• Published 11th Nov 2017
  • 3,281 Views, 79 Comments

Miraculous Equestria Girls S1 - MiraculousDragonMaster



A dangerous evil has come to Canterlot, wanting the ultimate power. It is time for the Ladybug and Black Cat to rise once again. There's just one problem: why are there SIX of each? Six Ladybugs? Six Black Cats? Six love squares?

  • ...
9
 79
 3,281

The Meet

Miraculous Equestria Girls

Chapter 4

The Meet

The girls looked at themselves in the huge full-length mirror. Rarity was the only one who seemed to love it as she admired herself, Rainbow Dash was panicking at her completely new hair transformation, and the other four felt a little shy being in full bodysuits.

"What in the world happened to my hair?!" Dash shrieked as she held a lock of her now red and black striped hair.

Twilight was feeling around her suit, seeing if there was something that can unbutton or unzip. But, there was nothing. "How can you take this off?" She asked herself.

Applejack looked around the room for the little Kwami, but she was nowhere in sight. "Tikki?" She called. "If ya don't mind, we want our normal clothes back, please. There's no way we're going out like this."

"We look like ladybug superheroes!" Pinkie squealed, her initial uneasiness gone.

"Twilight?" Her mother called to her. "Is everything okay up there?"

"Uh..." Twilight paused when Fluttershy pointed out to the balcony. Tikki said that no one must know that she exists, for their safety more than hers. "We're fine, Mom!" Twilight answered back.

"Okay, sweetie." As soon as she said that, the girls quickly and quietly went out on the balcony.

"All right, girls." Applejack said. "We can get over this weird and obviously magic transformations. Let's just focus on the problem."

Rainbow took a deep breath. "AJ's right. Even though I miss my awesome hair, we have bigger fish to fry."

"I think these suits and the hair and masks are to conceal our identities." Pinkie theorized. "Just like real superheroes!"

"I'm still not sure about this." Fluttershy said.

"Tikki's right, though." Twilight said. "We can do this."

"Absolutely." Rarity agreed. "But, how in the world are we going to find that stone giant?"

"Pinkie and I had to have a map of the city memorized for one of our classes." Twilight said. "From the direction that he left the school..."

"He must be heading towards the stadium!" Pinkie realized.

Dash froze. "The soccer team is over there for practice! We got to hurry!"

"But, how will we get there in time?" Applejack asked.

"Well, Fluttershy and I have wings, so we can fly over there." Rainbow said. She decided to test her thin silver wings. She slowly flapped them to get the feel of it, then fluttered them faster to get up in the air a couple of feet. "This is so awesome!" She exclaimed. "Come on, Fluttershy!"

"Oh, you know that I'm afraid of heights." The shy girl whimpered.

"Come on!" Dash encouraged. "Just pretend you're... a butterfly."

Fluttershy slowly nodded, then closed her eyes. She imagined that she was a pretty little butterfly and began to flitter her delicate pink wings. Soon, she was a few feet up in the air. When she opened her eyes and saw that she wasn't on the ground, she wasn't afraid anymore.

"All right, Fluttershy." Rainbow cheered as she helped her friend get up to her height.

"Well, you two can fly." Twilight said. "But are we supposed to get around? We don't have wings."

"We can use these." Pinkie held up her yo-yo and began playing with it.

"A yo-yo?" Rarity asked as she unhooked her own.

AJ curiously examined her yo-yo, but decided it was worth a try. She threw it as far as she can, and it hooked onto a nearby telephone pole. "Now, that is far."

One by one, Twilight, Pinkie, and Rarity threw their yo-yos in the same direction. But when they tugged on their strings, they all were sent flying across, screaming.

Dash and Fluttershy were looking off to where the others went flying towards. "Let's follow them." Rainbow suggested.

"Okay." Fluttershy complied. They then flew after them, but they did have some difficulty steering.


Meanwhile, the team of Black Cats were testing out their new abilities and batons. Right now, they were all performing balancing acts, walking from one building to another.

"I can definitely get used to this." Flash said.

"Me too." Spike agreed.

Discord then heard something, thanks to his new sharpened hearing from his cat ears. "Are you guys hearing what I'm hearing?"

The other Black Cats began listening. There was something; it sounded like screaming. And it seemed like it was getting closer. The six Cats looked up and saw four red figures falling towards them, and two more flying in fast from the sides. Before any of them can blink, they all were tackled down by a red blur.

Four of each got tangled up in a yo-yo's string, dangling from a silver baton, while the other two pairs ended up rolling along the street.

The guys blinked and saw that each of them was tangled up with or pinned down by a girl dressed in a ladybug suit. But like them, each one was slightly different. As for the Ladybugs, they felt a little embarrassed by crashing into guys dressed in black catsuits. And they were all a little bit different, just like them.

Soarin' was the first to snap out of it and make a catchy remark. "Hey, there. Nice of you ladies to drop in."

Rainbow rolled her eyes with annoyance as she jumped up and off of the cat-themed person and checked over her wings. "Like that was supposed to be intentional."

Finally, Applejack managed to untangle herself and Spike, and they both dropped to the ground. Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie followed her lead. And Fluttershy quickly got off of Discord, shyly apologizing.

Fancy Pants looked over at the Ladybugs. "I suppose you ladies are the partners our little friend told us about."

"I guess so." Rarity said, dusting herself.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves." Cheese said. He first pointed to himself, then over to Flash, Soarin', Spike, Discord, and Fancy. "I'm Cat Burglar, and that's Black Knight, Shadow Racer, Cat Noir, Dark Lord, and Black Leopard."

The others guys looked at each other surprised, seeing that Cheese had come up with persona names for them already, but quickly decided to just roll with it.

"Nice to meet all of you." Pinkie greeted, and began to introduce herself and the other girls, starting with her, then Twilight, Rainbow, Applejack, Fluttershy, then Rarity. "I'm Lady Luck, and that's Princess Ladybug, Swift Spot, Ladybug, Junebug, and Coccinelle."

The other Ladybugs glanced at each other, shocked that Pinkie both had come up with alter egos so quickly and that she knew Prench, but also all mentally decided to just go with it.

A loud roar was then heard and the ground shook as the rock giant made itself appear out on the streets, heading towards the stadium.

The six Black Cats grabbed their batons and each extended them to an almost impossible height of 40 feet! They then began swinging, leaping, and running across the rooftops.

"Come on, Ladybugs!" Flash, or Black Knight, called out to them. "We better catch up!"

The girls were a little hesitant, but then began swinging or flying across the sky, and it seemed like they were getting the hang of their new abilities.

Author's Note:

A/N: I know, I know! This is definitely a lot shorter than my other chapters so far, but this is the best I can do right now. And Coccinelle is Ladybug in French actually, for those who didn't know. Sadly, I'm not taking French in school.

Next time, the Black Cats and Ladybugs will finally get in their first battle. And it will be long, and sadly, it will take some time to write it. So, I won't make any promises on update dates.

I guess I'll see y'all in Chapter 5! Please let me know what you guys think.

Got to fly! ;)