• Published 7th Dec 2017
  • 656 Views, 60 Comments

The Book Of Friendship - XombieSlayr



Join Starlight and Trixie as they read through the legendary Book of Friendship, an ancient tome filled with secrets that nopony else has ever known!

  • ...
2
 60
 656

PreviousChapters Next
To: Omnipotence, From: Oceana

Oceana (800 AE, Seaquestria)

My Dearest Queen Omnipotence,

It is with a heavy heart that I write this letter to you. The dreams never stop, every night I see myself out there. In that cool blue water, swimming as if I never needed to learn how. I can still feel the spray of the sea, taste the salt on my tongue. After so many times I have woken from that dream, I realize the truth: I NEVER want to wake up.

We had nothing like the ocean back home, Omni. I knew from the first time I saw that endless blue, glittering in the sun....that I was in love. It called to me, every day. Every night. Enough, that I could barely hear my own voice over the ocean's own. I know what I have to do.

I'm leaving. I finally created the spell that will allow me to be together with the sea forever. And I'm using it tomorrow morning. I want my first day in the sea, to shine with that sun you raise every morning. I only hope you can forgive me for leaving.

We will ALWAYS be friends, and I will write to you every day. You can even come visit me yourself if you want! You know....as soon as I figure out how to change a seapony back to an Alicorn. Might take awhile.

I love you SO much, and please give your sister my best. Because I'm honestly too scared of her to tell her myself.

All my Love,

- Oceana



Queen Omnipotence (800 AE, The Great Alicorn City)

Oceana,

Please refrain from calling me "Queen." We are, and always will be friends. And I completely understand your leaving. Don't you dare feel guilty or upset about following your dream. I've known that you belonged to the ocean since I first saw it in your eyes, when you first arrived on Concordia. I saw your heart go out to it, wanting to become one with it. We could only keep you from it for so long. And it was time to listen to the sea, and you heard exactly what you had always known.

I can't put into this letter, how happy I am to hear you have found who you are. And I look forward to getting to know her all over again.

Love,

- Omnipotence

P.S: I understand your hesitation with telling Eclipsa. Don't worry; I will let her know for you.

PreviousChapters Next