• Published 22nd Jul 2019
  • 322 Views, 6 Comments

A Day in the life of Glitter Brightstar - Polaris Solarmoon



Another quick story featuring Glitter Brightstar as she goes about her day.

  • ...
 6
 322

Book 2: Smiles and Sunshine.

Hello everypony it's me Glitter Brightstar! I'm so happy to announce that I am finally going make Dianne Pie smile for once, isn't that right Dianne?

"Go away Glitter, can't you see I'm busy writing." Dianne says in an annoyed monotone.

*giggles* She's just being silly but don't worry you auntie Glitter will get you smiling in no time!

"Glitter, I'm a year older than you." Dianne Pie mutters to herself.

"So what cha up to?" I say as in bounce in place.

"As I said before I'm busy writing a story, now can you please leave?" Dianne Pie said.

"Can I help? " I asked her only to receive a no in response.

Since Dianne is being no fun again I guess I'll just go and see if anypony else is available for today, wish me luck!


I happily bound throughout town humming a very catchy tune to myself,as I did I saw many ponies give me a funny look but I paid them no mind.

I made my way to my store and saw Violet cleaning up the outside of it, I happily went to say hello to her.

"Oh Hi Glitter" she says cheerfully as she cleans.

"Hi Violet!" I said.

"So, what are you up to today?" Violet said.


"I was planning on making Dianne Pie smile for once but she just being no fun as usual." I say as I make my way behind the counter and prepare for some customers to come in.

"Did you try giving her a book?" Violet asked me.

"I did once but she told me that she doesn't like cookbooks." I said.

After a few minutes I realized that I didn't flip the closed sign in my bakery to open so I go to do that with my magic and then start baking some cakes. I don't use my magic to make the cakes instantly as it wouldn't be as fun.

After a few minutes of stirring the cake batter it was ready to go into the oven I always enjoy doing this part, it's super fun! Once I put the cake batter in the oven a customer came into the bakery so I went to help them.

"Hi Welcome to Glitter's Sweet Treats, How can I help you?" I said to the mare who had entered.

"Hi there Glitter. May I have a dozen doughnuts and three muffins please?" the mare said.

"Sure, I'll go get them right away." I say as I take out what the mare wanted. "So is that for here or to go?"

"To go, I'm throwing a birthday party for a friend so I need all the sweets I can get." The mare said.

"Okay, that will be 30 bits for everything." I said.

"Here you go Glitter, I hope to see you again!" the mare said before paying the bits necessary and then heading out with her baked goods.

There were many more customers like the mare, some nice others not as nice. Some of my friends came in as well, after I was all done I closed up my bakery and went to go see how Prism Shine was doing.

As I heading to Prism Shine's home, I had a run in with Flutterbold! She was pretty happy to see me.

"Hey Glitter, what's up?" Flutterbold said.

"I'm fine, I'm heading to Prism Shine's to see how she's doing." I said.

"Cool, mind if I go with?" Flutterbold asked me.

"Sure!" I say in a chipper manner.

"Thanks Glitter." Flutterbold said.

The two of us then went on our way, we chatted about the Wonderbolts and baking tips. It wasn't long until I bumped into the door of Prism Shine's home.

"Oh yay, we're here!" I said.

"K, open the door." Flutterbold said.

I would then open the door and I saw that Prism was cleaning.

"Whoopsie,is this a bad time?" I asked her.

"Oh no, it's okay. I'm almost done." Prisms Shine says as she cleaned.

"Okay! I was just wondering how you were doing is all, so I came to see you!" I say as I bounce in place.

"Oh my, if I knew you two were coming I would have prepared some tea for you." Prism said.

"It's fine Priz, we'll come back later." Flutterbold says while getting ready to fly, oh boy once she flies she really flies,not even I can keep up to her,even if I teleport ahead.

"Oh no, you don't have to go. I'll go get some tea for you two." Prism Shine says as I mentally thank her.

"Alright then, Glitter let's go take a seat 'til Priz gets back ok?" Flutterbold tells me before heading inside, I would then follow her taking extra care not to bounce as I don't wanna break anything,The last time I broke something in Prism Shine's home resulted in me paying her around fifty bits.

"So where do we sit? In the sofa or something? " I asked myself.

Flutterbold would just fly to a small table and sit down in front of it.

I shrugged and sat down myself at the same table, it was at that time that Prism came out of the kitchen with a tea kettle.

"Glitter can you please help me with the cups? " Prism said.

"Okay!" I say as I carefully use my magic to get the tea cups that Prism needed.

"Thank you so much." Prism says as she carefully places the tea kettle down. "Now can you place the cups where they need to go? "

"Sure,right away! " I happily say as I do what Prism Shine wanted.

Our tea party was really good but it also was pretty long, we took a lot of time just talking amongst ourselves on all sorts of fun things! Unfortunately I had to leave soon as I had to close up my store.

Once I got to my store and went to make sure that the closed sign was up,my dragon friend Violet hugged me and told me that she had a lot of fun helping me earlier so I told Violet thank you and then headed to bed, I have a very busy day ahead tomorrow so it's best I rest up.

I hope you like my story everyone!

Author's Note:

Fun fact: The last sentence in the story was glitter breaking the 4th wall. Again....

Comments ( 6 )

That icon is creepy

the icon looks a bit funny in some way. On to the fiction at hand... bum bum bum bum bum da da da da da daaaa... Ok, so it is a little interesting a little funny here and there. In my standards, it was a little bit ok.

9745227

I couldn't really find a better picture for this story.

9745261

Thanks anything I need to change

I only see 33 errors... but that's just me.

Login or register to comment