• ...
13
 32
 1,833

6 Doomsday

♢ LUCY ♢

“Master; it is time. Three days have passed. Please let me destroy him.”

“My dear Lucy; you have served as my apprentice for ten long years. I'm afraid this is the end.”

“You can't be serious!”

“Oh; but I am.”

Without warning; a red ball was hurled towards Lucy; which resulted in her being stunned before the other creature used a spell to drain her of life. After casually destroying the body; a cloak was thrown on the creature as it left to go to Equestria.

♢ BRIAN ♢

Early morning, before even Celestia was supposed to start raising the sun; Brian was getting ready quietly. After making sure everything was there; he slipped out of the house and headed far enough away to be out of sight.

Deciding the spot was perfect; the items were pulled out of the bag and set near him. The scroll was unrolled as the candles were placed on their proper mark. Finally; they were ignited using two small pieces of flint.

“Alright,” he said taking a breath “Here goes.”

“I ask you, deities of light and dark; for three simple things. For my actions years ago, I beg you for forgiveness for the Sins I committed. Secondly; I ask for permission for what I am about to do as I go off to my potential execution. Finally; I ask you for forgiveness for anything I may do if I survive the rest of this day. As a sacrifice; I offer up a piece of flesh and blood.”

Two feathers; a primary and interior were removed and set down before using the knife to make a small cut in his right foreleg. As the cut started to bleed; the feathers were smeared in the blood and placed dead center on the scroll. To his shock; a black flame rose from the scroll, covering the entire length. Just as quickly as it appeared; the flame disappeared and took the bloody feathers with it. In its place; two words were left behind as the white candle still had a flame burning. Looking over at the cut also revealed it to be completely healed.

‘Sacrifice Accepted’

“Thank you both for the permission. I promise not to let this go to waste. I head in to battle with my head held high; knowing I have no regrets. Amen.”

After completing the prayer/ritual he was doing; he gathered up the materials and returned home. For some unknown reason; he found an extra pep in his step.

“Morning.”

“Where'd you go,” Octavia asked curiously

“To clear my head.”

“Well; how's about some pancakes for breakfast,” she offered

“Care for some help?”

“I'll be alright; but thanks for the offer.”

While she was cooking; Brian decided to just store the bag in one of the rooms for the moments.

“There's a knife missing from the block,” she called “Do you know anything about that?”

He casually reached into the bag and removed the knife before returning it.

“Sorry. I grabbed it without thinking.”

“You're lying. I don't know what you used it for; but you can tell me when you're ready,” she stated “For now; let's just enjoy our meal together.”

●DOOMSDAY●

After the three days passed everyone returned to the center of Ponyville and some said a small prayer that they hoped might protect them. To their surprise; the unicorn that asked for this failed to show up.

“So; what's going on,” Rainbow Dash asked “Did she become a coward or something?”

“My apprentice will not be joining us today,” a voice called

As the speaker came forward; everyone noticed it wasn't a pony, but a ram. He stood just as tall as Celestia and had a white mane and tail along with huge curved horns.

“Allow me to introduce myself. I am Grogar the Destroyer,” he stated

Everyone in attendance seemed to look dumbfounded at the comment.. To her friends’ surprise; not even Twilight could answer the question as they looked over at her.

“Show of hooves; does anyone know who this jackass is,” Brian yelled “Sorry Cranky!”

“Apology accepted; ya whippersnapper,” Cranky replied

“Not one pony here knows who I am,” Grogar demanded “I should be feared by all! Now where is this human? I'll start by making an example out of you first.”

Brian stood in the crowd within a group that included Octavia, Twilight and the other Harmony bearers.

“Octavia, I love you. Sorry that I have to do this but others will perish if I do nothing.”

“I know, but we’re going to be a family and I don’t want to lose you,” she said kissing him for what they hoped would not be the last time

Before he left, Brian handed Twilight his phone and told her how to control the video camera and told her to record everything even if he didn't make it so his child could possibly see their father’s actions to save the town.

