• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 801 Views, 18 Comments

The Return Of Queen Misty - AskQueenMisty



After being dead for a hunder million years, She's back! Everypony who is anypony will rember this!

  • ...
 18
 801

The Awakening

It was an average morning in the town of Ponyville. Twilight Sparkle, the leader of her group, was on her way to her friend Zecora, who is a zebra, in the Everfree Forest. The Everfree Forest doesn't work like the rest of Equestria. The plants and animals take care of themselves, the weather controls itself and the sun and moon raise and lower themselves. As Twilight got closer to Zecora's hut, she noticed a small, grey tombstone. She thought that she would investigate the mysterious grave, even though she had the gut feeling not to. As Twilight neared towards the mysterious tombstone, she realized that it was glowing. The glow was like the rays of th sun on a hot summer day. It was like nothing she had ever seen before. Right then, there was a sudden buzzing noise, like a bee, and before Twilight could see where the noise was coming from, a burst of energy shot from the tombstone, knocking the poor mare over.

As Twilight was recollecting herself from the incident that had just occurred, she looked up to see a tall mare looking down at her. Before Twilight could ask who this mare was, Twilight's best friends came running to her side.

"Are you okay?" Questions Pinkie Pie, her Bright Pink, poofy hair bobbing up and down as she breathes in and out per furiously.

But before Twilight could respond, she peered up to notice that the mare that was in front of her, was no longer there.

"Yes, I'm fine" Replied Twilight Sparkle, puzzled at what just happened.