• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 802 Views, 18 Comments

The Return Of Queen Misty - AskQueenMisty



After being dead for a hunder million years, She's back! Everypony who is anypony will rember this!

  • ...
 18
 802

Reality

Once Twilight's friends had left, Twilight Sparkle went to get her tea from Zecora's. When she went inside, Zecora had a horrid look on her face.

"What's the matter Zecora?" Inquired Twilight, rushing to Zecora in such a hurry, that she looked like a blur.

Zecora tried to blurt it out, but all that she could manage to pull off was a stutter, followed by a small moan.

Right then and there, Zecora fell to the floor with a thud. Twilight tried everything from ice cold water that she found in a near-by metal bucket, to a tickle on the nose with a grey feather that was sitting on the ledge next to them. Nothing worked, Zecora wouldn't wake up. Twilight decided to go and let her wake up on her own, besides, she was starting to feel nauseated just thinking about all of this. Twilight started out the oval door, towards the edge of the Everfree Forest. As she reached the border, with another hoof before she would reach Ponyville, she thought about Spike and if he had been effected by this. Twilight fleets back to her tree home, ignoring all the waves and greetings from passing by mares and stallions.

As she came to the door, she remembered a certain book that she had read for one of her major studies in Canterlot. It talked about the history of Equestria. Before Twilight could look back at the door, she had slammed head first into it, knocking herself unconscious.

When Twilight regained consciousness, she saw that she was inside her tree house library, surrounded by all of her friends, which, as she focused more on their faces, she could see that they all had worried expressions. Right then, as she tried to sit up, she got a huge pain on the sides of her head, about, and probably, her temples.

"Oh, no dearie! You need to rest! No time for horsing around!" Ushers Rarity to Twilight as she brings her head back down to the bright yellow pillow behind her.

"Hey! Don't look so sad Twilight! I brought some cupcakes here for you!" Cheers Pinkie Pie as she bent down and picked up a small, silver tray of multicolored cupcakes. Which, in general, looked like Rainbowdash.

They didn't smell like her, she wondered if it would taste like a rainbow. Twilight slowly bent down, the cupcake coming closer to her mouth. She tasted it, delicious! Not like a rainbow, but like an array of flavors, each coming in a row, no way near as spicy as an actual rainbow. As she laid there, in complete and utter silence, eating one of Pinkie's rainbow cupcakes, she remembered the book. As quickly as she had hit the door, she had grabbed it and laid back down on the dark blue bed.

"What's that you've got there sugarcube?" Questions Applejack as she points to the old, brown, dusty book sitting in the lap of Twilight Sparkle.

"Oh, it's a book about the Equestrian History!" Tells Twilight as she opens the crippled book to a certain page, page 13.

"Aha! Here it is!" Spontaneously outbursts Twilight as she flips a page, the smell of moldy air hitting the noses of all the mares, and points her left hoof at it.


"Here's what?" Questions Rainbowdash, crossing her front hooves in boredom as she flaps her wings rapidly.

"Here is page 13!" Remarks Twilight as she starts to read the chapter aloud, "Chapter 3, The Story Of The Goddess".

"Ooh, a story! I wanna listen, please tell it! Please, please, please!" Squeals Pinkie Pie as she hops up and down at an almost instantaneous rate.

"Okay, I'll begin" Calmly replies Twilight as she continues to read. " A long time ago, about one hundred million years ago, there lived the first of the alicorn tribe. There was only two so far, but there was more to come".

"Is that where Princess Celestia and princess Luna came from?" Interrupts Pinkie Pie as she nuzzles her small, pink nose into the book, sneezing as she does so.

"Yes,now will you let me continue?" Patiently asks Twilight, waiting for Pinkie to stop.

"Yes, please continue!" Begs Pinkie Pie as she sits down on a green beanbag and covers her mouth.

"Okay, now where was I?" Continues Twilight Sparkle,"Oh yes! So, The queen of the tribe was Queen Supernova and the king was King Blackhole. Queen Supernova was queen of all of Equestria. She was also the one that brought up the sun. Then there was King Blackhole. He was the king of all of Equestria. His job was to bring the moon and stars out at night. Queen Supernova had a bright yellow mane and a white fur coat. Her cutie mark was a Supernova. While the king, King Blackhole, was a black stallion with a white mane. His cutie mark was a white black hole" begins Twilight, before she was again, interrupted.

"So Supernova was like Celestia and Blackhole was like Luna?" Questioned Fluttershy, before blushing.

"Yes, now, as I was saying, After ninety-nine thousand years later, Queen Supernova and King Blackhole had a baby. Now, the weird part was that the baby didn't look nor act like her parents. She was white filly with light, highlighted green hair, she too was an alicorn. The parents, after one hundred or so years later, after she still did not have her cutie mark, they couldn't name her, so they just called her Mysteria or Misty for short. But Misty did not like being cutie markless, so she set out on a quest to find her cutie mark. After ten years, she was never seen again, and to this very day, no pony knows what happened to her" Finishes Twilight as she closes the book and looks up at her friends.

"Wow, what a great story!" Giggles Pinkie Pie as she claps her hooves together.

"Hmm, a mystery, I like it!" Eagerly replies Rainbowdash as she claps with Pinkie.

"Oh, I must agree, thought the part about the filly was sad!" Critiques Fluttershy, who joins in the applaud.

"Oh, the Queen,King and Princess sounded absolutely fabulous, completely divine!" Compliments Rarity as she too claps her hooves in astonishment.

"Why, this is the best story that i have ever heard since i have been from here all the way to Tinbucktoo!" Laughs Applejack, clapping along with the girls.

"I know it was nice, but it wasn't a story, it was what happened in the old Equestria and the Princess in there was the one that I saw in the Everfree Forest!" Told Twilight Sparkle in complete bedazzlement.