• Published 13th Nov 2017
  • 2,913 Views, 32 Comments

Dishonored magic - Blacklight Brony



John was a happy kid until an unfortunate event happened. His parents were murdered. After four years he kills the man responsible. Being killed by a stilt walker he is sent to Equestria. Life will change as he meets Twilight. Welcome to Equestria.

  • ...
17
 32
 2,913

Parasprites

Author's Note:

This chapter will include real world places because I’m adding the Isles in the world map. It will help not kill me from the inside.

“Twilight, what... the fuck. One book at a time mare!” I said as we cleaned up the library. “Plus it’s a casual visit.” She was panicking for Mom’s visit tomorrow.

“Well it’s not everyday royalty comes to visit.” She answered. My eye twitched at her response.

I put a hand to my chest. “Twilight, I’m royalty. Remember?” She gave a sheepish smile.

“I know, but no one knows.” I shake my head in response at her outlandish behavior.

“Fare point.” She gave a victorious smile. I smiled at her innocence. If she was a few years younger, she would be doing a victory dance. A vary bad one. I chuckle at the thought. She looked at me quizzically. “What?”

“What are you chuckling at?” She said in a mock New Yorker accent.

“If you were younger you would be doing a vary bad victory dance.” The image flashed in my mind and I burst out laughing. Spike, who was listening to our back and forth, got the same image and joined me on the floor. She pouted as we finished. I got up, walked to her, and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“No fair.” She said playfully.

“Life’s not fair.” I state immediately after.

“Maybe this will go faster if one of us did this.” Spike said. I looked at Twilight and smirked. We could turn this around so fast.

“Thanks for volunteering, Spike.” He did a double take after hearing that. His mouth on the floor. Picking up his jaw he thought about what he said before facepalming.

“You should have thought that through.” He nodded accepting his mistake.

We walked through the town, looking at all the decorations and ponies working. When we saw the banner it was missing the end of Mom’s name. I didn’t care, but what caught my eye was a red flying object that nearly made me run. It was a bloodfly. Nasty little shits that will make hives out of your organs. Pulling out my pistol I shot it. The bang echoing throughout the street. Twilight and the other two ponies looked at me angrily until they saw the look of fear on my face. Blinking to it, I saw the thing wasn’t a bloodfly, but something more annoying. It was a parasprite. Tossing it away, I blink back.

“W-what was it?” One of the mares asked.

“I thought it was a bloodfly. Thankfully, it wasn’t. I don't know how Equestria would deal with something that can kill you in a matter of seconds. I don’t want Equestria to be like Karnaca two hundred years ago.” I answered. The look of fear not vanishing with the parasprite. If that’s there, then more are here.

Shaking my head of the thought, we continue to sugarcube corner. Walking in, I see Mis. Cake and Mr. Cake slaving over making the sweets. They looked stressed, if anything. I look to my left to see half eaten sweets. I sighed knowing who did it.

“Hello Mr and Mis. Cake. How are the sweets coming?” Twilight asked.

“Look for yourselves. Pinkie has been eating them all.” She said. As in convenience, Pinkie pops up and eats all of the cake in three bites. My eye twitches and so does everyone else’s.

“Damn it, Pinkie. Your even worse than parasprites.” I say lightly.

“Pinkie, stop eating them all. Those sweets are for the Princess.” Twilight commanded.

“Are you sure I can’t hit her with a sleep bolt?” I whisper. She shakes her head. “At least I asked.”

“Well I must-“ she said before gaining a royal tone,”-because they must past the test it to see if it’s fit for royalty.” She quickly runs up to one. I use bind time and close her muzzle and hold it closed.

“No! Bad Pinkie pie! Bad!” I gave her a look that said ‘Don’t you fucking dare.’ She sat like a dog and gave me the puppy dog eyes. I hold back my laughter. Luckily for me Fluttershy walked in.

“You guys I- oh. Am I interrupting something?” Fluttershy asked. She was looking at us and down to her crossed legs with an adorable look. I nearly d’awwed at the sight.

“No you didn’t, Fluttershy.” I said distracted. Pinkie took the time to eat the cake. “You bitch!” I began to chase her.

“Girls look what I found near the Everfree forest. Come out little guy.” At that time three parasprites came out her mane.

“Aww, so cute. What are they?” Twilight asked. Me and Pinkie scoffed. Hearing each, other we fist bump.

“I don’t know. I only had one just a minute ago. Do you want one.” My eyes widen in fear. Please say no.

“Ooh yes I do!” Fuck!

“Pinkie do you want one?” I gave her a worried look.

“A parasprite! Ugh.” She said. I made the same noise.

“A para- what?” The two mares asked.

“Now I have to find a trombone!” The two roll their eyes at her antics.

“Hold up Pinkie! I’ll help you!” I yell. As I close the door, the door hits my tail hard. “Ouch!” I open the door and move my tail. Ya, the tail was still there, to my dismay. Twilight and I had a theory that the poison joke entered my blood stream, through the wound of the Timberwolf. Somehow. It merged with my DNA and altered it.