“Press this button to activate the camera, and this will turn on the video function,” he said gesturing to the buttons

“Are you sure you want this recorded,” Twilight asked

“Yeah. If I die, I’d want my daughters to know their father’s last actions.”

“Just be safe,” Twilight added

She levitated the phone above everyone’s head to record clearly.

“You called,” he asked walking out of the crowd

“Excuse me everyone; but I have something to drop off,” Discord said, dropping the boom box before disappearing

“So; you are this human I've read about,” Grogar taunted “This is going to be a slow and painful destruction.”

“Could we reschedule the destruction? How's about the seventh of ‘Never’ through to the fifteenth of ‘Ain't Gonna Happen’? That work for you?”

“Works for me,” Pinkie yelled

“Not for me,” Grogar stated “No more joking around. I'm trying to have a serious conversation about destroying you.”

“I'm sorry. I'm failing. It’s just I've spent a month adjusting to my new home and I'd argue I made a damn good life for myself; but some unknown asshole just waltzes in and wants to kill me for no reason. So yeah; I got a big problem with that. I've done some things wrong in the past; but have been forgiven even if I had to make a sacrifice to do so!”

Looking over towards the boom box, it started to play something that helped the situation.

https://m.

“Cute little trick; but that's enough,” Grogar commented “Any last words?”

“Just three,” Brian replied as the music changed

https://m.

“Dead. Man. Walking.”

“Before I completely destroy you I have a few people that are dying to meet you,” Grogar said with a chuckle

Brian watched as did the town that instead of resurrecting a random creature, Grogar summoned the bodies of his parents to rise from their graves in Ponyville causing Brian to burst into psychotic laughter.

“Dead,” he said laughing

“Come again? In my old age you need to explain somethings clearly. I am a few thousands of years old you know,” Grogar questioned, cocking his head

“I said they’re dead you crazy bastard! I watched them kill themselves! I had to see the gore that emerged,” Brian yelled as many ponies covered their ears “Hell, I was the damn gravedigger! What you resurrected is a facsimile of them,” Brian yelled angrily

“Well, it doesn’t look like that to me. In fact, they look rather alive,” he replied coldly

“Fuck you.”

Brian walked slowly towards the ram and was hit by a bolt of magic pushing him backwards. He shrugged it off and ran towards his opponent again, taking a stronger blast that caused him to slump to the ground.

“Do you think your stubbornness is going to help you,” Grogar taunted “Give it up already. You can't win.”

“I can't give up. I was always told I was stubborn and that's not going to change,” Brian retorted, getting back up “Now give me your best shot. Bitch.”

For the third time; Brian managed to stand up, and get close enough to head-butt his opponent as a few ponies cheered. In response; Grogar hit him in the face with an orb at pointblank range; causing Brian to drop, nearly unconscious.

“Damn it,” he muttered

“That was too easy. I think I’ll have some fun and let his parents be the ones to destroy him,” Grogar taunted “Your champion savior is finished. You'll get to watch this before I destroy everything else.”

● IGNIS ●

“I can't stand by any more,” Ignis stated “If you die, than I go with.”

“What are you going to do,” Brian asked

“Let me go. You take a back seat to it,” came the reply

● PONYVILLE ●

“Ignis, you’re up,” he said quietly

Letting Ignis take over him, Brian raised his head up and snapped open his eyes revealing them to be changed from his natural blue to blood red. As he rose to his feet a dark purple mist started to completely surround him allowing Ignis to take shape. The pegasus was gone and in its place stood a six foot bipedal winged dragon. Instead of scales, the entire body was coated in a black ooze that dripped off him.

“Um; what's going on,” Spike asked

“I don't know,” Twilight answered “That's not the same as what happened to Princess Luna.”

Both Chrysalis and Cadence were completely shocked that someone could have that much hate inside them and the former actually started feeling drained of energy caused by the hate that was pouring off of Brian. Luna and Celestia had to hold her up so Chrysalis could watch the fight.

