• Published 19th Jul 2012
  • 2,854 Views, 95 Comments

The Pink Switch - unleashedtwilight



Pinkie Pie Amy Rose Sonic the Hedgehog mane six Cross Over the pink switch

  • ...
8
 95
 2,854

Sonic Rainboom?

“So… which of Pinkie’s friends should we meet now…?” I ask.

“Well… there is Rainbow Dash…” Twilight said.

“Who’s that?” I ask.

“She’s a Pegasus… she’s probably one of the fastest ponies in Equestria.” Twilight said.

“Really? How fast is she?” I ask.

“Well… she’s able to perform a sonic rainboom.” Twilight said.

I froze when she said that… Sonic Rainboom…?? Is it really possible for someone in this world to be as fast as Sonic?? I mean I can understand Shadow… but a pony??

“I want to meet her… now.” I said.

“Huh? Is something bothering you Amy?” Twilight asked.

“As a matter of fact, there IS something bothering me! There is no way this pony can be as fast as Sonic!” I said.

“Speaking of Sonic… can you tell me more about him…?” Twilight asked.

“Sonic… the hedgehog who stole my heart…” I said starting to go in a daze.

“…focus!” Twilight yelled.

“Oh, right… sorry.” I said blushing.

“Continue…” Twilight said.

“Sonic is pretty much a well-known hero on my world… he’s stopped Dr. Eggman many times with his plans to take over the world… as I told you before, he’s the fastest being on our world…”

“Well… do you know how fast he can go?” Twilight asked.

“Well… if the sonic rainboom is similar to the sonic boom… that’s what he can do… a burst of speed; moving faster than the speed of sound!” I said.

“That’s amazing…” Twilight said. “Please… continue.”

“He can go even faster…” I said with a grin.

“What?? How’s that even possible?” Twilight asked.

“The chaos emeralds…” I said. “He knows how to use their power properly…”

“How many times has he had to use them?” Twilight asks.

“Only at times that we really need them… Sonic’s pretty much the only one who knows how to use their power pro-…” I was interrupted when I was tackled by a different pony…

“Oww…” I say on the floor.

“Oops… sorry about that Pinkie Pie.” A Pegasus said.

“ugh… it’s fine… nice hair by the way…” I say looking at her rainbow colored mane… wait… rainbow colored…?

“Umm… thanks? But my mane’s always been like this…” the Pegasus said.

“Are you… Rainbow Dash?” I asked

“Yeah…? Why are you-…” she stopped when she looked at my hair. “Uh… so… how’s rocky, Pinkie Pie?”


“…Who??” I ask.

“I don’t even know…” Twilight said.

“I’m sorry Rainbow Dash but… I’m not Pinkie Pie…” I said.

“…right…” Rainbow Dash said.

“What?” I ask.

“Okay, why are you acting this way Pinkie Pie?” Rainbow asked.

“I told you, my name isn’t Pinkie Pie!” I said getting annoyed.

“Oh yeah? Then what’s your name?” Rainbow asked.

“My name is Amy Rose.” I said.

“Rainbow Dash… she’s telling the truth…” Twilight said.

“Wait… what…?” Rainbow said confused.

“Pinkie Pie is… in my body on my world…”I said.

“Whoa whoa, wait a second… you’re saying Pinkie Pie’s on another world??” Rainbow asked.

“Yup…” I said.

After we explained everything I told Twilight and Applejack, she started getting the idea of it too… I just didn’t tell her about Sonic… yet.

“Your world sounds pretty cool, Amy… you know, besides that Egghead guy…” Rainbow said. “Is it Egghead?”

“No, but I think I’m gonna start calling him that more often now.” I said. “If it wasn’t for Sonic… things would probably be a lot worse in our world…”

“Who’s Sonic?” Rainbow asked.

“Oh no… please, Amy… Don’t tell her… she can get very competitive…” Twilight said.

“Tell me what? Who is this guy?” Rainbow asked.

“Well you remember how I told you I was a hedgehog?” I said.

“Yeah?” Rainbow said.

“Well… so is he… but…” I paused. “He’s the fastest… thing… alive.” I said with a grin.

