• Published 4th Nov 2017
  • 1,825 Views, 28 Comments

Star Wars: The Cosmic Crystal - Batfan98



The Mane 6 and Spike end up in the Star Wars universe from a trap set up by the darkness that took control of Stygian. They then meet a group of Rebels and decide they cannot leave this galaxy to be controlled by a dark force.

  • ...
0
 28
 1,825

Chapter 4 The Millennium Falcon

BOOM is the sound they heard as they were flying off in the shuttle, the ponies and dragon looked at the side window as the ship turned to see the imperial facility now blown up into flames. They were now having so much doubt over these humans, sure they saved them but they blew up a place, killing everyone inside.

Twilight's face turned to a look of anger as she turned to Luke and Leia "Alright" she stepped off the bench they were sitting on "who are you and what do you plan to do to us? Explain." she demanded, getting in front of her friends to protect them.

Leia and Luke were surprised by her outburst "Look, we just saved you." Luke argued, standing from his bench.

"You may have saved us, but you destroyed that place, killing everyone inside. What is wrong with you?!" Twilight stood her ground as Rainbow Dash and Applejack stood with her, determined to protect Rarity, Spike, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy.

Leia stood up, but remained calm "Because we're at war."

"At war? With them? Why?"

Leia took a deep breath and exhaled "Look, I understand that you are shocked that we killed those imperials, but you must understand why."

There was no excuse for killing people, but Leia said that they were at war and the mane six and spike didn't know which side was good.

Twilight looked at her friends with approval as they all nodded and looked at the two humans in front of her "Alright. Why are you at war?"

"You see, the men that captured you were part of the Galactic Empire, the one government that rules the galaxy with corruption." Leia explained.

"Um...how are they corrupt?" Fluttershy asked.

"They made slavery legal, no one's allowed to join unless your human, and they force anyone who lives to serve."

"That's...that's horrible, those filthy ruffians." Rarity spat.

Leia nodded "You see, we are part of an army known as the Rebel Alliance, we wish to bring down the Empire and restore the Galactic Republic, the government that rules the galaxy fairly." she assured.

"Wait? Galaxy?" Rainbow Dash asked then her face looked like she met Daring Doo "Does that mean your aliens?"

"Well, that's what we call people who aren't humans but in your case yes." Luke answered.

"Wow, that...is...awsome!!" Rainbow was excited.

Pinkie then hoped towards them "Ooh...do you have flying saucers? Do you know any other aliens?" she then gave a long gasp "Is there a planet made of cotten candy?"

"Pinkie" Twilight interupted "how is that important?"

Pinkie then zoomed over to Twilight, standing on her two back legs and poking her chest with a serious face "Just think Twilight, a planet, an entire planet made out of soften candy."

"Actually there isn't, sorry." Luke said, he didn't know what cotten candy was but he sure knew that there wasn't any planet anywhere in the galaxy, even in any outer rim territoreis, that was made out of it.

Pinkie wore a look of disappointment "Oh shoot."

Twilight wanted to cut the awkwardness and to to introductions. "Um...I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"I'm Rainbow Dash." she said with pride.

"I'm um...Fluttershy." she bent her head down at her hooves.

Applejack tipped her hat "I'm Applejack."

"I'm Rarity." she said politely.

Pinkie then jumped in front of the group "I'm Pinkie Pie."

"An I'm Spike, Twilight's number one assistant." Spike said with pride, making Twilight and the others roll their eyes.

"I'm Princess Leia Organa."

"And I'm Luke Skywalker, the man flying the shuttle is Han Solo." Luke pointed to the door that led to the pilot seat.

"Han Solo? Wow, that is the most coolest name ever." Rainbow complemented.

"Hey, how did you guys blow that place up?" Spike asked.

"We stole a map of the facility we broke into and had Artoo look at it, that's how we found the main power core." Luke explained.

"Artoo?" Spike asked.

"Yeah, a droid we have. You know, a robot." Luke explained.

