• Published 21st Oct 2017
  • 982 Views, 4 Comments

The Harmony Power Ponies - Daydreamfire



Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were normal girls, until supernatural events gave them superpowers. Now they must team up to save Equestria.

  • ...
1
 4
 982

Origins Part 2: The Transformation

Twilight woke up and remembered what happened earlier. She looked around at her surroundings and no one was there. She slowly stood up and stretched.

Then she looked down and saw what she was wearing: a pink dress, a pale yellow sleeve less jacket, pale yellow boots, pink finger less gloves, a pink mask and a purple choker necklace with a pink six pointed star and matching earrings.

Her hair had the same pale yellow and pink strips and her hair was tied up in a ponytail with a large pink ribbon. A pale yellow yo-yo with the pink six pointed star appeared in her hand and the most surprising thing, a pair of large, purple, feather wings on her back and purple pony ears on her head.

"What just happened? How long was I asleep? Wait a minute, I dreaming! That explains it," Twilight assumed, then she pinched herself but she didn't wake up. She did it again and again until she released..."THIS ISN'T A DREAM?!"

* * *

Pinkie Pie walked back onto the beach and look at the staff in her hands. "I don't remember having a staff or being able to breath under water," Pinkie noted and she gasped when she saw what she was wearing.

Similar to Twilight's outfit, she had a blue dress, a purple sleeve less jacket, purple boots, blue finger less gloves, a blue mask and a pink choker necklace with a blue balloon and matching earrings.

Her hair had the same purple and blue strips and her hair was tied up in two pigtail which fell down on her shoulders. And she had wings and pony ears like Twilight but there were both pink. A purple hairband appeared too.

"I have no idea were this dress came from but I love it!" Pinkie squealed, admiring her new outfit.

* * *

Dash suddenly snapped awake. She looked at the ground around her witch was scorched by the lightning but what really confused her was what she was wearing. "Am I wearing a skirt?!" Rainbow screamed.

Almost identical to the others, she had a red dress, a black sleeve less jacket, black boots, red finger less gloves, a red mask and a blue choker necklace with a red lightning bolt and matching earrings.

Her hair was only shoulder length and was black with strips of red, yellow and blue. Some of her hair stuck up in the air and her cap was replaced by lightning bolt hair clips on both sides of her head. Powerful, blue wings appeared on her back, blue pony ears on her head and in her hand was a large red and black hammer.

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!"

* * *

Celestia and Luna were looking at the sky were the light used to be. One light they saw was approaching the lab. "Look, one of the rays is coming our way!" Celestia warned, then she and Luna ran out of the way but Spike barked at the white beam.

Then he was hit. "Spike!" Celestia and Luna cried at the same time.

"Oh, I don't feel so good," the stood and rubbed his head with his paw. "Whoa, did I just talk?" Spike asked the speechless sisters.

"How is that possible? What did the light do?" Celestia asked, as Luna picked the now talking Spike. "And I wonder where the black lights are heading."

One of the black lights glided in through a window landed in the museum where it hit a statue of an evil spirit. When it did the stone started to crumble revealing a strange creature in a cape. "I'm free and soon everyone will bow down to Discord!"

* * *

"OK, so I have wings and I'm wearing a superhero costume. There has to be an reasonable explanation to this," Twilight pondered, then a crowd of people came running past her. One man stopped in front of Twilight.

"One of the museum statues... its come to life!" the man panted and he kept on running. Twilight looked and saw everything was weird. The cotton candy clouds were raining chocolate milk, the ground had a checkered print and a bunch of animals were loose.

Twilight was surrounded by zoo animals. Twilight panicked, there was nothing she could do. Then a tiger pounced and she closed her eyes. Then she wondered why she wasn't being mauled and opened her eyes and screamed.

Twilight was fifty feet in the air above the animals. She released that her wings kicked in when she was attacked. Then she saw a creature that looked like ten animals combined flying into the town. "Hey, what's this?" he asked looking at Twilight's lunch.

"Hey, that's my cupcake!" Twilight complained, she swooped down and grabbed the cupcake then started eating it. They looked at each other and yelped.

