• Published 30th Jul 2019
  • 431 Views, 0 Comments

Winter & Dagi - Sparkling blaze



Adagio was depressed,then Winter found her and they fell in love with each other,in this story you'll see their romantic life.

  • ...
 0
 431

Back home

POV Adagio
I got back home before I knew it,I told Winter to leave me alone in there,but as soon as Winter left I started to regret it. As much as I hate to admit it I wasn't ready to be alone at least not here.

Calm down Adagio. I tell myself. Things are just like you left them. But I know they're not. They will never be the same. So I just go up to my room. I'll get some clothes I can bring with me to Winter's.

Maybe even something sexy. I smile to myself. I start going through my closet and there in the back I find something that I'm going to bring. My supply of alcohol.

But how is the problem,Winter definetly won't let me take this,I think a bit,I know,I get a bag and put all in there mixed with my hair products to hide it.

I also get the photo album,maybe someday I'll be able to look throught it again.

And I get my diary,everyone may think I'm not the type to write in a diary but it has always helped me.

I pack everything up and get out my phone. But before I can call Winter I stop.

Do I really want to do this? Do I really want to put Winter through this? I think about it some more. No I'll just stay here...just tell Winter I changed my mind.

But then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"You ready for me to come get you?"Winter asked.

Do it.I told myself. Just tell him no and hang up.

"Yeah..."I told him. "You can come get me whenever."

He comes and gets me,after sometime I hear him honk outside.

I enter the car.

"Hey Winter."

"Hey Adagio,ready to come?"

"Yeah."

Winter takes me to his apartment and I bring my stuff in.

"Thanks again for letting me stay here." I tell him."

"You're welcome, you can stay here as long as you need."

"What if I don't want to leave?" I ask before I can stop myself.

"Then you don't have to."

"I'm sorry Winter,I don't know what came into me."

"No,no,it's ok,it'd actually be nice to have some company."He reassures me."C'mon I'll help you unpack."

He picks up my bag:

"Woah,this is heavy what did you put in here?"

"Hair products."I lie.Of course it was heavy,my stash of alcohol was pretty big,but then again was only partly a lie since there was a lot of hair products in there either because of my hair being curly.

We unpacked my things all but the bag that I kept in the closet. It felt good to be here. The first time I felt at home since Aria went to the hospital.

Winter cooked us something to eat and we spent the rest of the day talking but then I realized something.

"Winter... you only have one bed right?"

As the realization passes throught both our heads, he said embarassed:

"Well,I can sleep in the couch if you'd like."

No that would be wrong,I come to his house and sleep in his bed while he sleeps in the couch?That would be just wrong.

"No,no,no."I say."You sleep in your bed and I sleep in the couch,it's wrong for me to kick out of your own room."

"No really you can sleep on the bed. I invited you here."

"But it's your bed."

"Well I'm not sleeping on a bed if you're not."

"Fine then I guess neither of us is sleeping on a bed."

"How about we do this then?I'll put a wall of pillows and we sleep in my bed but separated."

I guess that's the best I'll get.

"Okay then I'll take a shower then we can sleep."I say.

Before we slept,I start thinking about the mess I was and how Winter let me in,that was very kind of him,he was truly the nice guy I saw on my vision,I just hope I can stop it before it happens.

"Winter?"I ask.

"Yeah Adagio?"

"First,if you want you can call me Dagi,and second thanks."

"For what?"

"Letting a mess like me into your home."