• Published 16th Nov 2017
  • 461 Views, 8 Comments

Magical Fox - EquinoxTheFox



A young fox runs from his den and finds a village of colorful ponies. Did I mention that this fox can use magic?

  • ...
 8
 461

Chapter 1: Runaway

I’m running at full speed through the Everfree forest, dodging and weaving around trees and bushes. It’s about midnight, everyone was asleep when I left just as I planned but I need to get away from there before they realize I’m gone.

After about ten minutes of sprinting I burst out of the tree line and into a field covered with rows of apple trees, I slow to a walk now too tired to run anymore. I tiredly stumble over to one of the trees and flop down on my honches to catch my breath, the night breeze cooling me down.

I think to myself It’s a nice night, I have to find a place to stay though.

I stand up and walk through the rows of trees hoping they lead to shelter, they seemed to be in perfect rows so I assumed that something lived near here. Five minutes pass and I soon can see two structures that resemble homes, one bigger than the other with a warm glow coming from one of the windows of the smaller house.

I slowly and quietly sneak up to the larger structure and poke my head in, there’s not much inside besides a few crates of apples and hay bales. I slip in through the door and look around cautiously, not seeing anything that looked alive I walked towards one of the hay bales, climbed on top of it, spread my blanket on it, lied down, and tried to go to sleep.

Little did I know a filly was watching from the darkness...

Author's Note:

Yes I know this chapter is short, I will probably extend on it after a few chapters

p.s. please be gentle I’m new to writing, use good criticism, you can cuss at me when I get good at this.