• Published 16th Nov 2017
  • 2,730 Views, 52 Comments

Miss Fluttershy's Draconequus Maid - Dusty the Royal Janitor



Fluttershy awoke one morning to find a strange woman calling herself 'Eris' at her door. She says she's to be her new live-in maid! But just how can a spirit of chaos dedicate herself to cleaning up messes? And will Fluttershy's cottage survive it?

  • ...
6
 52
 2,730

Prologue: Fluttershy's Chaotic Morning (How Exciting!)

Fluttershy stirred in her sleep, the quilt and blanket feeling unusually irritating against her skin. A faint beeping noise was blaring from somewhere nearby and something was bumping against her hip repeatedly. For a few moments she lay there trapped in that groggy, insensate limbo between sleep and wakefulness before it finally hit her: the beeping was her phone alarm, and that incessant pounding on her hip was…

“Mmmnnngh… Morning, Angel.” Fluttershy yawned, emerging from her cocoon of sheets and blankets. The little bunny squeaked, thumping against her side with his back leg as she stretched, working the kinks out of her back. Her long pink hair was wild and disheveled, sticking out in every direction and covering her eyes. She brushed her bangs away with her long, dainty fingers as she blinked the sleep away, her eyes dry and itchy in the morning light.

The tall, pale girl shook her head, only for a bolt of pain to lance through her head. It wasn’t unbearable, but it was enough to make her hiss. “Ouch… Oh my goodness, what happened last night?” she asked herself. She remembered going to Tree Hugger’s party at her condo just outside campus the previous evening. There had been plenty of drinking and while Fluttershy wasn't usually one to partake in such things, she remembered Tree Hugger buttering her up into having a beer... or two... or ten. She grumbled, cursing herself as the light stung her eyes. Alcohol always had a major "loosening" effect on the normally reserved girl, tending to turn her into a loud, giggly, intemperate lush with little restraint or inhibition.

“Humph…” Fluttershy huffed, realizing that everything after the first few drinks was hazy, like somebody had stuffed her head full of cotton balls. Thankfully she had apparently been asleep long enough that her hangover wasn't too terrible, but she still felt all out of sorts. Her face fell into her palms as she sleepily tried to rub the dryness out of them and she smacked her lips as she attempted to bring some moisture back into her mouth. “I really need to learn to put my foot down better.” Fluttershy sighed as she tried to recall the previous evening. There was something about a driver and then she took a walk in the woods and…

She grumbled, holding a hand to her forehead as she slipped out of bed, the cool morning air bracing against her creamy bare skin as a small lump of anxiety welled up in her chest. “I just hope I didn’t do anything too embarrassing. I’m not sure I could ever live it down,” she muttered, grabbing for her smartphone to finally turn off the alarm. Flipping the phone over in her hand, she caught sight of the time and gasped.

“Oh my gosh!” She shouted, darting to her feet. “How long have I been asleep?! I’m going to be late for class!”

Fluttershy leapt to her feet, quickly dressing herself in a pink bra and panties before covering her generous figure with a long yellow turtleneck. "Oh dear, oh dear oh dear... I must have been sleeping through the alarm for hours!" She muttered worriedly. "I can't be late for class again or they'll mark me down!" Fluttershy clumsily pulled on a pair of tight blue jeans and white socks as she stumbled from room to room grabbing her wallet, keys, and backpack.

When she emerged into her home's little breakfast nook, Angel Bunny helpfully offered the girl a mug of coffee and a plate of toast. She shook her head as she darted through the kitchen, frantically brushing her hair. “Thank you, Angel,” she spoke quickly, “but I haven’t got time for breakfast. Class starts in thirty minutes and it’ll take me at least that long to get down to campus in the first place!” She quickly pulled on a pink hoodie and slipped into a pair of pink slip-ons. As an afterthought, she grabbed a piece of toast and stuffed it into her mouth as she ran toward the front door of her little rented cottage “I’ll see you later this evening!” she called back into the house, pulling the door open and running outside--

Only to slam into something soft, fleshy and warm.

Fluttershy felt herself tumbling backwards through the threshold of her front door as she fell back onto the floor, the toast flying out of her mouth. Dizzied by the sudden spill, the girl shook her head, her hair all mussed up again as she blinked her vision back into focus. Looking up from the ground, she caught sight of what she had collided with.

It was a face.

It was a big face.

