• Published 30th Jul 2019
  • 429 Views, 0 Comments

Winter & Dagi - Sparkling blaze



Adagio was depressed,then Winter found her and they fell in love with each other,in this story you'll see their romantic life.

  • ...
 0
 429

Getting To Know Each Other

POV Winter

They have to keep Adagio for a couple more days. They needed to make sure she was ok and that she wouldn't try anything like that again. But when it came time for her to go home the question was where would she go.

"I don't think you should go back to your house." I was telling Adagio.

"Why not? I have more then enough room there. Besides I have all my stuff there." She told me.

"It's also where you lived with your sisters." I tried to think of the right way to put this. "You might..."

"I might get depressed and try it again?" She finished for me.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Winter." She leaned over and kissed me."You're sweet but where else would I go? My sisters were the only family I had"

"You could stay with me." I tell her.

"You'd really let a train wreck like me stay with you?"

"Of course I would I...I mean you're great."

"Ok when they let me go home, we'll get some of my stuff then we'll go to your place."

Sometime passes in silence like always,there wasn't much we could do here after all.

"Anyway."She says,putting her hair in a ponytail."I still don't know much about you,Winter."

"Eh,there isn't much to know about me."

Adagio gives an interested smile and looks at me:

"Oh,c'mon I wanna hear it."

"Alright,I'll tell you."I sighed,this was gonna be a long day."Well um... what do you want to know?" I asked not knowing where to start.

"You're not very good at this are you?"She asked with as playful smile.

"I.. It's just... sorry." I tell her looking down.

"Don't be sorry. I just want to get to know you."She thinks a bit."How about we start with a question I been meaning to ask you?"

"Alright,what do you wanna ask me?"

"When you saved me a month ago,you told me something happened to your family too,that's why you also don't like me drinking right,can I ask what happened?"

Well,I wasn't prepared for this question.I then sighed,I didn't know if I was ready to tell her about Flower and my parents,but I had sorta already did,plus it might help her.

I sighed. "My parents were killed when my dad wreck the car one night after he was drinking."

"I... I didn't know, I'm sorry" Adagio told me.

"It's not your fault." I told her. "And my little sister got sick not long after that. Nobody knew what was wrong with her. She just got worse and worse."

Adagio hugged me tight. "I'm sorry, so you do know what it's like."

"If it wasn't for my big sister I don't know what I would have done."

"Who is your big sister?"

I gave her a smile. "Your nurse."

"My nurse?"She thought for a bit."Which one of them?"

"Sunset Shimmer.The one with the red and yellow hair,somehow always wears a jacket."

"Oh so you're Sunset's brother."

"You know her,right?"

"Yeah we hung out quite a bit before all this happened."

"Adagio,now can I ask you something?"I say unsure if I really should ask her this,how did everything happen,I didn't know if it was too soon considering what she did and how she was.

And with a look she read my mind:

"Why did I do it?" She asked me.

I just nodded not knowing what to say.

"I lost both of my sisters in less then a week. They left me all alone and I can't even go back home."

"But you have people that care about you."

"Like who? Both my sisters are dead. And don't take this the wrong way but the only reason you sister has anything to do with me is Sonata. And now she's gone."

"I...I do." I said little louder then a whisper.

Adagio just shook her head. "No you don't. You love the idea of me. A girl you can help save. So you can make up for not being able to save your sister."

"Adagio,that's not true."I said,as I put an hand in her shoulder and looked deep into her magenta.I knew what I was saying,I never knew what lead me to Adagio,but even not knowing why I knew I cared."I care about you,I may not know why but I do."

I saw her eyes fill with years a little,have I been too harsh.

"I'm sorry."She mouths.

"Adagio,are you ok?"I ask.

She wipes away her tears. "I will be but...you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"What do you mean?"

She smiles at me. "Don't worry about that right now. Just know that I love you more then I can ever put into words. And I'll do anything I can to make you happy."

"I love you too." I tell her. "And I'll never leave you."