• Published 11th Nov 2017
  • 3,264 Views, 79 Comments

Miraculous Equestria Girls S1 - MiraculousDragonMaster



A dangerous evil has come to Canterlot, wanting the ultimate power. It is time for the Ladybug and Black Cat to rise once again. There's just one problem: why are there SIX of each? Six Ladybugs? Six Black Cats? Six love squares?

  • ...
9
 79
 3,264

The Choosing

Miraculous Equestria Girls

Chapter 1

The Choosing

Nooroo nervously glanced around the dark room, with only a large round window to allow some light. His butterflies were all over the ground, resting.

This had to happen again. Someone had found his Miraculous and wanted to use his power for evil. And according to Kwami code, he had to obey whoever has his Miraculous. Whether he or she be good or bad.

The little butterfly Kwami shivered so much that his body was trembling like a leaf and his wings were flittering like crazy. His amethyst eyes darted at his master. The man was hidden in the shadows.

"So, what you had said, Nooroo, is true?" He asked, definitely intrigued. "The power of both the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous combined can give me ultimate power?"

Nooroo still didn't speak, but feebly nodded his humanoid head.

"Then, I must find them." The man said. "And then no one will dare defy me!"

"But no one knows where they are." Nooroo piped up timidly.

But the man stamped his foot and the butterflies fluttered off the floor, flying all around the room. "And what better way to lure out superheroes than creating super villians?"

Nooroo whimpered as the man turned away, faced the window, and fastened a purple circular brooch on his chest. He knew what was coming next.

"Nooroo, wings rise!" He exclaimed.

Not again. Nooroo thought before he was pulled into the purple brooch in a stream of lavender light. The butterflies flitted around the man and took part of the transformation.

Suddenly, in a burst of light, the butterflies scattered, and the transformed man took in his new appearance. He had a silver mask over his face, glittering like mercury against his red skin and emphasizing his yellow pupils and black sclera. His wild white hair was even more windswept, and his body was clad in a dark purple suit.

"From this day forth, I will be known as Hawkmoth." He said before laughing maniacally. He will soon get what he deserves. He then glanced out to the city. The city of Canterlot.


Sleeping soundly in a box was another Kwami, except this one was more turtle-like. He suddenly woke up, his green eyes snapping open with alarm as he felt a tingling sensation jolt through his tiny body. He zoomed out of his box and went over to an elderly man wearing a red Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts. On his right wrist, he wore a jade green turtle bracelet.

"Master! Master!" The little Kwami got his attention. "Something is happening! I think Nooroo is being used for evil again!"

The man, known as Master Fu, opened his hazel withered eyes. He then slowly stood up. "If Nooroo is in danger again, then it is time for them to be awaken as well." He glanced at an old record player. It was time again. But, who would it be this time?


A phone was buzzing loudly as a hand reached to turn off its alarm.

"Twilight! Get up!" A voice called. "It's time to get ready for school!"

"Coming!" A muffled voice answered back as a figure wrapped in lavender blankets on a bed began to stir. The sheets fell off to reveal a 16-year-old girl with long indigo hair with violet and pink highlights, lavender skin, and amethyst purple eyes. This was Twilight Sparkle, a genius girl and the lead singer of her and her friends' all-time band, the Rainbooms.

She yawned and stretched up high. She glanced around her room and saw five other heaps of blankets, all of them different colors. One was a soft pink, another was blue, the third was orange, the fourth was hot pink, and the fifth was dark purple.

One by one, the heaps started to move a bit. The soft pink blankets then revealed a girl about Twilight's age, with soft pink hair the same shade as her sheets, pale yellow skin, and teal eyes. This was Fluttershy, the shyest girl in school, but with such a kind and caring soul and the tambourinist of the Rainbooms.

The blue blankets then showed a girl with her hair all the colors of the rainbow, cyan blue skin, and magenta eyes. This was Rainbow Dash, the cocky yet loyal captain of all the school's sport teams and the lead guitarist of the Rainbooms.

The orange blankets next showed a girl with golden blonde hair in a messy low ponytail, light orange skin with freckles on her upper cheeks, and emerald green eyes. This was Applejack, a country girl with an honest heart and a talent for the bass guitar in the band.

The hot pink blankets revealed a girl with poofy hair the same shade as the sheets, her skin a lighter shade of rose, and her eyes were crystal blue. Despite her fatigue, she smiled widely at her friends that were awake. This was Pinkie Pie, the cheerful and hyperactive president of the school planning committee and the drummer of the Rainbooms.