At least in the past week I found a way to fight without it getting in my way. Plus, in that time we worked on Apple bloom’s balance. Now she knows true parkour.

“So,” Pinkie asked, “how do you know about the parasprites? Not to many ponies do.” I smile at the memory. That day I figured out the most fun illegal activity. Arson. I wouldn’t do it, just in getting rid of them I had to use arson.

“In Trottingham, an infestation of them. I was sent by mom to stop it. They reminded me of the bloodflies. I asked the mayor if there was a building that was going to get destroyed soon. There was one and it was a skyscraper. I told the workers to pour oil into every room in the skyscraper. It took six hours in total. Lastly, I told them to round them up and put them inside. When the parasprites were inside, I fired an incendiary bolt into the building. I destroyed one building that was going to be destroyed and dealt with the parasprite issue. Two birds with one stone. Plus, I figured out that arson is the most fun crime in general. I wouldn’t do it unless there was an infestation and no other way.” Finishing my in counter with the little basterds, I saw Pinkie had a different idea in mind. “How about you?” I asked.

“My family’s rock farm was infested with the little shits-“ my eyes widened as Pinkie cursed, “-and luckily one of my sisters plays an instrument. We found out the parasprites react to music. We each learned an instrument just Incase one ran out of breath. We led them out of the farm like that. To be honest, your method seems more permanent than mine.” I nod knowing that eliminating the problem makes it easier because you won’t have to deal with it later. Unless it’s with people or ponies because you can hide them forever and even if they do wake up, you already have an escape route formed.

“True, but not always.” She nods in understanding by what I mean. Some enemies are too persistent.

Looking around, I see we’re in sweet apple anchors. I was confused until I saw Pinkie with a harmonica. I got epiphany in my mind. She could lure them into an abandoned house and I could set it in fire. I let out a loud whistle to get their attention and beckon Pinkie over. I told her the plan, but she needed at least three more instruments. I told her to get them while I make the incendiary bolts. I stay up all night making the bolts.

I wake up to buzzing near me. Opening up my eyes I see a parasprite on my face. Groaning, I gently take it off. Getting up was a chore. It made my tired body protest and tries to make me go back to sleep. I finally get up and the door flies open to revile a disheveled Twilight on the other side. I grow a smug smile and Twilight doesn’t react to it.

“I told you.” I said softly as my voice has yet to register. She rolled her eyes and gathered all of the parasprites. I get my recently made incendiary bolts. “Gather them. I’m going to have a talk with them.” She backs away when I show a sinister smile.

We gather all the parasprites into a magical cage conjured by Twilight. The bugs give a sad look until they notice me.

“Listen up.” I start with a blank stare. “If you do anything out of line, I will burn you alive. If you leave now then I will not kill any of you. Understood.” They nod. “Good. Let’s go find the rest.” I held my crossbow in my right hand with the mock whale oil inside, ready to burn all the little shits if needed.

Reaching Rarity’s boutique, we see her walk out with a packed back that seemed to be moving. “Well I see we have the same problem.” Rarity flatly said. “By the way, do you know why Pinkie is gathering instruments?” She looked at the both of us. I nodded and they looked shocked.

“It’s plan B if I can’t scare them into submission.” I aimed my crossbow at the cage and the parasprites shook. “If they aren’t obedient, then I burn them. Let’s just hope the the incendiary bolt won’t be too heavy this time so I can shoot it and not get burned alive.” We leave to Fluttershy’s cottage on the outskirts of Ponyville.

Fluttershy’s home seemed to be in one peace. Did she find away to get them to behave or is it worse on the inside. Pecking inside, I sigh as I kick open the door and burn a bunch of the little fuckers. We hear quite screaming before the room went deathly quite as the parasprites die. I tell all the shits to leave now and never come back or continue and die. Rainbow flies in with her ‘pets’ close behind. I tell them the same thing, but they laugh it off. I kill a few mercilessly to show I’m not in the mood and that I’m not fucking around.

“Alright, so do you all understand?” I ask the now large group of parasprited. They nod in response and I glance over to the burned and crushed corpses. “If you wish to bury your dead I will help.” They nod and I bury then. They slowly fly off as Pinkie came in.

“Did they leave on their own?” Pinkie asked.

“No. I scared them into submission. Killing a few in the proses. Hopefully we can put this day behind us.” I felt my eevee ears fold down. I didn’t want to kill them but I needed them to think I was going to do it. “I wish they could listen to reasons so I didn’t have to kill any. Plus, they can help us later.” Pinkie nods and I hold out my hand with the mark.

No bull shit today. No powers at all. I guess my magic is a liability. I could complete task without my powers. Outsider, you gave me this mark, but I have relied to much on it. I guess if others had a dangerous ability they would figure that out. Should I stop using them entirely though. No, I use my void arm every day. I sigh in defeat as my thoughts takeover.

I feel a hand rap around my left hand. I look over to see Twilight with a serene smile that was infectious. I knew my powers were a liability, but I use them to protect instead of destroying. Like people say power corrupts.

Before we leave, I see a pale white object. I payed no mind as my focus was on the mare close to me. Like people say, ignorance is bliss.