It had wild red and yellow eyes set into a long, narrow face that ended in a broad snout. Its head was shaped like some sort of cross between a Chinese dragon and a horse. It had a long mouth, out of which poked a razor sharp fang the length of Fluttershy’s forearm. From the top of its head sprouted a wild, bushy black mane with a white streak running down it, along with two mismatching horns: a caribou antler on its right and an eland horn on its left. Its ears were long and cow-like, and its face was covered in bushy, scraggly beige fur. And this monstrous head was attached to an absolutely massive, serpentine body that must have been over thirty meters long, stretching across Fluttershy’s lawn, straight through the driveway, and spilling out into the street. Its torso, if it could be described to have such a thing, was covered in a thick brown fur, while its long, wiry tail was covered in coppery reddish scales and topped with a tuft of white hair. Its limbs were all mismatched, coming from all corners of the animal kingdom. Fluttershy thought she spotted a lion’s paw, an eagle’s talon, a goat’s hoof, and the claw of a monitor lizard of some kind. Finally, perched atop the creature’s back were a pair of mismatched wings; one from a bat of some kind and the other looking to come from a blue jay. If Fluttershy were forced to describe the creature in but a single sentence, she’d have described it as if an Eastern dragon had bred with the Chimera of Greek myth.

Not that Fluttershy could have come up with a comparison so concise in that very moment. As it was, the young girl was absolutely petrified.

Fluttershy’s turquoise-blue eyes widened to the point they seemed they might bug out of her skull. Her mouth fell open in a silent scream as her pupils shrank to pinpricks and her body started to tremble. A pitiful squeak managed to escape her lips as she gazed upon the beast that was craning down to her doorstep, eyeing her like a curious morsel. Since high school, Fluttershy had faced she-demons, sirens, and more, but she’d never faced anything so massive and beastly before, and certainly not all on her own.

The creature snorted through its large nostrils, blasting a gust of wet, hot air over Fluttershy, making her feel uncomfortably hot and wet under her hoodie and turtleneck. The poor girl watched in horror as the beast’s lips curled back into a draconic smile, exposing rows upon rows of sharp dagger-like teeth to complement its massive fang. Its maw opened wide revealing a long, slithering red tongue, drool dripping from its teeth and the roof of its mouth as it let out a breathy, staccato hissing noise that the trembling Fluttershy recognized must be some twisted form of laughter.

But, just as Fluttershy found her voice again and opened her mouth to scream, the girl jolted with a start as the massive monster suddenly started glowing a bright hot pink. The rosy incandesence consumed the beast in a blinding flash so bright it forced Fluttershy to shield her eyes with one hand. In an instant, the creature suddenly began to shrink within that blaring light. Its form compressed and twisted, pulling in on itself as its enormously long body shrank to nearly human proportions. Its limbs twisted and rearranged themselves until they resembled human arms and legs, and its massive snout flattened and smoothed out until it took on a more human facial shape.

Fluttershy watched in shock as the creature’s bedraggled, frazzled mane settled into a long hairstyle trailing down the figure’s back; inky black locks even longer than her own legendarily long pink hair finally settled near the figure’s calves. Its waist pinched inward taking on a distinctly feminine, hourglass shape as two moderately sized mounds bubbled up from its new humanoid chest. Its tail, horns and wings were still present, though greatly diminished in size as the creature finally started to coalesce into a mostly-human shape, though a particularly tall and willowy one.

Finally, the glow subsided revealing the creature’s new form to the frightened girl. Fluttershy was speechless as she looked the thing up and down. Standing before her was a startling and imposing woman, standing an impressive, willowy seven feet tall even before taking her horns into account. She had smooth, flawless skin the color of light brown sugar, and hair as black as midnight trailing down nearly to her ankles, save for her bangs which were a practically glowing white. Her limbs and torso were all long and lithe, but not in an unhealthy looking way, as Fluttershy could see some definite muscle definition beneath her tanned skin. Atop her slender chest sat two breasts the size of small grapefruits, but on a figure as tall as she, they ended up looking only moderately-sized. That was offset, though, by the generous curve of her wide hips, thighs, and bottom.

Her face was slim, but not severe, with high cheekbones and thin but cute lips out of which poked a single, tiny fang. Her ears were pointed like Fluttershy imagined an elf’s would be. The whites of her eyes were the same lemony yellow as before and her irises the same piercing, glowing red.

But perhaps the strangest thing was the maid outfit she wore.

It was jet black, like a traditional maid outfit, but revealed far, far more. A white collar tied with a pink ribbon was around the woman’s neck, but the chest was open, allowing a peek at her well-supported cleavage. Her chest was framed by a delicate white ruffling above a corset which lifted and separated her bosoms. Small, puffy black sleeves covered her shoulders and the very tops of her upper arms, but left the rest of her arms bare until the wrist, where they were covered by delicate, fingerless silk gloves. Her thin waist was pinched in by a white apron which continued down her front before ending at about mid-thigh with the rest of her black, ruffled skirt. Her long, slender legs were covered by white knee high socks that trailed down her legs without a single ripple or wrinkle before ending in a pair of surprisingly delicate feet covered by a pair of sensible, black, low-heeled shoes.

