• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 1,392 Views, 6 Comments

After the Ending - Horizon Spark



What happened right after the ending of the My Little Pony Movie. (Obvious spoilers)

  • ...
1
 6
 1,392

Captain Celaeno

Captain Celaeno

“A toast to Rainbow Dash and her amazing friends!”

“TO RAINBOW DASH AND HER FRIENDS!”

Captain Celaeno and her crew cheerfully drank their mugs of apple cider as they toasted to their newfound freedom from the Storm King’s reign. Slamming their mugs to the table they all gave a collective sigh as they enjoyed the taste of their fresh drink.

“This stuff is amazing!” Celaeno exclaimed wiping the excess cider from her beak. “Never took anything like this before. We gotta get more of this stuff.”

“Well there still plenty more where that came from.” Applejack called out as she pulled in with another cart of apple cider. Rainbow Dash was flying beside her as she casually eyed the large barrel. “Turns out we made far more than any of us thought we needed. So there’s plenty more cider for each of ya. Well, that is if Rainbow here don’t take it all for herself.”

Rainbow shrugged as she landed next to her friend. “As much as I want more of your delicious cider, and I mean I’d really would want more, I’m going to try and resist. I think these guys deserve it more.”

“Well look at you RD.” Applejack responded coyly as she refilled their mugs. “Looks like this whole adventure here taught you a little lesson or two about restraint. You wanna celebrate this occasion by showing us another Sonic Rainboom?”

“Heh…heh…um I think I’m fine not doing any of those for a while. Or ever.”

“Aww don’t you worry about it lass.” The hook-handed Boyle said slamming his mug on the table. “We all owe it to you and yer friends that we’re all still in one piece after all this nonsense.”

“And now that the Storm King’s out of the picture,” The much leaner Mullet continued, “we’re done delivering merchandise and hauling cargo. Now we can finally go back to doing what we do best.”

Rainbow stared back at the Parrot. “Back to being swashbuckling treasure hunters right?”

“SQUAK!” Squabble loudly confirmed.

Applejack looked among the group with a confused stare. “That’s a yes right? Sorry to say this but I never quite understood his way of speaking.”

The pudgy chef Lix Spittle shrugged her shoulders. “He said that ‘he owes you and your friends his eternal gratitude for your efforts, and that we will continue our swashbuckling escapades in your glorious honor.’” She looked at the two ponies who gave her a confused look. “What? He can be very articulate when he wants to be.”

“SQUAK!”

The two ponies looked at each other in confusion before they turn their attention back to the Captain. “Meh, that’s just the kind of crew I have.”

Applejack tipped her hat as she chuckled at the response. “Well Captain, I say that it’s been a mighty fine pleasure helpin’ ya git yer spirits back. Heck, I might as well go ahead and say that ya’ll are welcomed back here anytime you come around.” Applejack looked at her with glare. “Providin’ you don’t go around and plunder the whole place.”

“Oh relax Applejack. We got a pretty good look at this place while attacking the troops, and I can tell just by looking that there’s nothing worth looting around here, no offense. Besides we already fine with what we got today, so we’ll be on our way pretty soon.” Right as she said that she glanced back at her crew and winked as they nodded back.

“Well I’m guessin’ I can sleep well after hearing that.” In the distance almost out of reach, Applejack heard the familiar shrill voice of Applebloom calling out her name. “Sounds like ma family needs me, how ‘bout you go on and send them off for Dash?”

“Aye aye AJ!” Rainbow stated as she saluted her friend away.

Celaeno watched as the cowpony galloped out of her sight. She gave a devious grin as she waved goodbye. “Which reminds me…” She turned back to the others with the same vigor and confidence she always exuded when she lead her own crew. “Alright you scallywags, the party's been fun but it’s time to shove off. So let’s pack our haul, get the ship up and let’s head out!”

“Yes captain!” The crew yelled out as they ran out to wherever they were supposed to go.

Celaeno sighed as she turned back to the Pegasus. “Well Dash, it’s been great and all, but it’s time we hit the sky. We gotta get up pretty early if we want to start decorating our new ship.”