“How can one person have so much hate in them,” Cadence asked

“Long story. Perhaps Brian might tell you himself,” Celestia replied

Ignis flicked his left claw like a match causing a black flame to erupt from it. During his training Brian learned about the possibility of using Hellfire and found he was successful in only summoning a small spark but nothing more.

Brian walked forward; causing the ooze to form black crystals behind him with every step. Grogar watched in horror as he took a single swipe and destroyed the corpses of his so-called parents leaving only a pile of ashes due to his Hellfire. Discord popped up and looked at the sight and said ‘Toasty’ before disappearing. Brian raised his left claw to strike Lucy but lowered it instead. He breathed a sigh of relief thinking he would be spared.

“Thank goodness. You’ll,” Grogar started

Brian grabbed both horns near the skull and broke them off as many ponies covered their eyes, along with that of their offspring. He continued by grabbing the dehorned ram around the throat using his right hand and lifted him off the ground; where he proceeded to crush the spinal column. Discord popped again and said, ‘Fatality’ at the sight. Brian threw the lifeless body on the ground and used a small burst of Hellfire to destroy the body.

After killing Grogar; Brian allowed the flames in his claws to dissipate and stood there facing the princesses and everyone else not sure how to change back to his regular form. The princess of love Cadence walked over to Brian and stood on her hind legs in the hopes of changing him back.

"The power of love compels you," she yelled slapping him in the face

Brian's entire head was snapped ninety degrees left which caused some to gasp at the sight. Using his right claw, he grabbed the left side of his head and jerked it back into place with a loud 'SNAP' that caused many of the ponies to cringe in fear. He just simply held up one claw and waggled it back and forth in front of her.

“Uh, uh, uh.”

Shocked by what just transpired, Cadence let out a little “eep” as she kicked him in the groin causing a metallic ring to erupt from Brian's body only to kick him a second time with no sound.

"He's got balls of steel," a male pony in the crowd wearing black sunglasses said before his female companion slapped him in the back of the head

“Ah, my glasses,” he pouted as they broke after falling on the ground

Shining Armor came to support his wife.

“Cadence are you okay? I’ll protect you! Be gone foul beast of Tartarus,” Shining Armor cried as he put a shield between Ignis and Cadence

“At times like this, there’s only one thing to say: bitch slap,” Discord said reappearing as Vegeta from Dragonball Z

Brian used a claw and reached through the shield and managed to slap the two of them.

"Anyone have an idea on how to change Brian back," asked a frightened Celestia

"It's our bucking nightmare," Luna said simply

"That's it, Luna! Brian has become a Nightmare so you might have a chance to defeat him," Celestia commented

"You did see what I saw right? Brian has the ability to use Hellfire. Hellfire equals BAD. He also penetrated Shining Armor's shield and slapped him and Cadence using anti-magic. If he became that powerful due to a necromancer resurrecting his deceased parents, I don't have a chance. Plus, Nightmare Moon was purged from me by the Elements of Harmony if you remember," Luna answered

"Would the Elements of Harmony work to change Brian back," Princess Twilight asked hopefully

"Let's save that and use it only as a last resort. It could kill Brian, not change him back," Celestia suggested

"Let me try to get through to him," Octavia argued

"Are you sure you want to do that after seeing what he just did," Vinyl asked grabbing Octavia’s hoof

"Yes I do. I love him and don't want to see him get hurt," Octavia answered removing her friend's hoof

“Brian? Are you still in there? Earlier you told me that you love me. Ever since that party Pinkie threw for you, I started to understand my feelings for you. I love you more than anything. Please come back, this form isn’t you. The pegasus that I fell in love with is,” Octavia said walking slowly towards Brian

Brian was fixated as his girlfriend stood in front of him and pulled his head down so she could kiss him. Slowly the mist surrounding him dissipated allowing his pegasus form to reemerge. Brian kissed her back as he realized he shared the same thoughts and wanted them to be together.

