• Published 9th Nov 2017
  • 3,837 Views, 116 Comments

Random Horse Fact - Admiral Biscuit



You're stuck in Equestria with no money and no home. Can your limited knowledge of equines help somehow?

  • ...
20
 116
 3,837

The Unexpected Twist

There are three bars in Ponyville. The pegasus bar is out, because you can't fly. That leaves two, and the thought of what a drunk unicorn might do with its horn terrifies you.

Besides, you want to hang out with simple ponies, who are hopefully friendlier than Starlight.

Before too long, you've spent all your bits, but it doesn't matter. Berry Punch needs another drinking buddy, since her first two are already under the table. She's paying, so of course you join her.

The earth ponies, at least, are interested in your story, and you wind up telling it more than once as new ponies come into the bar or come over to your table. Each telling is more creative and fictional than the last one, although to be on the safe side, you leave out all mention of Manny the Manticore.

You take a big gulp of your beer and continue with retelling number four when the feeling hits you like a freight train. Pony beer is powerful stuff.

Even if you'd known where the bathroom was, you wouldn't've made it in time, but you do have a fraction of a second to aim.

This is something that college did prepare you for.

Your projectile vomiting game is on point, and you land it right on target, and don't splash anypony.

A hush falls over the bar, and every eye lands squarely on you.

Finally, somepony speaks.“What kind of magic was that?”

“Magic? I just puked. There's no magic in that.”

“Puked?”

“Vomited? Upchucked? Tossed my cookies? Barfed? Ralphed?”

You're greeted with blank looks.

Another cramp seizes you, and you puke again. This time instead of stunned silence, you get hoofstomps.

“How can you do that?”

“Seven years of college,” you say honestly. And then your eyes go wide as an epiphany strikes you. “Oh my God! I just realized!”

There's a pregnant pause. Every ear in the house is on you.

“Starlight Glimmer has a dick!”

Berry Punch looks at you critically. “Wat?”

“Why else would she get her panties wet thinking about Trixie swallowing swords?”

“Oooooh,” everypony in the bar gasps in unison.