4 of the population of Ponyville being treated as slaves, while the rest of them were preparing to be deported to the other cities that Unicornia took over.

As Majesty makes her way up to the balcony of the Town Hall, she could not help but notice that, despite how hard she worked to make her father proud, she's still wondering if she really is doing the right thing for her family and for Equestria or not. Majesty was still hesitant in questioning if father really cared about her or not; in which keeps her going. Not wanting to think about it, however, Majesty still insisted on helping the Blueblood Family stay strong during the darkest days in Equestria.

As she makes her way around Ponyville, she sees enslaved fillies, mares, and colts tremble in fear before her. The moment Majesty reaches the Castle of Friendship, which used to belong to Princess Twilight Sparkle, she immediately spat on it and ripped out the banner that was bearing Twilight's cutie mark from its flag pole. The moment Majesty took Twilight's Royal Banner all the way to the Town Hall, she ripped the flag in two in front of the ponies of Ponyville; for Majesty's point of view, this is considered a sign that any pony who utters the name of Twilight Sparkle will have their tongues cut out and locked up in pillory boxes or beaten to death in the public. Not wanting to instigate Majesty's wrath, they all decided to spend the rest of their days under her excruciating enslavement.

When Majesty went to meet her father, Amadeus, again, he told her that he's planning to head to the Rock Farm to have the Pie family discover and harvest their Orichalcum deposits there. After hearing how Amadeus' son, Prince Blueblood, was able to get his hooves on the Orichalcum with Marble Pie's help, he is planning to use the Orichalcium as a primary resource to create new weapons and new experiments for Professor Felhand to work on at Manehattan. When the Amadeus took a sample of Orichalcium for Felhand to study on. After months of studying research over it, Felhand also discovered that the Orichalcium possesses a strong energy source that can be used to program robot ponies, along with various alloy and nuclear substance that was harvested back in Unicornia.

The moment, Majesty sees her father and Captain Blood Harrier flew away on their airship and set a course to the Rock Farm, she goes back inside the Town Hall to finish up where she left off in Ponyville.


"Mother! Are you going to Equestria too?" A familiar voice spoke out loud behind Majesty and Thunderball.

As soon as the alicorn and unicorn both turned around, they see a male unicorn who happens to be the son of Queen Majesty Blueblood. He is none other than Prince Virgil Blueblood who is still in his filly years. Upon seeing the two ponies up close, Virgil smiled out of excitement.

"Yes, but I'm not sure how will Queen Twilight will take this trade well. I mean, I pretty much abused everything that I possessed when I ascended the Unicornian Throne." Majesty muttered in fear while facing her son.

"I want to go visit Queen Twilight's daughter again." Virgil spoke in a cheerful tone. "Father still wanted me to study friendship in Equestria, starting with the Equestrian Queen, please mother?"

After a few minutes of silence, Queen Majesty reluctantly went onboard her Royal Caravan, along with her son, before making their way towards Canterlot with a shipment of Energy Crystals.