• Published 7th Dec 2017
  • 656 Views, 60 Comments

The Book Of Friendship - XombieSlayr



Join Starlight and Trixie as they read through the legendary Book of Friendship, an ancient tome filled with secrets that nopony else has ever known!

  • ...
2
 60
 656

Chapters Next
Foreword: A Personal Account From Queen Omnipotence and Eclipsa.

Queen Omnipotence (800 AE, The Great Alicorn City)

It's been 800 years, but it still feels like yesterday. This world is our home now, and my Alicorns are truly inspirational in their work to make this city, this empire, a great one. Even though we are apart, dear sister, I still feel your presence on the other side of our world. And though we may be different (VERY different), you are still all that I have from our old home.The only good thing that ever happened to us on that planet, was when we became sisters. And I would never have it any other way. Let us forget about that place.

Now and forever, may Concordia be our home. For the two of us.

I love you dear sister. And I always will.

- Omni

P.S: Let's keep sending each other letters. Crude though they may be, I do so love to here from you. But...sister? Please try and refrain from using such strong language or profanity. The last letter you sent, had the messenger blushing so badly, He could barely look me in the eye to give it to me! A little more...self control, is all I'm asking.


Eclipsa (800 AE, Eclipsa's Kingdom)

This place, these colors, these creatures, it's all so....BORING! Or at least it was.

But now your'e here! And creating your own kingdom, so that we may rule this world together, make it the home we deserve! I'd give it all away to be with you again. To see your face again. My kingdom, my citizens...it all means so little when I think of just how much you mean to me. When the empire is fully constructed, we can be together again.

We can be sisters again.

I'll wait as long as I have to Omni. I love you.

- Clipsa

P.S: I'm not sure what you mean by "Crude" or "Profanity!" I am merely expressing myself as I always have. But, for you, I will try to limit my...verbal exercise, in our letters.

P.S.S: That messenger wasn't blushing because of the letter. I had said some...uh...stuff to him, while he was getting my letter from me. Good to hear he made it alright! I honestly thought he wouldn't be able to talk at all afterwards. Good for him.

Chapters Next