Cadence walked back over to Brian and slapped him in the face, “this is for the power of love,” ‘SMACK’ “this is for slapping me and my husband,” ‘SMACK’ “and this is for your rudeness when I met you,” she started

Brian grabbed her arm and said, “hit me again and I promise you; the two of you will not be having kids,” causing Shining Armor to let out an “eep” and clutch his balls in fear “I also can’t forgive you for kicking me in the balls; twice.”

“Does anyone want to confront him about threatening a princess,” Rarity asked

“After what we just watched, do you want to tell him,” Rainbow Dash asked, nudging Rarity forward with her hoof

“No thanks,” she replied quietly

“Other than that how do you feel,” Octavia asked

“I’m so think, I can’t tired right,” Brian said before passing out with Twilight stopping the video after he fell.

● DREAMSCAPE ●

Luna immediately entered the dreamscape to make sure his Nightmare could be controlled and was surprised at what she saw.

“Ignis; can I call you ‘Ig’ for short; I'd like to thank you.”

“Of could you can call me Ig,” Ignis replied “What do you have to thank me for?”

“You saved my life.”

“Well, like I said; if you were to die than I die as well. I'm sorry they had to see me actually kill,” he said sadly

“Shit happens. Nice impression of ‘Ghost Rider’.”

“That was not intentional. I can't believe Cadence actually kicked me in the nuts; or rather lack thereof.”

“Well, overall; I'm just glad everything went well. In the meantime; how's about a game of catch?”

Instead of keeping the form in a cage, Brian was playing catch with his Nightmare self.

“Throw it back,” Brian said catching the ball and throwing it back

“This is fun,” Ignis mused

“Luna, thank you very much for your help. Allow me to properly introduce the two of you. Ignis meet Princess Luna; Princess Luna meet Ignis,” Brian said as Ignis held out a claw for her to shake which she reluctantly shook

“How are you able to control him? When I became Nightmare Moon I was uncontrollable,” Luna asked

“Perhaps it would be better to explain everything in the morning at the castle with you and the other three princesses along with Octavia,” he suggested

“Agreed. They will want to know everything that transpired, especially Twilight,” Luna responded

● EQUESTRIA ●

Seeing the currently unconscious form of Brian on the ground; Luna and Celestia helped levitate him onto Octavia’s back as she took him home.

“Ugh.”

“How do you feel,” she asked

“Honestly; I feel like I have a headache in my whole body.”

“Well; let's get you something to eat. Perhaps something simple like soup will do for now.”

That night Brian slept comfortably cuddled next to Octavia and the two went to Canterlot with the others to see the princesses and try to explain what happened.

“How did you manage to summon your Nightmare form,” Celestia asked “ I am sorry Chrysalis. We'll have to put our negotiations aside until after this meeting.”

“During the fight I wasn’t in control. After I passed out, in my dream state I was able to tame Ignis so I can use him when I need to. In fact, I actually have both you and Princess Luna to thank for the help,” Brian started

“What did I do,” Celestia asked

“You provided his form with the ritual,” he answered

“What ritual,” Rarity and the others asked together

“Oh, that ritual. And what did you help with,” Celestia asked turning towards her sister

“As you know, after first meeting Brian I sensed the presence of a Nightmare form but it had no distinct shape. The day before he fought Grogar, I was asked in the dreamscape to release the cage imprisoning Ignis,” Luna explained

“Is this true Brian,” Celestia asked

“Entirely. I hoped that by releasing Ignis it would be enough to destroy him. The Elements of Harmony weren’t going to work to purify Grogar, he had to die,” Brian said coldly

“How were you able to control a Nightmare form that even my sister couldn't,” she asked again

“I can only guess as to how I did it. All humans have the propensity for light and darkness. After my parents murder-suicide, I became distraught at what transpired. Seeing one person in the room with two dead bodies I was questioned for days by the police until it was confirmed that I was truly innocent. It was during this time that Ignis was created in my subconscious; but it never meant that much until I came here to Equestria. Now that everything is calm, I’d like you all to meet Ignis,” he said

Brian focused for a moment allowing himself to change like he did the day before but instead of a dripping ooze, the body was that of a solid black dragon. His eyes also stayed blue as he no longer had the bloodlust and hatred. Everyone was surprised including Chrysalis as she not longer felt ill.

