• Published 7th Dec 2017
  • 654 Views, 60 Comments

The Book Of Friendship - XombieSlayr



Join Starlight and Trixie as they read through the legendary Book of Friendship, an ancient tome filled with secrets that nopony else has ever known!

  • ...
2
 60
 654

PreviousChapters Next
The Lightning Empress

Author's Note:

This chapter is taken right from The Book Of Friendship, and it describes The Lightning Empress, the true ruler of The Storm Kingdom, before she was overthrown by The Storm King.

The Lightning Empress is the true rightful ruler of The Storm Kingdom, and the descendant of Sacanas, the valiant Snow Alicorn princess who inspired its citizens and would become the ruler of The Storm Kingdom.

Like her family before her, The Lightning Empress is a Stormicorn, a powerful hybrid of the Storm Beasts power over storms and the Snow Alicorn's magic over ice and snow. Stormicorns are very tall, and snow white with patches of soft white fur as well as a typical coat, cloven forehooves and Storm beast-like hind legs with a furry white tail also like a storm beast. They have a long, jagged black horn on their forehead, and spiked up manes, usually crackling with electricity. They also bear no cutie marks, and icy blue eyes.They also have sharper teeth. They are known for being very prideful, clever, intimidating and beautiful.

PreviousChapters Next