• Published 13th Nov 2017
  • 2,935 Views, 32 Comments

Dishonored magic - Blacklight Brony



John was a happy kid until an unfortunate event happened. His parents were murdered. After four years he kills the man responsible. Being killed by a stilt walker he is sent to Equestria. Life will change as he meets Twilight. Welcome to Equestria.

  • ...
18
 32
 2,935

Justice and a new word

It’s been four years since my parents murder. My friend and his family have also met the same fate as my parents. I found the son of a bitch who killed them. It was the spymaster. It is always them. I was wasn’t supposed to die.they thought I wasn’t a threat. Well they were wrong. I’ll kill them. My intel said he orders others to death be cause they can foil there plan to takeover. I got the lead after questioning one of the executioners.

I can’t stay in plain sight or use my name. I stayed on the rooftops. I’m still the defendant of Corvo and I’ll make sure no one innocent dies. Not anymore innocent deaths. It’s time to kill the son of a bitch who killed my family. The time to strike is now.

I put on the mask as I see the car pull up. There are people in the way. A walker steps in front of them and launches a incendiary arrow at them. Two run towards the wall of light and turns to ash. I run along the rooftops until I jump a second jump on the roof. I scouted the area to find any patrols that might get in the way.

I find a loan guard on a balcony. I use to blink get above him. I spin my sword so it’s in a reverse grip. I jump down and stab him in the shoulder. It cuts a vital vain in half and he dies instantly. I lay him on the ground and he hits with a muffled thud. I find the door that leads to the spymaster. I peek in the key hole.

They noticed me, but I got there confession on video. I left the object on my mask on. After this I’m taking it off. I use wind blast to shader the door. One guard swings at me and I grabbed his hand. I grappled him and cut his throat open. I punch the other guard. I spin him around while he was still in a daze. I stab him in the back and the spymaster runs away.

I follow suit and kick his door open. He calls his guards and three shots ring through out the building. I use bend time by swiping my hand in the air like I’m cleaning a window. Time stops as the bullets are about to hit me. I walk out of the line of fire while pulling out my cross bow. I shoot three times at the three guards necks. I was lucky that it was self loading. Time resumes and the bolts hit their necks.

I walk to the spymaster and grab him by the collar. I slice his throat open. Guards burst open the door. I use blink to burst through the glass and on to the street.

Two walkers approach me. I ready wind shield to catch the arrow. They fire their arrows and I catch them only to launch it back at them. I take off the object and I was right to thank it was a small camera.

I threw it down and a another walker silently walks behind me. I try to walk away but the incendiary arrow hits the ground and all I see is white.

I open my eyes to see a beach and the Outsider waiting. “Good your a wake.” He said in a amused tone. “I sent you here to do what you did in Dunwall. I want you to do good. Oh, and try not to kill anyone. Alright. I gave you new powers. One is far reach and the other is doppelgänger. You have these powers. Use them well.” After finishing that he disappears. I see a city and it’s not Dunwall. I walk in gaining weird looks from the occupants. They all have fur and muzzles. This confuses me so much my head hurts. What makes it hurt worse is that some have horns and others have wings.

I see a crowd of armed people. I try to push my way through the crowd, but I’m pushed back. I use blink to appear above them and use it again to appear in front of the crowd. I see a hostage situation. I use bend time to stop time and walk behind them. I choke out the people that have the hostages. Time resumes as I finish choking out the last one. I realize it to late. A golden ora surrounds me and I blink to the person that horn was glowing the same color. I realize I still have the mask on my face. I take it off and do the same with the hood. “Hello.” I say in a questioning tone still confused on what’s going on. One of them get up early. I run at them. I use shadow walk to sweep his legs. He’s sent up into the sky. When his stomach faces me I strike it and he hits the ground unconscious. I get out of shadow walk. “That was surprisingly easy.” My tone was calm like nothing happened. I see the one that had me in their aura. She had a white dress, both horn and wings, and a caring demeanor. She walked to me calmly.

“Hello there. I’m Princess Celestia. Who are you?” She asks in the calmest voice I’ve ever heard.

“I’m John Mavericks descendent of Corvo Atono the lord protector and father of empress Emily Kaldwin.” I say proudly. I doubt they know who they are.

“So you follow in their footsteps?” She tilts her head and it’s going to be hard to see how they react.

“I did after my parents where ordered to be kill by the spymaster four years ago. My friend met the same fate last month. He planned to over throw the empire.” I close my eyes to not see their reaction. “Before I got here I killed that son of a bitch. He got everything he deserved. He ordered hundreds to die just because he wanted to.” I open my eyes to look at her. She looks horrified to hear that. “He would have gotten a death penalty anyway.”

“That’s. horrible.” She said like she was going to brake down crying. “Send a message to the school saying a special guest will be joining us. John, can you put on your mask and hood?” She looks at me with a caring look. “You’ve been thought so much. Why don’t you stay with me. Before you do that can you encourage my students at my school so they won’t give up?” I nod and her horn glows. We teleport to a stage and a lot of people my age are there.

“Wow. Is that how blink feels when I have someone with me? Fuck my sense of direction is off.” I say out loud. “Sorry for my language. What do you want me to do?” I lift an eyebrow but it. Goes unseen because of the mask.

“Why don’t you talk about never giving up.” She sends a friendly smile to me. I take off my mask earning gasps from the crowd, but I still return the smile.

“Ok about never giving up. Recently I finished something after doing the research for four years. It was to find the executive that has ordered hundreds to death.” Another gasp is heard. “What got me into it when four years ago my parents were ordered to death because of the threat they post to stop a plan to overthrow the leader of my country. I found out the spymaster or as you might know it as the head of law enforcement. He didn’t know I was a threat to his plan until it was to late. I fought against the odds and took down criminal organizations to make sure the city was safe. If something is important to don’t give up. I fought to make sure nobody lost their parents like I did. I killed the spymaster so he wouldn’t take over. If you would stop a future leader from running your country into the ground and preventing them from starting wars for profit, what would you do. I killed him and his six best guards because they all had hundreds of deaths under there belts. Never give up. Don’t let the people that say ‘you can’t do it’ stop you from your dreams. Prove them wrong. Thank you.”

I noticed a gleam above the crowd. I use far reach to grab it. Once in my hands, I examine it and it’s a mp5-hk aka a suppressed mp5. I fell around the right side and find ammo from it. I fell a note and read it.

‘Hope you like my gift’

I chuckle. Outsider you amazing son of a bitch. My old friend— thank you

“John I would like for you to join my school starting tomorrow. Come now I would like to show you where you will stay. By children.” She said dragging me with her literally. Her magic fells warm. We leave and I stay in her aura. I quickly fall asleep in the ora.