“This is what it looks like now? It’s peaceful when it wasn’t covered on ooze,” Twilight said in awe

“That is so awesome,” Dash stated

“The ooze and crystals were the manifestation of the hate I had. I’m sorry if I caused you any harm Chrysalis,” Brian said reverting back

“It's fine. I was weak but not enough to pass out. Luna and Celestia held me up and I kind of leeched a tiny bit of love from them to help me recover. I’m glad I never fought against you in that form or I might have not survived,” Chrysalis answered “As for the negotiations; I can wait a little bit.”

“What ritual did you perform,” Fluttershy asked

“Due to accessing your Nightmare form, your magic will be strengthened for a few days. Your speed as a pegasus will increase as well as strength. And as for the ritual, I temporarily gave him the power of a dragon to accept a single message,” Celestia explained

“How did you do it,” Rarity asked

“It’s better you don’t know,” Luna countered

“If you don't mind; what is your meeting about?”

“Celestia and I were supposed to find some way of feeding my children. After the incident with the Canterlot wedding; they've been getting weaker,” Chrysalis answered

“They feed on love; correct,” he asked as she nodded “Why don't you allow them to feed openly on others?”

“We don't want those filthy things here,” Cadence argued “They should find somepony else to leech off.”

“Just explain that they need to take a little bit from the population. Enough to give them energy; but not enough to drain a pony.”

“I suppose that is reasonable. Ponies do have more than enough love to go around,” Chrysalis mused

“I guess that's fair,” Cadence added “Only as long as it's a little bit.”

"Yesterday; you mentioned performing some kind of sacrifice," Octavia started "What did you do?"

Simply put; I offered up a few feathers and blood to clear my head."

"Why would you do such a thing," Twilight added

"I made some mistakes I wanted cleansed; so to speak. Considering I was basically heading to my execution; I wanted to make sure killing Grogar wouldn't be frowned upon whenever I die."

I don't understand your reasoning; but I do hope it helped," Celestia commented

"Thank you. In regards to my abilities increasing; just as long as I can take care of one thing; I really don’t care when it disappears. You're welcome to join me back at the graveyard,” he yelled as he flew out of the castle

Brian was flying so fast he was actually creating multiple dark rainbooms in his wake that left Rainbow Dash with her jaw dropped at the sight that Pinkie Pie comically pulled out a jack in order to fix Dash’s jaw.

“Octavia, hop on my back. We will fly out there to meet Brian,” Luna said

Brian waited for the others to come and was soon joined by Twilight and company just as Luna and Octavia were landing.

“That was amazing! You pulled off multiple rainbooms! I can barely make one,” an excited Dash said jumping up and down

“Well don’t get used to it. This speed is only due to accessing Ignis and will be gone in a few days as well as the extra strength I currently have. You're probably wondering why you’re here. I plan to destroy these markers to people that really were a facsimile of themselves, my parents,” he explained

“Sugar, these are made of granite; not regular stone. They may be a little harder to break,” Applejack said

“We’ll see about that,” he said ripping one out of the ground

After he removed both tombstones, Brian immediately slumped on the ground and passed out, waking in the dreamscape.

● DREAMSCAPE ●

“What the hell happened,” he asked

“An over expenditure of magic. This surge is due to the combination of your own personal magic combined with your Nightmare form. Right now you are going to be changing to something new,” Luna answered

“Like what?”