The whole affair struck Fluttershy dumb as she took in the woman and her clothes. The attire on its own was enough for one to be taken aback by. It projected an incongruous blend of professionalism and utilitarianism that was completely thrown off by the seductiveness of the open chest and the playful shortness of the skirt. And that was before even getting to the massively tall woman herself, who now loomed over her with a wide grin.

Fluttershy blinked as she mutely watched her strange visitor reach one arm toward her and the other one behind her. She leaned forward, bending one knee down as she reached out for her. Fluttershy was about to scrabble backwards in panic when all of a sudden, the woman’s pose froze and her hands waggled about.

Was she... doing jazz hands?

“TA-DAAAAAAA~” Her visitor suddenly shouted as Fluttershy suddenly recognized her pose as some kind of finale to a vaudeville act.

The air was silent on Futtershy’s porch for a good five seconds or so as the strange visitor held her pose and Fluttershy stared back into her expectant red and yellow eyes. A slight breeze drifted by, causing the two ladies’ hair to flutter gently in its wake.

Finally, Fluttershy found her voice.

“...what.”
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

-
-
-

♪♫♬♫♪
Oo-ooh yeah! Choose me!
Oo-ooh yeah! Me and you!

Oh here we go again, but I don’t know why or how or when!
Deep, deeper inside of me, my heart is pounding rhythmically.
Sense tells me to hide and flee, and I would if I but had any,
But in the insanity, I get caught up in my fantasy
And I give in and get carried away

That’s how it happened on that fateful day
It’s as if normalcy was tossed away
But now that I can see what lies ahead, I hear her
With a voice that lifts me off the ground! “Don’t back down!”

(Never back down)

Come fly with me and I’ll take you away, and I’ll be your wings to new heights!
(I’ll stay with you)
No matter the battle or what time may bring, our friendship will win us the fight!
(please stay with me)
‘Cause my heart it burst when I met you that day, like a firework shines in the night!
(Won’t let you down)
Together forever, it's you and it's me…

No more patience for my hesitation
I have courage we’ll ever get by
‘Cause I know you’ll always be right by my side

Oo-ooh yeah!
Me and you!
♪♫♬♫♪

Author's Note:

I have no idea what I'm doing but it can't possibly be good.

So, after two goddamn years of pretty much not writing anything, I dare to show my face around here again... only to not update Smash Bros. Disharmony or Autobloom, but instead write a whole damn new fic about a silly, fanservicey anime. What the hell am I doing with my life?

Well, we might as well see where this goes. I mean, I COULD get off my ass and go back to writing the stories that people actually care about but...

Anyway, to those of you who haven't watched Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, consider giving it a look. It's a fun, slightly-shippy slice-of-life anime about a businesswoman and her sexy magical maid friend who happens to be a dragon. Then they adopt a daughter. Who's also a dragon. I'm not habitually an anime watcher and this was one that stuck out to me for some reason, so give it a look.

I meant it, though, when I said it's fanservicey, so be prepared for boobs. Lots of boobs. They're mostly used for comedy in the show but there are some moments that I even I find a little uncomfortable.

As for this story, I don't expect it to get QUITE so fanservicey but you never know. I don't intend to turn it into a downright clopfic though.

Also, if I get any details about the EqG world wrong, please don't make a big stink about it because I don't care and you aren't going to get me to care. I've still only seen the first Equestria Girls and it didn't impress me enough to make me want to watch any more of them. In fact, the only reason that I'm writing in the Equestria Girls universe is because multiple other authors I've read have actually turned it into a fascinating and enjoyable universe to play around in, even if I find the source material itself dull.
(Holla to users The Albinocorn, MythrilMoth, Justice3442, FanOfMostEverything, and King of Beggars, along with probably a bunch more good EqG writers I'm probably forgetting for actually getting me interested in the setting and the plot bunnies it can breed)

Also, an extremely special thanks to the moderator known as Majin Syeekoh for putting up with me for the past day. You're a super star, bro

Seriously though, this story nearly didn't get published at all. The rule about not having copyrighted lyrics in stories is incredibly tricky to get around, ESPECIALLY if your song is a translation of a song that's originally in a foreign language. That brought all sorts of crazy hiccups into the equation. Frankly, if I were just adapting a song that was originally in English I think I would have had an easier time. I nearly gave up entirely on the song lyrics and was about to just embed a fan translated version of the theme into the story, but after sleeping on it I finally managed to come up with something that passed muster.

Glad that little snafu is finally over. I'm mostly pleased with the final version of the lyrics but feel free to hit me up if you want to see some of the earlier versions.

Anyway, here's the original theme song so you can sing my lyrics along to the music if you aren't familiar with the tune:

(EDIT 11/22/17 - The original video I linked got taken down and the only other vanilla version of the song I could find is this one with weird looking visuals.)

Anyway, hope you don't hate me and/or this story too much (especially after all the headaches it took to get that song right). Now to go back to wallowing in my own incompetence for another thousand years.