• Published 23rd Oct 2017
  • 2,853 Views, 28 Comments

A goddess needs a friend - Crystalbreeze



Sometimes a gigantic purple pony goddess needs a miniature human friend too. Don't think she doesn't!

  • ...
14
 28
 2,853

Breakfast and playing

"Good morning sleepy head!" Said a familiar voice.

As it got to my ears, I opened my eyes and sat up slowly. I had a long sleep and I was ready for anything. That voice, what I heard was Twilight's voice and I woke up in her fur, among the billions of her hairs, which were so high trees to me. I looked up to the sky and said: "Good morning Twilight. What will we do today?"

"Well, first we'll have breakfast."

"Breakfast in space?"

"Not in space." She said. "In my fur. Do you like the candy-floss?"

"I didn't eat anything like that, but it sounds so sweet."

"Indeed it is. Tear out a fluffy grass and taste it."

I did it. I teared a little fluffy grass out of the ground and took it in my mouth. As I tasted it, I felt it was so sweet. "This is so delicious."

"Eat more Freddy. Eat as much as you want, because this grass is edible and my skin won't run out of it."

"Wow. This is so awesome!" I said, while I teared out more and more of the pink grass and ate them. Twilight laughed quietly and enjoyed that her tiny Freddy was happy.

But seconds ago she said we'll have breakfast. What can a gigantic pony eat? "And what will you have for breakfast? Because I think you can't eat your skin."

"I can't, but I can eat other things."

"Other things?"

"Yupp. Like useless planets, meteors, or suns."

"Oh! Oh! Can I see you, when you're eating a planet?" I asked happily and curiously.

"You're so lucky. Fortunately I've got a planet, what I can eat. Wait a second and I'll teleport you."

"Yu Hay!" I said and stood up. One second later Twilight's magical shield overlaid me and with a flash of light I found myself on the right side of Twilight's face. Both of us looked at a planet, which was as big as Twilight's eyes. That planet was purple, because it was in Twilight's magic shield, as I was in it. Her horn was glowing and she took me to her mouth. Of course I wasn't scared because the friends don't eat each other.

Her mouth opened and she said: "Look."

She took me a bit farther and opened her mouth. Her mouth was so huge. There was dark in there. She took the useless planet close to her mouth and bite into it. The planet wasn't as small as she could just eat it. Instead of that Twilight bite into it with her huge tooth and ate it slowly. She chewed it and swallowed the giant piece of the planet.

"Salty." She said. "Maybe there was too much crystal and coal under its surface."

"What is the most delicious part of the planet?"

"The magma. It tastes like the tea made by lemon and honey. It's so sweet."

"I see." I said and looked at her, as she bite the planet again and ate that huge piece. It looked like she enjoyed the breakfast. Once I looked at the shattered planet and saw an orange liquid on it. "There's the magma Twilight."

"Thanks Freddy. It was time to have something to drink." She said and took the whole planet close to her mouth. Now she didn't bite into it, just sucked the magma out of the center of the planet and drank it.

Five minutes later she ate the whole planet.

"This was so great!" I said and looked at her from her right side.

"Thanks. And this is just my daily routine. Sometimes I eat black holes, moons and rarely I drink dark matter. Both of them are so healthy and delicious."

"Aha. And now what will we do?"

She smiled and asked: "Do you wanna play shooting star riding?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I yelled happily.


"Okay. Now we need a little shooting star, but where can we......Aha! I got one!" She said, while she looked around and finally took a little shooting star close to me with her magic. It was hard to take it, because it tried to free itself out of Twilight's magical shield. It was a little white ball, what made a white line behind itself. She took me closer to it and said:

"Now I'll try to freeze it down and after I did it, then quickly jump to the back of it! Okay?"

"Okay."

With her magic she froze it down.

"Are you ready for the jump?"

"Yupp."

"Okay. Now: ready, set, jump!" She said and made the shield disappear. I jumped fast and landed on the back of the frozen shooting star. I sat on it and waited for the giant goddess' next sentence.

"Good jump! Now hold on and I let the shooting star be free." She said.

With my hands I got the shooting star and didn't leave it. Suddenly it started moving fast. As it flew around Twilight, I started yelling: "WHAT DO I DO NOW TWILIGHT????"

"Try to control it with your mind, as I can control my spells with my horn!" She said.

The shooting star was very spry and strong, but I needed to believe Twilight. I started thinking, while I was flying on the back of it. I focused on the speed of the shooting star and tried to slow it down. This was the mantra, what I said to myself in my mind: "I can control it. I can control it." Once through my mind I gave it the command "Stop!" and I felt that it became slower and seconds later it stopped.

I wanted to go back to Twilight, so again I gave it a command. It was about fly slowly forward and turn back! It was unbelievable, but it worked. I could control the shooting star.

Five minutes later I got back to in front of Twilight's face.

"I think your advice worked. I can control this guy."

"Nice, now do you want to go fast?" She asked.

"Yupp."

"Okay then. Try to write down a circle around my head."

"Challange excepted. Let's do it." I said and gave the first command to the shooting star. It started moving forward slowly, but as I said: "Faster!" It quickly became as fast as it was before, very fast. It was hard to control it again. Now through my mind I said: "Go left!" to it. It worked, but it had unforseen consequences. As it moved left fast, I accidentally left it and flew off it. It got away and I was floating in space.

"HELP!" I yelled, while I was panicing. Suddenly I felt Twilight's purple shield around me. At that moment I calmed down. Twilight took me to her and said with a huge smile: "Well, I guess you need to learn more, little human."

I nodded and smiled. After that I felt the shield is caressing my face. in�·@�s