• Published 5th Nov 2017
  • 33,346 Views, 295 Comments

I'll Show Mine... - MrWriterWriter



Tempest doesn't know much about normal adult social interaction. Spike is a horny late-adolescent surrounded by hot mares. This can only end well.

  • ...
49
 295
 33,346
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 68 )

*WolfishLOL* Nice one!!!!!! Keep them coming!!!!!!! Especially if you can do her losing that last virginity!!!!!! >P

*insert; that one famous quote about "some more" from Oliver Twist, here*

Hah hah hah hah! XD

HAH!! that was hilarious. And I like kinky Tempest.

:yay: MOAR!!!

"However, there still is one matter."

"Oh, yeah...but how do we fix it? I mean it's not like something's just gonna pop up..."

"Um, how about that?"

"Ooh!"

"Works fer me."

"That's an idea.

"It's not like I'm gonna instantly have a million bits...!"

"...."

"...."

"Crap!"

...I'm curious about the implications of this one's ending. :rainbowhuh:

Time to start following this...

In case another bonus bonus bonus chapter shows up.

May I have some more, sire?

Also, I didn't get the last part.

what is she pregnant or something?

HOLD EVERYTHING!!!!! Tempest hasn't seen Flurry Heart yet.

Ladies like the Spike:moustache:

That last exchange has me confused. Who's saying what? What exactly are they talking about?

And I guess the answer to Dash and Pinkie's question from the end of last chapter was yes.

Ah, the old porn-to-plot bamboozle.

8572820
I’m pretty sure one of them is applejack
Idk

More!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage:

8572540
I must concer.

The Complete tag is for losers.

OK, we now have the Princesses' opinions. Pretty understandable that they try to upheld the maturity of the group. I'm glad that Spike got the good deal from it.

... have anyone told Ember yet?

Well, another great chapter. No idea what that last part was about with the othe five girls, but I'm eager to find out in the next chapter.:trollestia:

Enjoyed this a lot, funny and a good read.

Perfect!! More story!! Stop dancing around the sharing part, and actually put it in!!

Celestia almost seems psychic in figuring out all that from Tempest's unintelligible string of words, so I wrote my version on how she was able to know all those details.

It had been almost an hour since Spike’s marefriend had been introduced to his mom, aunt and cousin. With Celestia wanting to get to know Tempest in a more informal setting, and a little bit of girl time among family, Luna had suggested a pub that she frequented that was used to royal visitors. Now the four princesses and Tempest sat in a booth in the back corner while Spike and the other girls sat at a table a little ways away enjoying a drink. Based on the laughter of four of the occupants, and the embarrassed look Twilight had, Spike guess mom had moved on from his embarrassing stories and was telling some of Twilights. He gave a quiet chuckle and would have watched to see if Twilight could get any more red when he heard his name.

“...with Spike. I mean, there is no way,” Rainbow Dash insisted to Applejack who was sitting beside her.

“Maybe she has better hearing than us and Tempest was speaking very softly?”

“I have great hearing and the only thing I heard was the word diarrhea that she spewed out.”

“RAINBOW DASH!” Rarity chastised. “Less vulgar wording please, I would rather not have such mental images while drinking.”

Rainbow just shrugged, “It is what it is, and that was a chain of words that I couldn’t even decipher, and I was there for what she was describing.”

“Maybe Princess Celestia is just a really good detective and solved it from all the clues like dirt on Tempest’s shoes or lipstick on spikes collar.” Pinkie had donned a deerstalker hat and bubble pipe and was currently blowing bubbles in as serious a manner as one can blow bubbles.

“What are you gals talking about?” Spike interrupted, thoroughly confused by this point.

Rainbow whipped around with a large grin, “Spike! You are the perfect one to ask. How did Princess Celestia figure exactly how yall got together from the word dia...” Rarity interrupted with a loud cough, to which Rainbow groaned. “...word  jumble that Tempest told her?”

“Oh, that? Simple, I told her all about it yesterday.” Spike calmly lifted his glass for a drink but almost spilled it when Rainbow grabbed his arm.

“What!? When did you have time? And why, I thought you and Tempest were supposed to tell them together?”

Spike looked between at his tightly gripped arm and Rainbow multiple times before she got the hint and let go with a sheepish chuckle.

“I ‘had time’ because it takes all of a second to send her a scroll with my flame and I did it in order to keep Tempest from freaking out when she finally met mom.”

“Oh, right, I forgot about your fire breath mail.”

Applejack put a hand to her chin, “Thinking on it, I had always assumed you only set letters that way when Twilight was sending a message. But it makes sense that you would keep in touch with your mom the same way.”

“Yep, I’ve sent a letter at least once a week since I started living with Twilight. It started as one of the conditions of being allowed to live with her, but now I just enjoy keeping in touch and staying close with mom.”

“So why did you send the letter about you and Tempest if you were gonna meet them the next day?”

“Well, I knew Fizzie was gonna be nervous, my mom being one of the rulers of Equestria and everything she did to the princess when she attacked. I wanted to make sure it would go smoothly when they finally did meet, so I told mom everything.”

Pinkie, no longer wearing her detective attire, tilted her head. “Did you think Princess Celestia wouldn’t approve? I don’t know her as well as you do but I never thought she would be a big ol meanie pants to someone who was trying to be a better person, on top of being your first marefriend.”

Spike waved his claw. “Nah, nothing like that. In fact, I thought she might throw a party and start planning the wedding. She has always pestered me about getting a marefriend but,” he briefly glanced in Rarity’s direction, “I was focused on other things.”