“What did you say…?” Rainbow said getting irritated.

“You heard me… fastest thing alive… and yes… faster than you.” I said.

“WHAT!?” Rainbow yelled.

“Amy! Please stop!” Twilight yelled.

“Listen! I am the fastest thing in EQUESTRIA!” Rainbow yelled.

“I know… in Equestria… I said fastest thing alive; as in the universe.” I said smiling.

“Gee… I sure am getting hungry… I think I’ll just leave you two alone…” Twilight said backing away.

“If he’s so fast, can he perform a sonic rainboom!?” Rainbow said.

“Nope… he can perform a sonic boom… which is just as fast… AND… he can go even faster than that…” I said.

“Ok, you are starting to tick me off more than Trixie right now!” Rainbow yelled.

“Well there is one thing that’s different though…” I said.

“Oh yeah? And what’s that?” Rainbow asked.

“You’re the fastest thing in the air… Sonic’s the fastest on the ground…” I said.

“He doesn’t fly…?” Rainbow asked.

“Well… most of the time but no, he usually doesn’t fly.” I said. “I told you he was a hedgehog, didn’t I?”

“Oh… right…” Rainbow said. “Wait a second… you said most of the time…”

“Yeah… he only flies when he transforms into Super Sonic with the chaos emeralds… those gems I was telling you about earlier…” I said.

“So those gems help him fly?” Rainbow asked.

“Not just that… but it also increases his speed and power.” I said.

“Whoa… that’s insane…” Rainbow said.

“The chaos emeralds have really come in handy in the past…” I said. “But they’ve sometimes been trouble…”

“You mean like being sent here?” Rainbow asks.

“Well… this actually isn’t the first time the chaos emeralds have sent me to a different world… but the thing is… last time I wasn’t alone… Sonic and the others came too…” I said.

“Wow… must’ve been hard being stuck on a different world with nopony to turn to…” Rainbow said.

“It wasn’t all bad actually… I made a lot of new friends on that world… kind of like how I made friends with Twilight and Applejack…” I said. “There was even a time when one of those friends visited our world…”

“How did he do that?” Rainbow said.

“He was really smart… he was actually one of the first friends I made on that world…” I said.

“Hey… is everything alright with you two?” Twilight asked walking over to us.

“Yeah… we’re just talking about some stuff…” I said. “Hey why don’t the both of us talk more about this at Twilight’s Library?” I asked.

“That sounds like a great idea.” Twilight said.

When we get to Twilight’s place, I start telling them about all the adventures we went through on my planet and on Earth… they both just sat and listened.

“So Sonic had to beat this giant monster made of water with the emeralds before?” Rainbow asked.

“Yup… that monster’s called chaos by the way but… it’s not really a monster anymore… after Sonic beat it, Chaos actually was peaceful.” I said.

“So what other times did you have to use them?” Rainbow asked.

“Well there was this one time when we were in space-… *sigh*” I said looking down.

“Something wrong, Amy?” Twilight asked.

“This one time in space… we were trying to save the galaxy from creatures known as the Metorex…” I said.

“You guys saved the galaxy?? That’s awesome!” Rainbow yelled.

“Wait… if you saved the galaxy then… what’s wrong?” Twilight asked.

“Because… we lost a friend that day…” I said. “Cosmo…”

“What happened? Did she turn on you or something?” Rainbow asked.

“No… she sacrificed herself… to help save the galaxy…” I said as a tear went down my face.

“Oh my goodness…” Twilight said.

“Tails… he loved her…” I say as more tears flow down my face.

After saying this, Twilight and Rainbow couldn’t help but start crying themselves…

“Amy… we’re sorry, we had no idea…” Twilight said.

“It’s alright, Twilight… it’s not your fault anyway…” I said.

“it must be hard losing a friend like that… I would hate to lose any of you that way…” Rainbow said. “I’m sorry for how I acted to you before Amy… Friends?”

I smiled and said “Friends…”


A/N

Yes… I used a Sonic X reference… but the reason for that was because it showed more personality to me honestly… anyway… hope you liked this chapter everypony. Next chapter… more Pinkie Pie! :pinkiehappy: