• Published 11th Nov 2017
  • 3,281 Views, 79 Comments

Miraculous Equestria Girls S1 - MiraculousDragonMaster



A dangerous evil has come to Canterlot, wanting the ultimate power. It is time for the Ladybug and Black Cat to rise once again. There's just one problem: why are there SIX of each? Six Ladybugs? Six Black Cats? Six love squares?

  • ...
9
 79
 3,281

The Transformation

Miraculous Equestria Girls

Chapter 3

The Transformation

In Twilight's room, the Rainbooms were still frozen with shock, staring at the tiny red creature that was floating in front of them. Then, after a few more seconds of stunned silence, Fluttershy began squealing with delight.

"Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed as she got closer to the little creature. "Aren't you the cutest thing ever?"

The little red ladybug slightly rubbed her head with embarrassment. "Well, at least one of you is not freaking out." She said.

"Well, this does take strange to the next level." Applejack said, her initial shock fading as well. "But then again, a giant rock man now wandering around Canterlot is pretty weird already."

"Oh." The red ladybug said. "Well, like he said, the more the merrier." She then flew in front of the girls, who were now not as surprised as before. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm a Kwami, and my name is Tikki."

"Uh, hello Tikki." Twilight said, giving her a tiny wave. "I'm-"

"I already know your name, Twilight Sparkle." Tikki said. She then turned to the others. "And you're Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. And might I add, very lovely and colorful names."

"Aww, thanks sugarcube." AJ said, blushing slightly along with the other girls.

"So, you're a Kwami?" Rainbow asked.

"I've never heard of a creature like that before." Twilight said.

"That's because no one knows." Tikki explained. "And it's best that absolutely nobody knows about me."

"Oki-doki!" Pinkie said. "We promise." At the same time, the Rainbooms stood up and crossed their hearts. "Cross our hearts and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in our eye."

Tikki giggled at the funny promise.


Meanwhile, Plagg had also erased his initial surprise, introduced himself, and explained what Tikki had said to the girls to the guys.

"Let me get this straight." Spike said. "So, you're Plagg, you're a Kwami, which is a magical creature that almost no one knows about."

"Yeah." Plagg said. "That pretty much sums it up. And for a gang of cool-looking cats like you six, you actually have some brains."

"Hey!" The guys shouted indignantly, while Discord let out a loud guffaw.

"I'm starting to like this little guy!" He laughed. Plagg snickered mischievously.

"So, why are you here, if I may ask?" Fancy asked.

"Well, basically you six are like chosen ones, and you're the only ones who can stop Stoneheart, that rock giant that is now rampaging the streets." Plagg said.


Back with the Rainbooms, Tikki had explained that to them as well.

"What?!" They all exclaimed.

"We can't go up against that monster!" Fluttershy whimpered, hiding behind her long pink locks of hair.

Tikki flew over to Fluttershy and gave her a comforting pat on her cheek. "Yes, you can." She said. "I know you could."

"Tikki's right!" Dash said. "We've handled against bullies and rivals. We can totally handle a giant rock man."

"With what?" Rarity asked dryly. "A baseball bat?"

"I'll show you." Tikki went over to the box she appeared from and showed the girls the earrings. "These earrings are no ordinary earrings. They can bestow the power of Creation to whoever wears them. With them, I can transform you girls."


With Plagg and the guys, the cat Kwami told them about his ring and showed it to them. "With this little beauty, all of you can have the power of Destruction; basic yin-yang concept."

"So, with this ring, we can be like superheroes?" Soarin' asked.

"Superheroes?" Cheese asked. "That would be awesome!"

"But I do have to tell you, that once one of you puts on this ring, there's no turning back for any of you." Plagg said. "So, if you want it, that's your choice."

Flash looked at the ring that Plagg had placed in his palm. He turned to the others. "What do you think, guys?"

The guys looked at each other. Spike then took the ring.

"I'm in." He said. The others then voiced their agreements.


With the Rainbooms, Twilight held the earrings in her hand. "Well, if we're going to do this, someone has to wear the earrings."

"Well, we all have had our ears pierced at some point." Rarity said, touching her ears.

"Not all of us." Pinkie said, turning over to Applejack, the rest of the Rainbooms following her gaze. The cowgirl gulped nervously.

After a couple of painful and stinging minutes, AJ was wearing the earrings. "How long do I have to wear these until I can take them off?" She asked, rubbing her sore ear lobes and feeling the smooth earrings.

"Only for a couple of weeks, darling." Rarity assured her. "Then, you can switch with any one of us."

"So, how do we stop that stone golem?" Rainbow asked the ladybug Kwami.

"Well, you have to find where its Akuma is." Tikki explained. "The corrupted magic butterfly that transformed the person. Then, you destroy the item and purify the Akuma."

"And do we have superpowers?" Pinkie asked.

"Yes." Tikki said. "Lucky Charm. You all can summon something from thin air that can help you achieve your goal. But, you can only use it once. And after one of you uses it, you all have five minutes before I run out of energy and you change back."

