• Published 7th Nov 2017
  • 3,213 Views, 7 Comments

Big Diamonds - Bendy



Jack, the human hates the big unicorn known as Rarity. Things are only made even worse when it's revealed she has the hots for him.

  • ...
15
 7
 3,213
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Its brief and too the point, rushing by so fast one could imagine they were in a car watching the scenery go by. That is how quick the pacing of this story is. I like the summery it made a very interesting premise. But the story has some flaws. We don't know how Jack got to Equestria he just seemed to be there. Rarity being twice as big as the usual giant pony that's fine I mean she could have been the same size as everyone else (excluding Jake of course) the story would still remain the same.

8535983

Yeah, I'm was thinking about getting a team editors. Might even have them edit the first chapter to make it longer.

I'll make the second chapter far longer if I get around to making it. And explain far more things.


8535984

What did you like about it?

8535989
Maybe that Rarity is the size of Princess Celestia and that she called Jack dirty ape :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Hehehe, well then... this'll be interesting.
Good start.

i don't know how to respawn to this

As always Bendy had me going, " hmm will things be really odd or out way out in left field " the jury is still in debate as it waits to hear more =)

Login or register to comment