“Oh yeah that’s right! Still can’t believe how easy it was to hijack that Storm Ship with just us alone. It was such a blast taking down all those goons with a bunch of pirates.”

“Those guys were obviously a bunch of understudies. I just can’t believe how lucky we were that another one of those ships were passing by around the time your Princess got taken. But now that all that’s all taken care of, we can go back to doing what we do best, and it was all thanks to all of you guys.”

Rainbow took a rather prideful stance as she puffed out her chest. “It was no big deal, just doing our jobs as the saviors of Equestria.”

“If that’s your jobs then I think you guys deserve a raise.” Captain Celaeno looked into the night sky, remembering all the adventures she’d have with her crew, and the events that all lead to their defeat at the hands of the Storm King. “Getting beaten by that walking fur coat was the biggest blow to my ego in years. Saying he’ll make my peg leg the least of my problems was one thing, but when he threatened my crew, I had no choice but to submit and work for him.”

Rainbow felt a twinge of anger at how low someone like him could go.

“But…" She said as she got cheered up her new friend, "now there’s nothing left for us to worry about, no more Storm King to put us down. We’re free to soar the skies like the birds we are, going on all the heart-pounding adventures we want.” The Captain lifted her talons and formed a fist. “So if you ever need help from a bunch of scallywags like us, feel free to look for us in the skies. I’m sure you’ll find us somewhere up there.”

Rainbow gave a toothy grin as she hoof-bumped Celaeno. “Will do Captain!” She yelled as the Pirate sprinted away to the direction of the ship. Rainbow Dash breathed a sigh of relief, happy that she was able to get those pirate back on their talons. She was even more excited that now she can consider herself friends with genuine pirates. “Those guys are so awesome, I can’t wait to see them again.”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY’RE ALL GONE!?”

Rainbow’s fur stood on all ends as she heard the distressed call of Applejack. She then turned to see her barreling through the crowd, breathing heavily as she came to Rainbow. “Dash you gotta help, all the ciders gone! Someone must’ve stole it all!”

“What?” The asked utterly stunned. “But…how, and more importantly, what kind of jerk would steal cider at a celebration like this?”

“Ain’t got a clue, but I plan finding out who it was and givin’ them a harsh lickin’. We’re just lucky that we had more cider than we needed, it’d be a travesty if we needed all them to support the farm.”

“Still, we gotta find this thief and bring them to justice. Now where would they be…?”

Suddenly the two heard a choir of gruff laughter as the Celaeno’s ship slowly travel across the mountainside, their new ship cruising into the night sky away from Canterlot. The two glanced at each other right, then immediately ran towards it as fast as they could. When they caught up they could see, not only the Pirates making they’re exit, but the many barrels of cider that were stolen.

“Sorry Applejack!” Celaeno shouted to the two when she saw them. “Hope you two don’t mind if we…’embezzle’ these barrels of cider for services. Don’t worry about the bits, we’ll be sure to pay you back next time we meet up, ‘kay? See you ponies later!”

“…Huh…” Rainbow just stood there as the ship moved farther and farther away until it eventually disappeared into the night clouds. “Well they are pirates so we should’ve expected this right Applejack?”

“WHY THOSE NO-GOOD, LOUSY, SNAKE-EYED, CHEATIN’, TWO-TIMING, VARMITS!” Applejack yelled furiously yelled, shaking her hoof at their direction. “I gave em’ the benefit of the doubt and this is how they repay me?! They ain’t getting away with this! I ought to bring each and every one of em’ down with ma rope and tie them to a tree! Next time I see them they’re I’ll…”

“Applejack.” Rainbow calmly said as she placed a hoof around the enraged farmer. “Let them have this one. I think after all we put them through, we can let this one slide.”

“You serious Dash? Those thieves are making off with OUR Apple Family Cider. I’d expect you to be chargin’ in head first and taking all that cider back.”

“Well Like you said before, I learned a lesson about restraint.”

Applejack just huffed in response. “This’ll be the last time we make friends with pirates.”

Comments ( 2 )

Hahahaha!!!!:ajsmug::rainbowlaugh::twilightsheepish:

Are you gonna continue this

Login or register to comment