• Published 13th Jan 2018
  • 320 Views, 1 Comments

The Chronicles of Sugar Forest - EquestriaGirls



Sugar Forest goes on an adventure after the Main 6 goes missing.

  • ...
 1
 320

Prologue Part 1

Sugar Forest was a Earth pony who had a light blue coat and a red name that looks like Vinyl Scratch's mane. She was wearing red glasses and her Cutie Mark was a book, signifying that she was an author and a librarian. She is known for her filly stories. She is young, but wise.

Maybe that's why Princess Celestia was standing right in front of her. She has always knew the Princesses. But, she was wondering why Princess Celestia was looking worried, while her sister looked paranoid. Sugar Forest just stared at the Princesses.

Princess Luna gazed at Sugar Forest. "I know you." She says, trying to remember where she seen Sugar Forest. Sugar Forest bowed.

"I'm the teacher of the fillies that put on the Heartwarming Eve play." Sugar Forest answered. "What's wrong? You seem worried." Sugar Forest tells the Princesses. The Princesses looked at each other and Princess Luna gave Princess Celestia an angry glare.

"I need you to do a request for me." Princess Celestia tells Sugar Forest. Sugar Forest's mouth dropped in shock. She wasn't expecting this. She knew that the Princesses were busy, so why did they need her.

"What kind of request?" Sugar Forest asked, timidly.

"The kind where the quest is dangerous." Princess Luna tells Sugar Forest. Sugar Forest frowned and she stepped back a bit.

"I don't think that I-..." Sugar Forest started when she stopped talking. She was scared by this point. "What is the quest?" Sugar Forest asked with a trembling voice.

"Finding the Princess of Friendship and her other friends." Princess Celestia tells Sugar Forest.

Sugar Forest was shocked and she couldn't respond. She was in frozen shock. "Wha-?" This was the only thing she could say as the two Princesses gazed at her, one with worried eyes and the other with a bit of paranoia in them. At this news, she fainted.

A few minutes later, she had awoken and when she was reminded of the quest, she fainted again. The two Princesses just stared at each other as this happened. They weren't expecting her to faint.

"To be fair, to find out that the Princess of Friendship is gone without a trace is a lot troubling." Princess Luna says, making Princess Celestia just star at her.