• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 11,586 Views, 379 Comments

The Daily Show presents: Equestrian Interviews - Daily Show Ponies



Jon Stewart interviews various MLP: FiM characters at the end of an episode of 'The Daily Show'

  • ...
20
 379
 11,586

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 20 [Discord]: Here it is your moment of zen

The garden of Canterlot Castle was still as vacant as when Jon arrived. This meant no one was around to hear Jon waking up or observe the dozens of birds flying away as the echoes of the elderly New Yorker’s roar of fear reverberated throughout the surroundings.

“AARGH!” Jon yelped as he lunged forward in a cold sweet like he had just awoken from a late night fever dream. His heart was pounding and his stomach was cramping up again. “What... WHAT THE FUCK?!”

Grabbing his sides, Jon tried to piece together what had just happened which was difficult since his memory was slowly dissipating like fog over a boggy area. He barely remembered how he ended up in the middle of the Castle Gardens let alone what was going through his mind when he went to sleep.

He vaguely recalled wanting to enter this maze to find something, but other than that his mind failed to connect the dots. He knew he had suffered another nightmare, but his mind refused to reveal what it was. All he knew was it had something to do with that sculpture he found.

“Wait!” Jon remembered. “Th-the statue!”

Jon recalled that whatever was causing him yet another horrible dream was the piece of artwork that was behind him, but what he saw when he turned around scared him even more than when he arrived... or rather, it was what he didn’t see.

Terrified, Jon stumbled back and landed on the ground as he desperately tried to back out of the room and into the hallway of leaves. The statue was no longer there. His memory about how he got here and what he dreamt about may have dissipated, but he was certain that there was once a statue where he was sleeping. He could not even recall what it was a statue of but he knew it existed.

Grabbing his beating heart, Jon slowly stood up, his eyes fixed on the area which he just retreated from. He knew whatever he dreamt of must have been horrible based on how terrified he was from the whole ordeal.

“Okaaaaay...” Jon said to himself as he backed away slowly, regretting ever separating himself from the group, “maybe coming here to relax wasn’t the best idea.”

Jon’s frantic backing away progressed into a full on sprint as he desperately tried to escape the enclosure so he could hopefully duck back into the castle without anyone noticing. He may remember very little of what he had dreamt but somehow he knew it had something to do with that statue. He vowed to never try something like this again, but little did he realize that this wouldn’t be the last he’d see of Discord.

PreviousChapters Next