• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 11,571 Views, 379 Comments

The Daily Show presents: Equestrian Interviews - Daily Show Ponies



Jon Stewart interviews various MLP: FiM characters at the end of an episode of 'The Daily Show'

  • ...
20
 379
 11,571

PreviousChapters Next
Episode 11 [Rainbow Dash]: Here it is your moment of zen

At around the same time the interview was occurring a commotion was taking place in the region where Jon had fallen in after being dropped by Rainbow Dash. The area in question was a verdant field just outside of Ponyville; with the occasional sign of life in the form of a shack or cobble stone road but it was mostly untouched.

It was such a rural patch of land that at any given moment it was deserted. At this hour however there was someone skulking around. A stranger who, while patrolling the area, had heard something so he went to investigate. He didn't know what was making the curious noise but whatever was making it was doing so in short regular intervals.

Even with the location being completely empty the stranger walked around trying his best to not be seen since it wasn't technically allowed for him to be there. After walking in another direction the stranger saw something shiny in one of the wet grass lands. He huddled down and slowly approached it, thinking it might be what he was looking for.

Getting close enough to where he could interact with it the stranger bent over and began to sniff it a few times; it had a scent that he never smelled before. Whatever the shiny trinket was it began to make the familiar beeping noise which caused the stealthy intruder to jump back in surprise.

The stranger approached it once more and with a flick of his hoof he turned it over. To his surprise what he saw was a device with picture on it; a picture of a group of humans...one of whom he recognized.

The stranger had found Jon Stewart's cell phone.

PreviousChapters Next