• Published 13th Nov 2017
  • 2,931 Views, 32 Comments

Dishonored magic - Blacklight Brony



John was a happy kid until an unfortunate event happened. His parents were murdered. After four years he kills the man responsible. Being killed by a stilt walker he is sent to Equestria. Life will change as he meets Twilight. Welcome to Equestria.

  • ...
17
 32
 2,931

Harmony’s kidnapping part 1

Three weeks have passed with minor events like Rarity’s fashion show, the running of the leaves, and Apple Bloom finding others like her.

Today, we were reorganizing the book shelves in the library from A to Z. It was quiet until Twilight spoke up. “Thanks girls for helping me reorganize the library.” Twilight thanked with trying to put a book on the top shelf.

I took it from her hand and put it on the shelf. I was ready to get this done as we’ve been doing this for the past... three hours. I was really getting sick of doing this and I’m usually a patient person.

Everything was fine... until Rainbow crashed through the window knocking everything off the shelf. My eye twitched as we would have to start all over. I slowly began to scream in frustration as I gripped my head and was ready to slap a bitch.

“Are you okay?” Rainbow asked as I shot a glare in her direction with all my malice and hatred firing off at once. She chuckled nervously as she averted my gaze.

“Go Rainbow Dash! Whoo hoo!” Fluttershy yelled as loud as she could which was like her talking. “Oh, did my cheering do that?” She was hovering outside the window with a shy smile.

“So What was with the crashing?” I asked annoyed.

“I was practicing for the young flyers competition in Cloudsdale.” Rainbow explained which caused me to smile widely.

“I love the young fliers competition. Sometimes I think I’m watching the Blue Angels back in my world sometimes.” I had a dreamy look as I remembered the amazing stunts they did.

“Blue... Angels?” Twilight said confused with a slight tilt of her head.

“There a stunt flying group in the United States Navy.” I was wasn’t containing my excitement for the competition.

“How could humans fly?!” Twilight yelled with her hear getting disheveled. “They don’t even have wings!”

“Son of a... we have machines called planes that allow humans to fly. They are bulky and are commonly used for transport.”

I needed to tell her quickly before she snapped and I really don’t want a repeat of what happened when she turned fourteen when she experienced her first estrus. That was terrifying as she wasn’t just coming after me because of her estrus, but also she was literally going to kill me to get rid of it. Suffice to say, I used all my abilities that day.

“You guys should go one and go so you have time to spare.” They were about to leave when I stopped Fluttershy. I held out my pistol to her which she took hesitantly. “Rainbow can hold her own, you can’t. I want you to take it until I get there. I know you might be uncomfortable taking a life, but sometimes you have no choice.” She turned to leave before I grabbed her wrist. “Don’t resort to it unless there are no other options. Promise me you will do that.”

She smiled before standing straight. “Cross my heart.” She crossed her heart with her finger. “Hope to fly.” She fluttered her wings. “Stick a cupcake in my eye.” She moved her palm to her eye. I smiled as she flew off leaving us to pick up Rainbow Dash’ mess.

“At least I have something to work for now.” I bent down and grabbed a book to put back on the shelf.


(3rd person POV)

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash made it to Cloudsdale in little time. Fluttershy held the gun in her hand before clutching it close as she remembered John’s caring attitude

Fluttershy sighed knowing that she wouldn’t have a chance with him due to her timid personality. She could ask Twilight if she could form a herd if she wanted to, but if Twilight declined, she would know she liked John.

She stayed in her thoughts until a young, but annoying voice made itself known.

“Hello Rainbow Crash.” Fluttershy’s anger began to rise as that annoying voice belonged to hoops.

“Hello Fluttershy. Ready to join my herd?” The voice of dumbbell said as he took John’s gun. Fluttershy’eyes widen as she lost her friends gun. “Now, why does a nice mare like yourself have a gun?”

“A friend gave it to me for protection.” Fluttershy said meekly.

“Why? Did you join his herd?”

“She joined no pony’s herd. It from our friend, John.” Rainbow defended with a glare.

“I would like to see if he’d start one.” Fluttershy said under her breath, which, unfortunately, dumbbell heard. His teeth gritted as his anger flared. He smiled as he snapped his fingers and ponies in black clothing pinned the two Pegasi down. “Maybe you’ll join after these nice ponies separate you from your friend, John, so he doesn’t cloud your judgement.” The jealous Pegasus grind manically as the two were blind folded, gagged, and tied up.

He walked to the weather factory as it was where he worked. The two female Pegasi kicked and screamed to no effect as they were dragged to the kidnapper’s hideout.


We were on our way to Cloudsdale after I told Twilight about the cloud walking spell after I saw that she spent to much energy on Rarity’s wing. It was really funny to see her reaction after she did the spell and was dazed after I told her about the cloud walking spell.

I wanted to show them the weather factory so they can get a better concept on how the weather is made.

I, however, stop at the entrance of an alley. I saw some trash cans knocked over, which can be explained by some children running through and accidentally knocked it over, but I saw some indentations in the ground. Two of them.

