• ...
13
 32
 1,835

Thanks

I'd like to thank everyone who has read this story. This is (and was) my first story on FimFiction that has been edited.

Comments ( 5 )

10447837
Its still too fast as spike and twilight had years to get to that point i read the chapters and every1 is too accepting and believes the mc cant do much wrong thats the very definition of a gary stu and a poorly done one at that

Dont get me wrong i enjoy an OP MC very much but this one is so rushed. Take some time and go back read what you wrote and maybe get some1 you trust to edit. The concept is good i only have issues with the high level of wtfhappened that permeates the story

10523267
I suggest you rewrite this story with some help.

10523665

Just in case you forgot, I am a musician.

Firstly, he is not using musescore, finale, etc ... which you can copy and paste.

secondly, this is handwriting the parts for an entire orchestra which takes much longer than you think. he has to spend time to make a legible score for the conductor and legible parts for the players (Players can not read condensed scores, he needs to write each part separately). You have sections with their own subsection in an orchestra: upper, middle, lower winds; pitched percussion and then drums; upper, middle, lower stings. I could give you the entire score but no, each section has its own purpose, and sometimes instruments double each in either rhythm, pitch, or both. But in arrangements, the bass line, percussion lines, and melodies are already made.

Thirdly, he still has to figure out what parts play which lines and what parts of the chords they play.

Fourthly, it is both stated and implied that he is doing this from memory which is even harder and takes longer to get right.

Lastly, my point was you never specified the time passed which is confusing. Not how easy it is to arrange these songs.

Here is one of my arrangements. This took me six hours to get how it is and the piece itself is repetitive. This is an example of how many parts he would need to write. This is not an orchestra and I do not compose or arrange pieces for orchestras.
Score:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yt18Zco2UQOcSCrsuWkMIH0UDcHVOCOw/view?usp=sharing
WAV:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UxaBlsMk19LzWx_PNEBvhc8IfUvGbIke/view?usp=sharing

Login or register to comment