"Oh, nelly." Applejack said. "That's a bit intense."

"But, I'm still not sure we can do this, Tikki." Fluttershy said.

"Trust yourself, Fluttershy." Tikki assured.

"And you have us." Pinkie added in, wrapping an arm around the shy caretaker. The other girls smiled at her, making her feel a little better.

"So, how do we transform?" Twilight asked.

Tikki took a deep breath. "Well, I've never done this before, but it's possible. And this will be the first and last time I'm doing this, since it will take a lot more energy than usual. Girls, all of you take hands." Once they did, she continued. "Now Applejack, all you have to do, since you're wearing the earrings right now, just say, 'Spots On'."

"Spots On?" AJ asked.

No sooner she said those words, her earrings began glowing pink.

"And no matter what happens during the transformation, don't let go!" Tikki exclaimed before she was sucked into the left earring.

"What in tarnation?!" Applejack exclaimed. Now, both earrings turned red with five black spots. Suddenly, there was pink sparkles enveloping AJ, then it spread all over the other girls.


Back with the guys, Spike slipped on the ring on his right ring finger. Plagg then jumped onto his head.

"Okay, now gentlemen, hold each other's hands like you're singing Kumbaya." He instructed.

The guys raised a few eyebrows at his analogy, but did just that.

"Now remember, this is the first and last time we'll all be transforming together. Really tiring and works up an appetite." Plagg said. "Spike, since you have the ring, you have to say, 'Claws Out'. That's how you transform."

"Got it!" Spike said. "Plagg, Claws Out!"

As soon as he said it, the ring turned shiny black.

"And, whatever happens during this, don't let go until it's over!" Plagg shouted before he was pulled into the ring. When he did, a neon green paw print appeared. The guys saw green lightning envelope Spike first, then passed onto them two at a time.

When the light faded, the guys released each other's... claws.

They all saw that they were dressed similarly. They all wore black leather catsuits, gloves with sharp tips to appear as claws, two black triangle cat ears on their heads; feeling as real as their own that were hidden by their hair that turned more wild than normal, a black mask on their faces, their eyes turned cat-like, and they each have a belt that hangs down like a tail with a silver baton on the waist.

But then, they noticed that there were a few differences between all of them. Flash had his baton hanging from his side than from behind his waist, like a sword.

Soarin' had thin neon green racing stripes vertically across his torso, lower thighs, and across his mask.

Spike had his mask outlined in green and stretching into his hair, making him look like a rogue cowboy.

Discord had his claws a bit longer than everyone else, and had a thick green stripe going vertically in his hair.

Cheese had three thick black stripes going horizontally in his hair, making his hair appear like shadows.

And Fancy had a pair of more dressy gloves and if you look closely, there were a few visible black spots all over his suit.

"Wow!" Soarin' exclaimed. "We look good!"

"Uh-huh!" The others agreed.


Meanwhile, with the girls, the pink sparkles faded, and the Rainbooms were in awe of their new appearances.

All of them were wearing red latex bodysuits with black spots everywhere. And they each had a red domino mask with five spots on their faces, a red yoyo with five black spots on their left hip, and red ribbons in their hair like a ladybug's antennae. But, there were also some differences between them.

Twilight had her hair up in a ponytail, her purple and pink highlights became red and black, the ribbons that tied her hair were also circled around the top of her head like a tiara, and the area from her hands to her forearms were black, like opera gloves.

Rainbow Dash, shockingly, had all of her hair red and black, hiding any sign of its original prismatic colors, and tied into a ponytail with the ribbons. Her feet were black, and there was black on her hands as well, like biker gloves. She also had see-through silver wings on her back.

Applejack had her hair tied in her usual low ponytail with the ribbons, her Stetson hat was gone, had a red and a black stripe in her hair, and from her feet to her knees was black and was in the shape of her cowgirl boots, with the spots red.

Fluttershy also had her hair up in a ponytail tied with the ribbons, had the red and black stripe in it, and she also had wings on her back like Rainbow, but instead of silver, they were a dark rosy pink color.

Pinkie Pie had her hair up in a poofy ponytail tied with the ribbons, had the red and black stripe in it, and had black going up from her hands to her elbows and from her feet to her knees.

And Rarity had her hair up in a more stylish ponytail tied with the short ruby red ribbons, had the red and black stripe in it, and her hands were black in the shape of fancy lace gloves.

"Oh, stunning!" The fashionista exclaimed. "Absolutely stunning!" The others were still not sure on how to react.

Author's Note:

A/N: And that's it for now. Surprised on how they all transformed at the same time, and with their new appearances? I can bet so. I have some pictures drawn about their superhero get-ups, so, once I figure out how to put them on here, you'll get the real picture.

But here's a heads up for future notice. After one more chapter, updates will be much slower, because I will try to put an Akuma in each. And also, I have to decide which Ladybug/Cat Noir duo will battle which Akuma. If I need help, I will let you guys know.

Now, I'll see y'all in Chapter 4, where the transformed Rainbooms will finally meet their respective Black Cats.

Got to fly! ;)