I walked in and found what looked like a struggle. One of the trash cans were knocked over with a jagged point sticking out with a little blood and yellow fur on it. My eyes widened as I hoped it wasn’t them. I found some more blood as it coat was dripping from the wound somepony got. It lead to a peace of torn, green cloth that had some of the blood on it. Lastly, I found two strands of hair that confirmed my fears. One light pink and the other rainbow colored.

“What’s taking so long darling?” Rarity asked while admiring her wings like she did most of the way here.

“Rainbow Dash andF-Fluttershy have been kidnapped.” I stated as she got a confused expression. Tears leakedfrom my eyes as I slammed my fist into the wall. “They’ve been fillynapped!” I yelled as shock gasps told me that I was heard.

“Where could they be?” Applejack asked as I remembered what most ponies would do. Rainbow use to work at the weather factory and so she would go there to see old friends.

“I guess we’ll check out the weather factory as she use to work there. We’ll see if someone saw what happened.” I walked towards my destination that was a few hundred meters away. The girls followed me as I had a message for the mom that Twilight would send as she teleported to the library.


I walked to the break room of the weather factory and saw three stallions with my Desert Eagle while laughing at reactions of the people they pointed it at. It landed on me which I responded with indifference as the rest duck in fear of the trigger being pulled.

The tallest, holding the gun, got angry and fired the gun. That action caused me to raise my hand quickly as wind shield activated and caught the bullet until it lost momentum.

“Why do you have my gun?” I asked with a glare leveled at the one who fired. “Answer me.”

“Got it from a mare named Fluttershy.” The stallion answered with a quavering voice. My blood began to boil as I used blink to get to him and picked him up by the throat while using my other hand to keep the gun at his side.

“Where are they?” He didn’t answer as I slammed him against the wall. “Answer me Dammit!”

“I don’t know, but I know where one of them are. Get him, and he might lead you to those two.” Fear dripped from his voice as my hand tightened until a snap echoed through the room.

The room was deathly quiet was I dropped him on the ground, immediately noticing his neck at an unnatural angle. I held no emotion as I only stared at the corpse with my ears flicking in every direction for the other two.

“Dumbbell!” The remaining two yelled as they rushed me.

I swiftly picked up my gun and killed one easily with a shot to the head. I rolled out the way of the last as he hit the cloud ground with a soft thud with anger and rage oozing from him. I extended my blade and thrusted it into his neck once he rushed me, but it didn’t end their as I jerked the blade to the left, severing his head from his body.

“Have fun wandering the Void for the rest of existence you motherfuckers.” I said coldly without my guilt getting the best of me. I began to embrace the darkness that lied within me and I had to ask my self one thing that I was asked almost twelve years ago.

Could I do this without spilling a river of blood. What ever I choose, these deaths are my warning to those who hold Rainbow and Fluttershy. I’m coming for them and nothing could stop me.


I was pulled into the void as the Outsider appeared in front of me.

“You have changed my friend. Your regret for spilling blood is lost and replaced by rage for not protecting your friends, or will they be much more after this.” He walked around me as examining me. I had blood covering my top half and hands. My eyes held no emotion as I knew I changed. “Dumbbell is vary vocal here. He told me to head to the old wear houses, there you will find your first contact.” He paused as he looked at me with a nod. “Now I ask you again. Can you do this without spilling a river of blood, or will your anger and rage get the better of you? Make your choice as some of them have no other choice, but this.” He disappeared as I looked at my blood stained hand.

I cliched it with a determined look and I looked up as I saw I was back in the factory. “Don’t worry girls, I’ll get you back. And we’re on a time sensitive rescue.”


(3rd person POV)

Fluttershy examined her surroundings as she saw a few catwalks, a control center to over view the work area, and guards at almost every corner.

Her fear was overwhelming as Rainbow was yelling and insulting them. Fluttershy was crying openly because of the gash on her leg that was oozing blood and her sweater was ripped from being dragged through alleys.

“John, please save us?” She pleaded as she hoped the assassin would save her right then right there.

“No one can save you now.” Fluttershy looked to her right and found a Pegasus with a green coat and a blue mane. His tuxedo stood out from his guards casual clothing and his rapier was far more different from the guards long or curved swords.

“You don’t know him! If he wanted to, he could save us now! He’s giving you a chance to give up!” Rainbow yelled angrily at the stallion.

“Oh, or maybe I’ll kill him and my pony trafficking organization will continue.” He answered smuggling. “And the name is Green Dealer.”

“Well, John isn’t some stallion. He’s a trained assassin and the prince of Equestria. You have no idea what you got yourself into, Green Dealer.” Green’s eyes widened as he was warned, but it fell to a cocky smile as he thought he would die trying on the first mission.

“We’ll see if he succeeds, until then, your mine.” He looked hungry at Fluttershy which made her cry harder as she knew what he was implying.

“Please John, save us.” Green laughed madly as he had full control over the two mares in front of him.

Unknowingly to him, John was at his best contact. His blade already dripping blood from the decapitated corpse in the weather factory will all his weapons on him that were teleported from the library. John was going to get them back, no matter what.

Author's Note:

John’s anger returns with a vengeance and the two Pegasi are in deep shit. He needs to find them before the Young Flyers Competition begins, but Celestia has other plans.

If any thing was wrong please tell me, it’ll help. Thanks for the support.