• Published 12th Nov 2017
  • 2,213 Views, 46 Comments

Fallout Metro at Dark - Given Chance



A Human wants to know where he is as he has been wandering tunnels for days. He wants to find other humans. Its only natural that a human a social creature would not want to be alone.Contains:Human, Ponys, Nazi Ponys, and more

Comments ( 6 )

intresting development now to the boss battle!

I thought about it for quite some time and started to think that people at metro have a death wish or something. Dirty rounds are of lower quality than the machine-produced bullet and that means if they cause the gun chamber to blow up, then the entire thing is going to explode right into their faces.

It has been a long time since I started reading this story, i don't know if it was rebooted but it certainly feels like a new start.
To be honest, this story made me Play the metro series again. I enjoyed the Exodus because of the feeling of freedom. I enjoyed making the tools, find them or playing different paths.

Thank you for making the story.

11166600
Nice, very cool. Glad to have made a positive impact... No matter how small.

Anyways... It's going to be awhile before I can continue this story again. Going to training tomorrow.

Who knows, maybe you should write your own story if you haven't already.

11166721
Not a writer. My main language is Spanish and my mind twist things between concepts and knowledge I understood before.

11513352
Aryanne Hoofler, at your service :)

Login or register to comment