'Something's definitely not right here. First, this guy looks like a miss-mash of animals and then there's that dark aura around his body. That can't be good. He looks like a bad guy' Twilight thought.

'Something's definitely not right here. First, this girl looks like a pink little girly girl and then there's that light aura all around her body. That can't be good. She looks like a good guy' Discord thought.

'So that means...' they both thought then they attacked each other at the same time. Twilight tried hitting Discord with her super yo-yo and it worked so she did it again.

At the lab, Celestia, Luna and Spike were watching. "So, do you thing that's caused by the chemical in the jewel," Luna asked her older sister.

"I'm not sure but it's very likely," Celestia replied, still watching the battle rage on. Twilight tied Discord up with her yo-yo and swung him into a wall. Discord broke free, grabbed the yo-yo and threw Twilight into a building.

Twilight threw her yo-yo at Discord but he kept dodging. "Missed me! Missed again!" he taunted, as Twilight was panting then she tripped over a box of oranges. Discord laughed but then the he stepped on an orange.

"Yo-yo comet!" Twilight shouted when she threw the yo-yo harder than before. It knocked over Discord and sent him flying into a car.

"I'll be back!" Discord growled, as he clicked him fingers and disappeared as did all the weird things and the animals. A crowd gathered around Twilight and started thanking her.

"Oh, there's no need to thank me," Twilight blushed, she hated attention. "Sorry, I gotta go," Twilight hurried and she flew away.

* * *

"Wow! I can't believe that bubble thing gave me superpowers and this dress!" Pinkie laughed bouncing up and down, using her wings to glide.

"OK, I love the wings and all, but why do I have to wear this DUMB outfit!" Rainbow complained, tugging on her skirt because it was too short. Then she sensed someone looking at her and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!"

Celestia and Luna were startled by Dash somehow knowing they were looking at her. "Three normal girls, each transformed by the chemical. We need to find out more about them and quickly," Celestia declared.

"I agree, but you have to admit their powers are unique, maybe will should run some tests," Luna suggested and Celestia nodded in agreement.

* * *

A little bit later, "Would somebody please like to explain what's going on here? Like why I'm strapped to this bed? And where are we going?" Twilight bellowed moving around to break free.

"So you're the one that nearly destroyed half of Ponyville," Luna stated who was driving, as Twilight continued to squirm and shake but it was no use.

"I didn't wreak the city, I was only trying to help. And you can't save the city from a evil villain without breaking a few eggs," Twilight pointed out.

"So, where are you guys gonna take me? Is this a bad dream?" Twilight panicked, struggling more than ever to break out of the van.

"No, no! Of course not! Me and my sister, I mean Luna just want to-," Celestia was about to explain everything to the new superhero but she interrupted her.

"I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to kidnap me! Well it won't work! I got superpowers you know!" Twilight guessed.

"Actually, yes. We know all about your new abilities. That's why we've brought you here," Celestia revealed, but Twilight gave her an uneasy look.

"She is telling the truth. Please, we just want to help," Luna confirmed.

"We need to find out what happened to you and why. I think Luna and I partly responsible for this transformation," Celestia confessed.

Twilight glared at her. "What do you mean by 'partly responsible'?" Twilight muttered, not a bit happy about the situation she was in.

"Well, myself and Luna found a strange gem. We were running tests on it and the gem got in contact with chemical X witch caused it to explode and form ten beams of light four white and six black. And one of the white lights hit a comet passing earth, changing it's course. When it landed, you were the closest to it so it affected you," Celestia explained.

"But the black beams are trouble. We think they caused the commotion," Luna piped up. "And they are more transformed like you so we better keep an eye out."

Twilight started thinking about it all. So, a magical comet landed on earth and gave me superpowers then I fought a super villain. Not exactly a normal first day at a new school

Author's Note:

No dislikes!:yay: Also for those of you who don't watch PPGZ their transformations and characters look like this
https://youtu.be/OIJCtm3jYUg
And Dash looks like Buttercup (green one) when she transforms