• Published 7th Dec 2017
  • 659 Views, 60 Comments

The Book Of Friendship - XombieSlayr



Join Starlight and Trixie as they read through the legendary Book of Friendship, an ancient tome filled with secrets that nopony else has ever known!

  • ...
2
 60
 659

PreviousChapters Next
Omnipotence And Eclipsa on: How To Resolve Conflict Without Fighting

Conflict happens all the time. It's part of life, and especially apart of friendship. Friends don't always get along, and they may disagree on things from time to time. And in these situations, conflict is likely to happen. But there are several ways of resolving conflict without need for hostility or violence. Not just with friends but anypony you happen to conflict with.

Below we have listed several scenarios and the "best" course of action you should take, has been listed by my sister. The more fun way is listed by me. You shouldn't have a hard time telling which is which....unless you're stupid or colorblind. Or just blind. Either one.

Resolving Conflict Without Fighting

Somepony Insults You---------->Say nothing and simply walk away--------> or ---->Insult them back while also violently asserting your power over them, then insult their mother to her face....then punch her.

Somepony Insults Your Friend(s)--------->Morally defend your friends and politely demand an explanation as to why that pony is insulting them--------> Or-----> Rally your friends to go kick their asses, and then beat up their friends, while also insulting them.

Somepony Get's Physical With You------->Make it clear you do not want to fight and that you mean no harm------> Or-----> Kill em.

You disagree with somepony's opinion------>Politely explain your reasoning and try to see why they believe in their opinions----->Or----->Politely disagree with their opinions and take a chair to the side of their head.

Somepony pushes you out of the way to get a better view out a window---->Politely tell them that you could've moved out of their way---->Or---->Give them a better view....by pushing them out the window.

PreviousChapters Next