“Then why did you tell her in advance if you knew she would be happy?” Rainbow asked.

Spike let out a sigh. “Look, like Pinkie said, you gals don’t know mom like I do. When she gets surprised or one of her mental plans doesn’t work out, she tends to freeze up. I think it’s because she is looking through her memories for a similar situation so she can know what to do, but when you have centuries of memories to look through it can take time.

“I knew Fizzie would be super nervous  and jumping to conclusions about everything that mom did, so if she told her we were dating and how it happened and mom just froze, she would assume the worst. I wanted to avoid that so sent a letter to give mom time to think it over so she wouldn’t be shocked into freezing at the worst time.”

The gals around the table stared open mouth at Spike, before they turned into large smiles with Pinkie and Rarity grabbing him in a tight hug.

Applejack wiped her eye, “That was real thoughtful of you, Spike. That gal is lucky to have a guy like you.”

“Heh, thanks girls,” Spike couldn’t help but blush at the compliment. Maybe he wasn’t as bad at this dating thing as he thought.

I'm really confused at what happened at the end. Can someone explain it to me please?

I will just say this now, I love this pairing. I just wish there was more.

A interesting story, though I was kind of hoping for a more humorous reaction from Celestia but I digress. Great Work.

As you have no doubt noticed. PLEASE ADD MORE!!!!!

Well.... think I'm done. Not that this story wasn't well written or anything. It was fine..... It just... off set me towards the end. If there are any sequels or spin offs, I'm good.

Best of luck.

Welp, at least no freakout (besides Tempest) happened. Good to see that, for once, the situation was taken rationally.
Also, Celestia, Luna and Cadance seem to be very well-versed in decoding nervous broken speech.
... that or Spike wrote them beforehand, so they already knew.

Nah, I'll stick with the superpower.

Also, yep, everyone is staring at Spike with longing - they had no idea what they had until the option to have more was taken from them. Karma! :rainbowlaugh:

Also, Tempest's lack of social knowledge presents itself again at the mention of anal. She realizes it later, but it was too late. Good job :rainbowlaugh

8572763

That would be interesting to say the least, Just like how Tempest is meeting Princess Celestia knowing that she's dating her son, I would love to see how Flurry Heart react to probably her favorite cousin (and psuedo-uncle) has a marefriend.

...and think about this....in this setting Spike's of age, so let's say he's like 23 or something similar...and Flurry's like 8-10. I wonder if Flurry would call Tempest like her 'Auntie Fizzie', bit like I could see her calling Spike her 'Uncle Draggie!!'

I'm still a sucker for Spike romance fics. Imma have to read this later

Read it. I laughed too damn hard 🤣🤣🤣

Oh shit, I think I figured out what the Princesses where talking about at the end.....

I think they are trying to figure out how to break the new to Ember, like Celestia may have even had something planed to happen between the two when she got tired of waiting for Spike to give her some grand-kids! XD

This is incredibly awkward :facehoof:

8577659

Pretty sure those were their friends, not the princesses at the end.

8578885
It just kind of counteracts with the established characters that we're SUPPOSED to support. And yeah, some of that garbage was done in the show, but that doesn't really make it acceptable. To me, it doesn't really matter if it's a minor offence or not, being a dick is still not really desirable.

Might have gone a little overboard, but seriously? That shit is still some pretty asshole stuff that nobody would put up with, much less family. That's kind of why most writers here choose to IGNORE those aspects of the show. Props to Mr.WriterWriter for trying to tackle it, but it REALLY doesn't make the Mane Six look likeable by ANY stretch.

Maybe the last part is the girls want an adventure to happen to make up for the times they left out Spike. Either they want it to happen so they don't have to feel guilty or they don't anything so crazy that they won't hurt themselves bad.

Huh, that was surprisingly uneventful.
I mean, I guess Celestia would be cool with it, but still.

8574832
I agree, the first chapter was great, few grammatical and sentencing errors, but these last two were in a sense not the greatest i've read, then again i'm more of the reader that likes the all in detail and whatnot, enjoyed the Moonstone story alot because of that factor.

8578972
Will the follow-up be longer? Or will it also just be a one shot (bc I really like this lol)

Me reading my first GOOD Tempest Shadow ShipFic:

Serious Writer. XD I love what you did with this story.
As the Comments Demand, you SHOULD WRITE MORE OF THEM! You make this SHIP SEEM GOOD! (Which is surprising for a crack ship.)

Also, you got Tempest down to a freaking T. x3 I freaking wish more people wrote her like you do, still keeping that total badassery to her. Also, the way she just kinda snaked her way out and hung from him by her legs? Totally badass. Not something a Virgin might do off the bat, but DAMN Dude!

Edit: ALSO! (Before I forget) CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE ENDING?! IT'S MAKIN' NO SENSE TO ME! THAAAANKS!

^chuckles* Good interesting comedy story

8599230
Oh my god best comment ever

Even if I'm not a fan of Tempest+Spike, I love this fiction!!! HOT!

Yes I loved this I never thought it would have more chapters YAY!!!! I’m going to go read them now

I’d love to see more about her other virginity X3

"Ok." Celestia smiled, "Just remember, break his heart and i'll have to hurt you."

I don't recommend you making her do that. If she hits you with the same beam she hit Chrysalis with, you're probably not going to survive.

Loved this so much. I really hope you'll write a sequel. I never realized I'd be such a fan of spike and tempest.

Noice... is the only Spike x Tempest out there? C'mon, there got to be someone shipping them

That this is a awesome story I hope to read more tenpest x Spike ships (even if others don't like it that much)

Login or register to comment