• Published 10th Nov 2017
  • 2,939 Views, 22 Comments

Prototype: the kind evolve - Blacklight Brony



A kid called Conner is 6 years old. He gets in violent situations with the other students. He used to live in the red zone until he snuck out because a brawler found his home. He means Alex Mercer and saves him and asks nothing in return. He can’t

  • ...
11
 22
 2,939

Not so friendly memories

One takes a jab at me and I punch him. He goes through a wall the othe looks at me in fear. The other takes a horizontal swipe at me. I grab his spear and snap it in half and rush him. I upper cut him and his head gets stuck in the roof. I become restrained in a yellow ora. Another guard grabs me by the head. The resent memory flashes through my mind. I grab his wrist screaming. The pain in the scream was noticeable. The white one stud up an walked to me. “Why did you attack.” She asked. I was almost stabbed. “I know that you where attacked first. But why almost break the guards arm? He didn’t attack you.” Her voice was angelic. It calmed me down. She gave a glare at the guard still holding me by the head. I noticed that I was breaking his arm. I let go and so did he.

“I thought you were with Black watch.” I told her almost about to sob. She placed her hand on my head. Her horn started to glow. A preview of my memories.The first one was when the red zone began and when I escaped.

I walked to the living room. I was going to ask mom what is this about a pathogen that was in our area. I made it to the next hallway and saw blood covered the walls and floor. I saw a figure sitting down. I walked closer to it. It was my dad. I began to cry. I touched his head and it fell off. I stumbled backwards. Then stepped over him. I noticed a figure on all fours eating something. I stepped on glass and it turned to face me the hall was closer to the door. I was right next to it. I looked at what it was eating. It was mom. I ran out the door and down the street. I took a left and a hydra came out the ground in front of me. I turned around quickly. I ran faster than I ever have before. In front of me was a goliath. I burst in to the nearest skyscraper. It stopped out side and left. Something jumped behind me and it was like the first figure but armored. It was a juggernaut. I ran out and looked up. I saw the flyers. I saw the check point of the army. A flyer picked me up. We flew for ten seconds. Eventually we were close to the ground. I punched it in the head. I dropped me and I hit the ground hard. I fell and immediately got up. The flyer tackled me and tried to bite me. It bit once. I tilted my my head left. It did it again and I tilted my head to the right. I put my hand under it’s beak and jerked it to the right. A loud crack was sounded. I threw it off me and ran the rest of the way to the checkpoint. I made it inside. They asked me about my parents and I began to cry. He told his superior that they found another civilian and the parents are dead.

The memory went away and the white one embarrassed me. I returned the hug with gusto. “Those ‘things’ can’t hurt you anymore.” She said in a converting tone. “My name is Celestial. What’s yours?”

“C-Conner.” I said meekly and Celestia looked at me with a soft smile.

“Well Twilight you helped somepony today even if it failed. Don’t let it get you down. Keep trying and you’ll get it.” She said to the purple girl that I now know as Twilight. “Come on Conner.” She moshed to me to follow and I did. We walked through the city. People stared at me. Then a a question popped in my head.

“Why did you say somepony instead of somebody?” My question was hear by everyone near by.

“Where ponies. Your not?” She asked.

“No I’m human.” I say with pride. “Where are we going?” I asked her.

“To the castle in front of us.” She answered neutrally. She doesn’t boast does she.

“Well I’ll meet you there.”

“What do you me-“ she was cut off as I sprinted and vaulted over a two story building. I continued on my run. If there was a large cluster I would enter a wall run. I made it to the entrance of the castle and waited. She walked towards the castle and was in awe. “How did you get here. I saw you vault over the building.”

“I’m an evolved. A genetically modified person because of a virus called black light.” I say with a little fear that she will kill me.

“Really?” She asked.

“Yes it makes us more resilient, strong, fast, and agility. If I wanted to I could kill someone in one punch.” I say like it’s no big deal.

“Would you?” She started to look scared.

“If I have to yes. I never had to except for that flyer.” I slowly regained my smile. “I won’t do it even if there’s a chance that they could listen to reason.” I took out my phone and tried to call Alex. No response. I tried to call James. Still no response.

“Aunti- WHAT IS THAT THING!!!” Screamed a white man with blond hair. He wore a tuxedo. “That beast should be in the locked in the dungeon.”

“Hey, shut up.”

“How dare you talk to a noble like that.”

“I will give respect when it is given.”

He shot a beam at me and it right through my heart. I feel back and took a dead position. Celestia was telling off that man that I now know as Blueblood. I twitched my right pointer finger. Then I clenched my hand. I eventually got back up earning gasps from everyone near by. I put my hand near my chest and it went out my back. I took my hand out and tendrils covers the wound and left like it wasn’t there in the first place. My head began to hurt. I clenched my head and threw them down. I felt a new power. I walked to Blueblood and grabbed his throat and lifted him in the are. I formed my arm into a blade and pressed in it to his throat. He began to scream. I regained my sense and pulled my blade to my side. I turned my blade into my arm. I walked back and curled into a ball after realizing what I did. Celestia tried to convert me. She looked into my memory and showed it. The guards looked at it. It was the day I turned in to an evolved. She stopped it when the man was decapitated by Alex. She passed it and went to when I met James. She stopped it when he left.

“You’ve been threw more than I can imagine.” She said with sadness.

“Thanks mo-“ I cut my self off when I heard what I said. She looked at me with happiness.

“I guess I could raise you and help you control your anger. If you like?”

“Yes, thank you.” I gave her ha huge. Blueblood only scoffed.

“I get you a room to stay in.” She smiled at me. The warmest smile she gave me. She prepared the room and I walked in and went to sleep.