• Published 23rd Oct 2017
  • 700 Views, 7 Comments

Rainbow Light And Sketchy Clouds - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



These two ponies are BFF’s and their gonna hang out and have a sleepover for their first time!

  • ...
3
 7
 700

Sleepover

Just then, the door bell rung, “Rainbow Light, I think that’s your friend, Sketchy Clouds!” Twilight shouted, Rainbow Light dashed to the door, “Wo there, Rainbow Light I know you’re excited but slow down, will you?” Twilight said.

“Okay,” Rainbow Light squeaked stomping all four hooves to the ground one at a time very fast. “Hi, Sketchy!” Rainbow Light said excitedly, “Let me show you to my room!”

“Hi, Rainbow Light sure show me to your room,” Sketchy Clouds said.

Rainbow Light grabbed her hoof and ran off to her room, “So, do you like it?”

“I love it!” Sketchy Clouds said, “I even made you a BFF card!” Sketchy Clouds pulled her card out of her blue school bag.

“Thanks!” Rainbow Light said, she read the card.

Dear, Rainbow Light
You’re an amazing friend that anypony could ever have!
You’re always there for me no matter what.
I hope our friendship never ends.
Love, Sketchy Clouds

“Aww, thanks! You’re always there for me too and always brighten up my day!” Rainbow Light said, she gave Sketchy Clouds a big hug.

“So where are we sleeping?” Sketchy Clouds said.

“Together on this bed that says, where friendship lasts forever.” Rainbow Light answered.

“Love that name and bed sheet,” Sketchy Clouds said, “So what are we going to do?” she asked.

“Let’s play hide and seek!” Rainbow Light said.

“Okay!” Sketchy Clouds said, “Can I hide?”


“Sure!” Rainbow Light answered, Sketchy Clouds started hiding then, Rainbow Light started counting, "One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Ready or not here I come,” she counted.

Sketchy Clouds was hiding under the table.

“Come out, come out where ever you are,” Rainbow Light said, she heard a giggle coming from the table, “I heard that,” she said, “Found ya!”

They both giggled, “Okay my turn!” Sketchy Clouds said and Rainbow Light started hiding, “One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Ready or not here I come.”

Rainbow Light was hiding under the bed.

Sketchy Clouds flew outside of the room looking around.

“Hi Sketchy Clouds, where’s Rainbow Light?” Twilight asked.

“We’re playing hide and seek,” Sketchy Clouds answered.

“Well I hope you find her, good luck,” Twilight said.

“Thanks, bye,” Sketchy Clouds replied, she continued flying around the house, “Come out, come out where ever you are,” 5 minutes later, “Rainbow Light I give up! Where are you?” She asked.

“I’ve been hiding inside the bedroom under the bed the whole time!” Rainbow Light shouted.

Sketchy Clouds went inside the bedroom, “How did I miss that?”

“I don’t know,” Rainbow Light laughed, then Sketchy Clouds started laughing then, they were laughing together.

Twilight walked into the room, “Hi girls, wanna watch a movie?”

“Sure what’s it all about?” Rainbow Light asked.

“It’s about how two fillies become BFF’s Forever,” Twilight answered.


“Sure that sounds great let’s go,” Sketchy Clouds said. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Light and Sketchy Clouds went to the cinemas and watched it. It was all about friendship and how to be a great friend they all enjoy it, “That was fun I loved the popcorn it was so yummy the movie was awesome I would watch it again,” Sketchy Clouds said.

“Me too I would watch it over and over again,” Rainbow Light replied.

“Wanna go for a swim?” Rainbow Dash said.

“Sure!” The two fillies said, so they went to the pool to go swimming they were having so much fun. It was getting late now so they all went home had some dinner and went to bed.

“Good night, Sketchy,” Rainbow Light said.

“Good night, Rainbow Light,” Sketchy Clouds replied.

The next morning, “Wake up, Sketchy Clouds!” Rainbow Light said.

Sketchy Clouds woke up, “Good morning, Rainbow Light.”

“Good morning, Sketchy!” Rainbow Light replied.

“What should we do?” Sketchy Clouds asked.

“Let’s play outside!” Rainbow Light said, so the two friends brushed their hair and made sure they looked tidy. They both went outside and played their favourite game tag, “Tag your it!” Rainbow Light shouted.

Sketchy Clouds came running after her they kept on playing for hours then played hide and seek Rainbow Light was still the best of hide and seek they had a great sleepover together, “Best sleepover ever!” Sketchy Clouds said.

“Yeah this is the best sleepover ever!” Rainbow Light replied.

“Well it’s almost 5 o’clock I better pack everything up before my, mother gets here,” Sketchy Clouds said.

“Aww, already?” Rainbow Light said.

“We can do this again soon, maybe at my house next time?” Sketchy Clouds asked.

“Yeah next time,” Rainbow Light replied.

So, Sketchy Clouds started packing everything.