Finally, the royal purple blankets showed a girl with curly royal purple hair, snow white skin, and ocean blue eyes. This was Rarity, a prim and proper fashionista with generosity to give and the keytarist of the band.

Twilight then remembered that she and her friends decided to have a back-to-school slumber party the night before; Pinkie's idea. Well, at least this school year will be a bit better for all of them since they saw that they will have almost all of their classes together.

All of the girls yawned. "Geez, Twilight." Dash grumbled. "Did you have to have such a loud alarm?"

"Sorry, Rainbow." Twilight apologized. "It's the only one that I can actually hear when I'm asleep."

"Come on, y'all." AJ said as she slowly stood up to avoid morning dizziness. "Let's get some breakfast."

The girls all stood up and went downstairs for breakfast. Twilight was wearing yellow pajamas with pink hearts, Applejack was wearing dark blue ones with lighter blue apple prints, Fluttershy wore lime green ones with pink butterflies, Pinkie wore a dark blue nightgown with matching leggings, Rarity wore a dark purple lace nightgown with a blue ribbon on the bodice, and Dash wore a white and red shirt with her tri-colored lightning bolt on it and blue yoga pants.

When they reached the kitchen, Twilight's mother had placed bowls of cereal on the table. The girls sat down and one by one poured some milk.

"I can bet Trixie will be in our homeroom class again." Twilight grumbled.

"Again?" The other girls groaned.

"That gloating show-pony needs to be corralled for good." AJ said.

"I quite agree." Rarity said as she handed the milk to Pinkie.

"Well, maybe things will be different this year." The party girl suggested. The others looked at each other. Hopefully, it will be true.


Soon, they got dressed and ready for school. Twilight had on a light blue blouse, a dark purple skirt, and matching boots with hot pink trim.

Applejack had on a white and green shirt, a jean skirt, light brown cowgirl boots with red apple prints, and had her beige Stetson hat on her head.

Rainbow wore a blue mini sports vest over a white shirt with her lightning bolt symbol on it, a white and pink gym skirt with black biker shorts underneath it, and blue sneaker boots.

Fluttershy wore a simple white tank top, a light green skirt with three butterflies, and matching boots with soft pink trim.

Rarity wore a longer and fancier light blue blouse, a dark violet skirt with three diamonds, and matching boots.

And Pinkie wore a white shirt with a pink heart under a blue mini jacket, a light blue skirt with three colored balloons, and matching blue boots with white ribbon laces.

Twilight kissed her parents goodbye and she began to walk with her friends to Canterlot High. But as they reached the crosswalk to get there, they saw an old man with a walking cane strolling a bit too slow across. The girls looked over to the side and saw a car coming fast. Without thinking, they knew what to do.

Dash ran over to the man and pulled him the rest of the way across. The car then skidded to a halt when they saw the red light.

"What happened?" The driver asked, rolling down the window.

"Hey genius, it's a red light!" Rainbow snapped, gesturing to the stoplight.

"Running a red light is a traffic violation, you know." Twilight said, narrowing her eyes.

"Now, git going and watch where you're going next time!" AJ said as the car drove away.

Fluttershy turned to the man. "Are you all right, sir?" She asked.

"Yes." He answered. "Thank you, girls."

"Here's something that can brighten up your day." Pinkie said as she handed the man a brightly green frosted cupcake from a box she was carrying.

"Are you sure?" The man asked.

"Yes." Rarity replied. "Take one. We insist."

With a smile, the man took the cupcake. "Thank you again."

"No worries." Pinkie said, grinning.

The school bell then began to ring. "Dagnabit!" Applejack exclaimed. "Come on, gals! We're gonna be late!" The girls then started to run. "Nice meeting you, sir!"

Master Fu watched the girls run towards Canterlot High. He then looked at a octagonal box in his hand. For a moment, his brow furrowed. This is a hard one. All six have the potential to possess this one. But then, he smiled. This ought to be interesting.


The Rainbooms rushed into Miss Cheerilee's homeroom. They then found a completely empty table where they can all sit. Well, almost completely empty.

There was a girl their age sitting at one of the seats. She had red and yellow striped hair, tan amber skin, and aqua blue eyes. She wore a turquoise layered blouse under a black leather jacket, light jeans, and black ankle boots.

