• Published 7th Dec 2017
  • 658 Views, 60 Comments

The Book Of Friendship - XombieSlayr



Join Starlight and Trixie as they read through the legendary Book of Friendship, an ancient tome filled with secrets that nopony else has ever known!

  • ...
2
 60
 658

PreviousChapters Next
Alternative Means For Settling A Dispute

As different as me and my dear sister are, we always look out for one another. And although keeping this planet together and running our own kingdoms does indeed get to us, and sometimes we even find ourselves arguing with one another, we always make up in the end.

For those times when we just can't seem to settle our differences, we have constructed alternative means for settling an argument other then us trying to kill each other, because if me and Omni ever did go at it for real, then the entire world (along with probably the universe itself) would be completely destroyed in the following battle to the death....not that I would ever do that. Love you Omni!

Love you too, dear sister. These are just a few of the ways me and Eclipsa have settled our differences without fighting. The next time you need to settle your differences with someone, feel free to try them yourself!


Staring Contest: I can't tell you how many wars were avoided because of an old fashioned staring contest. Of course we would always set a time limit of about 10 minutes, after which we would both blink at the same time, so nopony would technically lose, and we could end it in a tie.

The best thing about using a staring contest to settle a conflict is that afterwards, you're eyes will hurt so much that you'll both forget what you were doing it for anyway, and probably just go get ice cream or something.


Baking Contest: I'll say it now, Omni is the undisputed Queen of the Baking Contest (as well as being the actual queen of The Alicorn Empire) But, I can bake a pie that'll make you wanna strangle a penguin! Uh....that's a figure of speech.

.....I don't think that's a figure of any sort of speech, dear sister.


Stun Ray Duel: One thing to know about Alicorns is our horns are extremely capable weapons. It used to be that all matters on our home planet were settled through duels between alicorns using their horns to see who could hit their opponent the hardest.

These battles would usually if not always end in a bloody death, of one or both alicorns. Good times.

It's for this reason, that me and my sister would only ever use stun blasts and spells to knock the other off her hooves. We did this all the time as fillies, and it was always fun, and a productive way to settle an argument.


Hoof War: Ah, Hoof War. I'm proud to say that I am the long reigning champion of Hoof War, and have been since I was a filly.

That's because you broke everypony's arm that played against you!

I didn't break yours!

You mean you weren't able to. You tried like, 18 times.

....true.


Try Not To Laugh: This one was probably our favorite. Although I try to put on the regal air of stout grace and professionalism....I am sadly the worst at this game. I just get so giggly, sometimes even before the game even starts!

List of things that make Omni laugh: Cows wearing sunglasses, Cats dressed as dogs, Blowing the lowest note of a trumpet, the word "poot" and fezzes. Just fezzes in general.

....I mean, they just look like buckets on top of a pony's head! *Snickers* Why would anypony wear a bucket on their head?! *Bursts out laughing*

....This is why were not allowed in Saddle Arabia anymore.


Boulder Toss: Tossing boulders was another fun pastime back home. You would use your magic to toss the heaviest boulder you could out into the deserts, and whoever got there's farthest would win.

Although we don't have a lot of room to do the full power tosses we did back home, so we just stick to the garden. its all good fun.

Unless your dumb enough to be in the gardens when we do it. Then its even more fun!


Hug It Out: This is my personal favorite. It just shows that even though we fight, we will always love one another.

Right. Although, somepony has told me that I hug too tightly.

Well...I mean...you do.

*scoffs* I do not!

When Starherald needs to summon the Royal Guard to bring the jaws of life to get me out of your arms, I would call that too tight!

Eh, Potato, Tomato.

....You mean Potato, Potatto?

....What the f@#%s a Potatto?

PreviousChapters Next