• Published 11th Nov 2017
  • 3,281 Views, 79 Comments

Miraculous Equestria Girls S1 - MiraculousDragonMaster



A dangerous evil has come to Canterlot, wanting the ultimate power. It is time for the Ladybug and Black Cat to rise once again. There's just one problem: why are there SIX of each? Six Ladybugs? Six Black Cats? Six love squares?

  • ...
9
 79
 3,281

Problem Times Six

Miraculous Equestria Girls

Chapter 2

Problem Times Six

Spike and his friends ran in the classroom just in time, for the bell had rang for classes to begin. The boys panted for breath as they sat down at the only table that was the most vacant, save for one person. It was the new boy.

"Hi!" Spike greeted him as he and the other guys sat down. "I'm Spike, and these are my friends."

The boy smiled in return. "I'm Timber Spruce." He shook Spike's hand, then one by one, shook the others' as they introduced themselves.

When Twilight saw them sit down, she stood up, stomped over to them and grabbed Spike's ear roughly.

"OW!" Spike yelped. "Easy, Twi!"

"You really should consider yourself lucky you came in just before the bell." Twilight said as she released her foster brother. "Next time, try to get here with enough time."

"Hey, not every one of us is an A-student, Twilight." Spike retorted back, slightly rubbing his ear. "But, I'll try next time."

"You better." She said, glaring at him.

"Hey, Twilight." Flash waved to her, trying to ease the tension between the two foster siblings.

Immediately, her anger vanished when she saw that her crush was speaking to her. She blushed strawberry red and tried to clear her throat.

"Oh, uh, h-hi, Flash! Morning good, uh, I mean, good morning!" Twilight nervously smiled before rushing back to her table. Flash turned to his friends, giving them a confused shrug.

The other guys turned to the table behind them and saw the other girls. Spike saw Applejack looking at him, smiled, and waved to her. AJ seemed to freeze when he caught her glancing at him, but she shyly smiled and waved back at him, slightly blushing a bright red. When she felt the heat rising in her cheeks, she quickly took off her hat and began fanning herself with it, trying to cool her face down.

Soarin' smiled a cocky smirk over at Rainbow Dash. She was a little surprised at this, but cheekily smirked back with a faint red blush; luckily for her, faint enough for him not to see.

Discord grinned at Fluttershy, and the shy girl blushed bright pink and hid behind the locks of hair framing in front of her face. Discord was a little confused, but shrugged it off. He knew that she was the most shy girl in school.

Cheese made a funny face at Pinkie, and she stifled her laughter with a blush, grinning silly at him.

And Fancy gave a polite smile towards Rarity. She returned the smile with a small pink blush.

Sunset rolled her eyes playfully with a smirk. Her friends have had a thing for the guys in front of them for a few months, maybe even longer. But, they never acted on them, all for their own reasons. Flash is the lead guitarist of his own band, while Twilight was the singer of the Rainbooms, isn't as experienced as him when it comes to band, and is the school nerd.

Soarin' and Rainbow are almost on every sports team together, but already, he had received a scholarship for soccer at a prestigious sports academy, and they're both sophomores. Dash, however, is still working for her own scholarship to the same academy.

Spike, of course, is Twilight's foster brother, so Applejack thinks it may be awkward to date her best friend's brother. Twilight said she wouldn't mind, even teasing that she would like her as a sister-in-law, but the cowgirl still couldn't work up the nerve to try and ask.

Cheese is on the planning committee along with Pinkie Pie, and they do make a great team, but she thinks that their relationship has to remain professional. Anything closer than that can distract them both from their jobs to plan the school activities. So, she never acted on her feelings, no matter how much she wanted to.

And as for Fancy, he had transferred from Crystal Prep the second semester of their freshman year, and some people might still see him as a Shadowbolt, so Rarity never acted more than a friendly acquaintance, even though she was one of the few who welcomed him and was immediately charmed by him.

The teacher, Ms. Cheerilee, then entered the classroom. "All right, class. I'm sorry if I was a bit late. There was a little disturbance in the hallways, but, it's all taken care of." She then turned to the whiteboard. "Now, let's begin."


Walking down towards Principal Celestia's office, Bulk Biceps growled. It wasn't fair. He made a beautiful red leather wristband with a green gem in the center during art class the other day to present to the girl of his dreams: the most inspiring, beautiful, and one of the toughest girls in school, and who is also the captain of every sports team.

But, the cockiest jock, besides her, in school, Sky Stinger, insulted him badly, stating that she wouldn't go out with someone like him. And their argument resulted in Bulk going to the office.

He knew that Rainbow Dash was a little cocky as well, but at least when she sees that it's a bit too far, she'll stop and apologize, proving her loyalty. That's just how awesome she is. But, he might never tell her. And all because of Sky Stinger, who flirts with every girl on the sports teams; mainly Rainbow Dash herself, and it usually results with a punch to the face, making him a laughingstock.

But, Bulk knew he didn't deserve her. Nor did he. He could try, but what if Sky said is true? No, of course it's not! It's not true! And he'll prove it to him and to her!