“You’re becoming an alicorn! Normally this should relate to your cutie mark but obviously this is under different circumstances. Your current body will be destroyed and the new alicorn body will take its place. Due to the nature of your scars, they are likely to remain,” she said excitedly

Brian stood there and ended up opening and closing his jaw as he couldn't find any words to say. Once he woke up, everyone was staring at him, especially Twilight.

● EQUESTRIA ●

“What’s wrong,” he asked

“You, you,” Twilight stuttered

“Mi mi mi mi. What about me,” he asked sarcastically

“You look different,” she said as Rainbow Dash punched her in the shoulder

“Mirror please,” he called

Pinkie reached in her mane and withdrew a mirror for Brian. Looking into it, he saw the horn and wings and was surprised that he had ascended to an alicorn.

“You look great. I’m proud you became an alicorn,” Octavia said hugging him

“There is one thing I would like to do next; get married. We both love each other and it would make sense,” Brian said

“Yes! I’ll let my parents know as soon as I can about the details. Rarity, would you help with it,” Octavia said ‘squeeing’ in delight

“Of course I’ll help with making your wedding dress. What about you, Brian,” Rarity said gleefully

“I’ll wear the trench coat you made for me. Having worn suits so long as a human, I’m not too partial to them,” he answered

“If you want; I could modify the jacket to allow your wings through,” Rarity suggested

“I thank you for the offer but I’d rather leave it as is for now. Some other time perhaps,” he replied

For the next couple days Brian and Octavia discussed the details of their wedding. The easiest part was holding it Canterlot castle with their friends.

“I’m guessing you’ll have Vinyl as your maid of honor,” he asked

“Yes; but what about you? Twilight and the others are going to be there but who is going to be your best man,” she replied

“I’m not entirely sure.”

“My parents are going to be come over in a couple days,” Octavia said, changing the subject

“In the meantime, perhaps I’ll see Twilight and ask Spike.”

As he walked to the library he knocked and waited a moment before Spike answered the door.

“Hey Brian, what’s up,” Spike said casually

“May I come in.”

As they walked inside Twilight ran over and hugged Brian taking the air out of him.

“Can’t breathe,” he gasped

“Sorry, but I haven't seen you in a few days. What happened,” she replied

“Working out wedding details. Spike, would you like to be my best dragon?"

“Sure. It beats being the ring bearer,” Spike said

“Is Octavia going to be okay with you being here,” Twilight asked

“I’ve previously explained that my relationship with you and the rest of the ‘mane-six’ is strictly friendship only. She accepted it once she knew that I wasn’t going to be having sex with someone else,” he explained

“Congratulations on the two of you getting married. Do you plan on returning to your world at all,” she added

“Hell no. This is my home as far as I’m concerned. I’m grateful that Discord asked if I wanted to go back but there really isn’t much waiting for me.”

“Aren't you going to invite me to your wedding,” Discord asked popping up in the library

“Sorry. You were next on my list. Up for being best man,” Brian asked

“Of course. Two best men are unusual, aren’t they,” Discord commented

“They are, but I don’t care. The two of you aren’t going to argue about it,” Brian answered simply

“What about your best friend, do you want him here,” Discord asked

“If you can; yes. If not it’s fine,” Brian said

Two days later Brian was welcoming Octavia’s parents into his house alone as she wanted him to get to meet them.

“Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Melody. Mi casa es su casa,” Brian said with a bow

“Our daughter has talked a lot about you. You can call me ‘Charles’ if you’d like,” her father said “Although I am not quite sure what the last thing you said was.”

“It translates to ‘my house is your house’.”

“Is it true when that creature Grogar said that you are from another world? And it’s ‘Maria’ if you want,” her mom asked

As they walked inside and sat down Brian pulled out his phone and opened the photo gallery to show them.

“Yes, I am from another world. This is what I look like there,” Brian said showing them the picture

“All black clothing? And you have the same scars on you,” Charles commented

“That was after my stay in the hospital for a lightning strike. I took that to remind me of what happened and how lucky I was.”