"Hiya, Sunset!" Pinkie greeted cheerfully.

Sunset Shimmer, a tough girl with an understanding nature and the back-up guitarist of the band, looked up from the book she was reading and smiled. "Hey, girls." She greeted.

"Sorry we didn't invite you to our slumber party last night." Fluttershy said to her as they all sat down. "But you weren't feeling well."

Sunset felt her forehead with one hand. "I'm better now, though."

"Did you get our get-well card?" Pinkie asked, handing Sunset a cupcake.

"I did." She said, remembering the brightly decorated card she got from her friends a few days ago.

The door swung open and a girl with platinum hair, dark blue skin, and matching eyes came in. She wore a dark blue jacket and a matching skirt and boots.

"The Great and Powerful Trixie has arrived!" She announced loudly.

The Rainbooms groaned. Just their luck.

Trixie then saw the Mane 6 scowling at her, and she returned it. She then sat at another table where her friends were. Among the members at her table was Lightning Dust; Rainbow's rival in gym class, Starlight Glimmer; Trixie's best friend and the only one of the group who was nice to the Rainbooms, and the Dazzlings, Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk, and Aria Blaze; the Rainbooms' music rivals.

The Rainbooms all slumped down to the table. This was going to be a long day. Sunset patted Twilight's shoulder to comfort her, since she was the closest. She then noticed that the table in front of them was practically empty, except for one boy with teal hair, burgundy skin, and forest green eyes. He wore a red shirt, khaki shorts, and hiking boots. He was mostly likely a new student since she had never seen him before.

Sunset nudged Twilight and gestured to the almost empty table. She looked ahead and narrowed her eyes. She took out her phone and began texting to her foster brother, who hopefully, for his sake, isn't running late.


Just outside of the school, six boys were running as quick as they could. Suddenly, one of them stopped when he heard his phone vibrate. He had wild green hair, green eyes, and purple skin like Twilight. He wore a green T-shirt, purple pants, and dark gray sneakers. This is Spike, Twilight's foster brother.

He saw the text his sister sent him."Where are you?! Class is about to start!"

Spike flinched when he imagined Twilight saying that to his face. He quickly texted back."Coming! We're just outside the building."

Instantly, Twilight replied back."We?"

Spike answered back."Me, Flash, Soarin', Discord, Cheese, and Fancy. We had our own slumber party while you had yours."

He then quickly put away his phone to ignore any reply. Spike then saw something. Or rather, someone. "Hey, guys!" He called over to his friends.

They stopped at the steps. Flash Sentry had blue hair, blue eyes, and pale yellow skin. He wore a white shirt with his symbol of a lightning bolt with a shield under a black leather jacket, jeans, and sneakers.

Soarin' had wild navy hair, light cyan skin, and green eyes. He wore a blue sports jacket over a white shirt with a winged lightning bolt symbol, jeans, and white tennis shoes.

Discord had yellow and red eyes, gray skin, and brown hair. He wore a brown shirt, yellow pants, and black shoes.

Cheese Sandwich had poofy brown hair, mustard skin, and green eyes. He wore a green shirt with a pin of a cheese sandwich being cut in half, brown pants, and orange sneakers.

And finally, Fancy Pants, had pale skin, blue eyes, and blue hair styled neatly. He wore a white dress shirt with a crown pin, black pants, and polished black shoes.

They all turned back. "What's up, Spike?" Flash asked.

Spike pointed to a man on the ground, struggling to get up. But, he couldn't without his cane. Without hesitation, the guys ran over to help. Flash and Soarin' helped the man up, while Fancy handed him his cane.

"Thank you, gentlemen." The man said.

"It was nothing, sir." Spike said.

Discord looked the man up and down. "Well, I don't see any injuries."

"Guys, we're gonna be late!" Soarin' reminded.

"Time to skedaddle!" Cheese exclaimed.

"Please be more careful, sir!" Fancy called over to him as he and the other guys ran into the school.

Master Fu swung his cane over his shoulder and looked at another octagonal box in his hand. Again, all six have the potential to possess this one, but, the more the merrier.

Author's Note:

A/N: A/N: Okay, I love both Equestria Girls and Miraculous Ladybug, so I decided to come with this story. And I hope you readers out there agree. What you do think so far? Good? If you're confused, more will be explained in the next chapter. Please let me know what you think so far.

Got to fly!