Feeling the anger and the want for revenge from Bulk, Hawkmoth chuckled darkly. "Perfect. So much anger. My first victim. My first Akuma."

He opened his palm, and a single white butterfly landed in his palm. He gently covered it with his other hand, infusing it with dark magic. When he removed his hand, the butterfly's wings became tainted black with violet streams.

"Fly away, my little Akuma, and evilize him!" Hawkmoth commanded as the Akuma fluttered away and into the city, searching for its target.


Bulk was nearing the office when the corrupted butterfly swooped in through an open window. It landed on the wristband he made for Rainbow Dash and phased through it, tainting the red band as a dark purple. Bulk's head went up as a neon purple light appeared over his eyes in a moth-shaped mask.

"Stoneheart, I am Hawkmoth." A voice oozed into his ears, as smooth and inviting as honey. "I can help you exact revenge on the one who brought you down, and prove to him who the object of your affections will choose. All I want in return is a couple of things."

Bulk Biceps grinned. "Count me in, Hawkmoth."

A purple bubbly mist then began to engulf him from the infected wristband. He felt his form change into a bigger person. Then, his mind went blank.


"All right, class." Cheerilee said to the class. "Now, open your textbooks to page 255."

But before anyone can reach for their books, a giant figure came crashing through the wall. Everyone screamed when a stone golem made himself visible through the dust. His entire body was made from stone, and his pupiless eyes were glowing pale yellow.

Stoneheart roared as he scanned the frightened students. There was no sign of Sky, but there she was. She was standing up in a defensive stance, ready to protect her fellow classmates with her textbook tight in her hands. He then began to trot over to her.

Soarin' saw where the stone being was going to. Or more like who he was heading towards. He quickly ran over and pulled Rainbow Dash out of the way.

Stoneheart growled when he saw her in the other boy's arms, blushing bright red but was still glaring at him with a fiery magenta gaze. He then charged towards them.

"Everyone, run!" Cheerliee ordered.

As soon as the words left her mouth, the students began running out of the classroom. Soarin' took hold of Dash's hand and followed everyone else out. For once, Rainbow didn't care that her crush was holding her hand. She was just confused on why the stone golem was looking at her that way.

Stoneheart roared again and tried to follow them outside, but all the students were already scattering. He growled, then decided to head to the stadium. He had a feeling that Sky might be there.


The girls ran all the way back to Twilight's house. Already, the attack at the school had hit the news. So, Twilight's parents allowed them to hide in her room.

"Where's Spike?" Her mother asked before they left for her room.

Twilight just then got a text from her foster brother and read it. "He's at Flash's place. He's fine."

After she joined her friends up in her room, Rarity turned on her laptop to watch the news broadcast.

"It's official." Rainbow said. "I hate first days back at school."

"Me too." Fluttershy whimpered.

"Me three." Pinkie said, for once not cheerful at the depth of the situation.

"Count the rest of us in it as well." Rarity said.

Applejack then noticed a small black octagonal box rolling out of Twilight's school bag. "Hey, Twilight." She said, picking it up. "Where'd you get this?" AJ placed the box in Twilight's hand and stood beside her as the other girls joined him.

"I don't know. What is this?"


In Flash's room, while they were watching the news to know what just happened, Cheese found a similar box in Flash's bag. "Hey, Flash. What's this?" He asked.

Flash took it from him, examining it. "I don't remember putting this in here." He said as the other guys came behind or beside him.


At the same time, Flash and Twilight opened the boxes. The guys saw a black ring, while the girls saw a pair of red earrings with five black spots on each.

Suddenly, an orb of light came out of both pieces of jewelry. The ring's light orb was light green, while the earrings' was red. Both groups shielded their eyes from the bright colorful lights.

When the red orb faded away, the girls saw a tiny red creature face them. It had a huge head for its body, a black spot on its forehead, and its eyes were a beautiful ocean blue. It appeared feminine, with tiny lashes framing the corners of the eyes.

When the green orb faded, the guys saw a similar creature, except black. It also had tiny triangular ears on its head, whiskers on its face, and its eyes were neon green and cat-like. It seemed like a male, judging from its cat-like appearance.

Both creatures quietly yawned and blinked away their drowsiness, like they had been sleeping for a long time. They then looked surprised when they each dropped their jaws and saw the group of six staring back at them in shock.

"Uh..." they said simultaneously, obviously confused. "He wasn't kidding when he said there was six of you."

Author's Note:

A/N: And now, our rising heroes meet Tikki and Plagg! And they're definitely surprised that there's six people that are chosen for the Miraculous. A little awkward, right?

Next, we will see their superhero forms and their teams are assembled. And, I think you guys already know what the duos are.

And for those who are either confused and/or weirded out by Bulk Biceps having a thing for Rainbow Dash, don't ask. It was the first thing that popped in my head; not my best idea. And it won't last for long, thankfully for her and me. Maybe for y'all as well.

I'll see you guys in Chapter 3! Please let me know what you think.

Got to fly! ;)