• Published 5th Dec 2011
  • 1,038 Views, 5 Comments

The Tales of Moondancer - Shiron



A little bedtime story

  • ...
 5
 1,038

Moondancer and the Ursa Major

Nopony could remember a time when it had rained so hard. Ponies ran for their lives as a loud roar rang out. The gigantic Ursa Major raged through the poor town and nopony was strong or brave enough to fight him. However out of the nowhere a strong and powerful unicorn appeared.

"What was her name mommy?" asked a unicorn filly with big purple eyes, a light blue mane and a blue coat.

With a smile the mother looked from the book to her daughter. "Her name was Moondancer. She was the bravest of all ponies and everypony looked up to her." The young filly listened in awe when her mother continued with the story. "She was also a unicorn just like you sweetie" A great smile covered the face of the filly.

The pony who was called Moondancer fought the Ursa Major and with her strongest magic she was able to vanquish him. With this she saved the town and all the ponies. However when the ponies tried to thank her she was already gone to help other ponies in need. Since this time Moondancer became known as the great and powerful Moondancer.

"I love this story. Please read it again mommy." The filly looked with her big purple eyes at her mother but she said with a caring smile

"Tomorrow sweetie. It's time to sleep."

"Do you think I can be like Moondancer?" The filly asked with a yawn

"Of course sweetie."

Soon the young filly was asleep but the mother heard her daughter mumble "Watch out Ursa Major. I, the great and powerful Trixie will vanquish you..."

The mother kissed her daughter on the forehead and covered her with a blanket. With a smile she whispered "Good night my great and powerful sweetie."


To be continue … maybe

Comments ( 5 )

Nice start! Incidentally there was a unicorn named Moondancer in G1--white with deep red hair with a purple streak in it and stars and a crescent moon as her symbol. G1 ponies came with individualized stories on their packaging and hers was the best EVER:

Moondancer was sleeping peacefully. Awakening with a start, she found Twilight beside her. "Cotton Candy is missing!" said Twilight. "Have you seen her?" "Cotton Candy should go on a diet," yawned Moondancer. "She ate my favorite bluegrass and my prettiest wild flowers. I put her in hibernation until winter!" Twilight was stunned. "Free her from the spell, Moondancer. Her friends are worried!" "Is it winter already?" teased Moondancer. But she freed Cotton Candy from the spell and even called the West Wind to give her a ride home.

Okay, this seem nice, just asking, will moondancer be the focus of the story?, either way, i'm looking forward for an update.

:pinkiehappy:(grins widely and makes the cute grinning noise that every1 knows lol) that was cute short and sweet if theres more I cant complain.

53017
thank you^^ I got the name from the first episode FiM

that’s awesome. I love this story

53088
thx
yes, the whole story was planned to be focused on Moondancer. I planned this fanfic as a storybook with different adventures of Moondancer. It was planned to be a famous storybook in Equestria which parents read their children. Except for the final chapter all chapter would have names like “Moondancer and …”
The last chapter had a surprise for the readers but at the moment I don’t have the time to continue this fanfic.
Maybe I’ll work next year on more chapters.


58093
thx
At the moment there are only some preparations for chapters and an unfinished prologue. Maybe I’ll continue to work on this someday

74788 sweet!!!!!!!

Login or register to comment