“We were in attendance when you fought against Grogar. We’re sorry to hear you lost your parents,” Maria said putting a hoof on Brian's hoof

“It’s unfortunate they died how they did. My father shot my mom before he turned the gun on himself with me in the room. I had nightmares for quite some time after that. I can only guess as to why they did it. They taught me everything they felt was needed but instead of letting me live on my own they chose death,” Brian said grimly

“Could we see that other form you used that day,” Charles asked

“You mean Ignis? Of course,” Brian said transforming

“That is nothing what it looked like the other day,” Maria said

“That is what Ignis truly looks like. The ooze was a manifestation of hate that I had; but after I passed out I was somehow able to tame him.”

“Congratulations on the two of you getting married. Although we are an upper class family, we don’t care about nobility and status as much as others and prefer to spend our wealth helping others,” Charles explained

“You have our blessing,” Maria added

“The wedding will be held this Sunday at the castle. Thank you for your blessing.”

On Sunday everyone was at the castle getting ready for the wedding. Octavia was in one room with Vinyl, Twilight and the others with Cadence and Rarity helping with her hair and dress; respectively. Brian was in the castle library with Spike as Discord had something to take care of. Both of them were reading about wedding customs as Brian wanted to know how similar or different it was to human weddings.

“Boys, you can come out now,” Twilight called

Brian and Spike entered into the throne room and watched as Discord popped up with another pony, specifically another male alicorn. His appearance consisted of blue fur with black mane and tail that had a blue streak running through it. The cutie mark was similar to Shining Armor’s shield but inside the shield was a sun with a crescent moon inside it.

“Del, is that you,” a shocked Brian asked

“Knight Shield, to be proper, but yes it’s me,” Deltorix answered

“Sorry if I was late. You asked about bringing your best friend here and I couldn't see him not being here,” Discord said

“Thank you so much. It’s great to see my brother again,” Brian said hugging Deltorix

“Congrats on getting married. I guess I’ll be sitting in the crowd,” Deltorix said

“Hell no. You’re up here with Spike and Discord as the best men. Besides I don’t see any one of you as a groomsman,” Brian said slapping Del in the back of the head

As the wedding got started, Brian was amazed at the gray dress his bride was entering with while Twilight and the others wore black. He thought it looked like a gothic wedding but didn’t mind as everything looked great. Everyone was surprised there wasn’t a ring bearer, but Brian wanted to do something different. Creating a small twister, he floated the pillow down the isle using a small tornado, before having it stop front of Celestia.

“Do you, Octavia Melody, take Brian Dragnov as your lawfully wedded husband,” Celestia asked turning to Octavia

“I do,” Octavia answered

“And do you, Brian Dragnov take Octavia Melody to be your lawfully wedded wife,” Celestia asked facing Brian

“I do,” he said

“Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride,” Celestia finished

“So what did you do for the bachelor party,” Del asked

“I was in the library reading.”

“There’s only one thing to say about that,” Del started

“Nerd,” they both said together before laughing

“What is so funny and who is this,” Twilight asked

“A joke from home and this is Deltorix or Knight Shield. My best friend from home,” Brian said introducing them

“How can you be an alicorn? Brian was the only male,” Twilight asked

“Long story. Discord brought me here to see my best friend getting married before I head home,” Deltorix answered

“Speaking of which, let’s get a picture of you and I on my phone,” Brian said

Twilight took the picture and Discord was able to enchant the phone so anything taken on it in Equestria would stay even if Brian headed home. Photo Finish had everyone from both parties gather for the proper wedding photo with Vinyl on Octavia’s right side along with her parents and Brian with Deltorix to his left followed by Discord and Spike. Brian made sure Del got a copy before he left that night to go back home.

"Hey, it was great getting to see you again. I'm sorry it was so short," Brian said, hugging him

"As long as I was here, that's all that matters," Deltorix answered before disappearing with Discord

Although they were staying in the castle due to how late it was, Brian made sure to carry his wife over the threshold when they arrived at home the next day.