Pinkie gasped "A robot? You have a robot? Are their any party robots?"

Luke looked at Pinkie awkwardly "Uh...no."

Pinkie felt another wave of disappointment as Spike asked another question.

"So Liea, what planet are you the princess of?" Spike asked.

Leia looked a little saddened as a painful memory played through her mind. Applejack was the first to notice and had a look of concern for her, she was about to ask when they heard Han yell.

"Alright everyone. We've arrived." they then felt the shuttle lowering to the ground. Once it landed, the door to the pilot controls opened as Han Solo walked out with the ramp opening, steam spraying.

They walked out onto a grassy field and in front of them was a ship that the Equestrians never saw before. It was grey and had a circular shape with a round satellite dish on it.

Rarity gagged "What in Celestia's name is that?"

"Get used it it" Han glared "'cause that's my ship, the Millennium Falcon."

Rarity realized her mistake "Oh, um my apologies."

Han seemed to ignore the apology as the ramp opened as he walked in, followed by Luke, Leia, and the Equestrians. They walked through a short corridor to an open area with a communal space with a table in front of it and a relief pilot bunk. There were also two robots, one was a good bipedal robot and the other was shorter, on wheels, and was white and blue.

"Ah, Masters Solo and Luke and Miss Leia, you've returned." he greeted. He then noticed the strange creatures "Oh, I didn't know that you were bringing animals in here."

"Hey! We're not animals." Spike exclaimed.

"Oh my, they appear to be inteeligent, how wonderful. Greeting, I am C-3PO, human cyborg rellations, and this is my counter part, R2D2." he introduced as R2D2 made some kind of beeping noises. Rarity smiled at his manners.

"I am Rarity. I must say darling, I am impressed with your gold plating."

"Why thank you miss Rarity."

"Oh oh, does RD2D do parties?" Pinkie asked excitedly.

"Of course not, he is programmed for flying a starfighter and so much more." C-3PO explained.

"Oh, then can you do parties?" Pinkie was hopping in her spot with excitement.

"Certainly not, I am programmed for educate and protocol. I can also speak over six million forms of communication."

"Huh, well it looks like I'll have to do a little reprograming." Pinkie smiled evilly.

"Excuse me?" C-3PO asked but before he could do anything, Pinkie suddenly appeared right behind him and simply took off the gold plating on the back of his head and started messing around with the buttons.

"Stop that. Stop that immediately!" C-3PO panicked but there was no use. Pinkie flipped a switch that turned off his vision. "My eyesight! I cannot see. Artoo do something."

R2D2's reply was only a few beeps.

"What do you mean this is enjoyable to watch?"

"Pinkie, get off him." Luke said.

"Pinkie Pie, get down, that is extremely rude." Rarity demanded.

"Oh alright." Pinkie then just simply jumped off Threepio's back after turning his vision back on.

"Thank you very much." Threepio said sharply.

"Your welcome." Pinkie smiled, like he was showing real gratitude.

Suddenly a noise was heard, it sounded like a growl coming from a lion or a bear. They turned their heads to the corridor entrance to see a bipedal hairy creature.

"M-m-m-monster!" Fluttershy cowered.

Han rolled his eyes "Will you relax already?" he approached the hairy creature "He's not gonna hurt you. This is my co pilot, Chewbacca or Chewie for short."

Chewbacca made some growling noises in response.

"I know they look weird but it looks like we're stuck with them." Han replied as it looked like he understands him.

The ponies and Spike seemed to calm down a little seeing that he wasn't a threat.

"Chewie this is...uh I never got your names." Han said.

Twilight stepped forward "I am Princess Twilight Sparkle" she then gestured to everypony "this is Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Spike, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity."

Chewie gurgled something in response.

"Why does he talk like that?" Rainbow asked.

"Because he's a Wookie, talking like that is how their supposed to speak." Han explained, he then turned to the corridor "Alright, I'm gonna change out of this stormtrooper armor and we're gonna fly out of here."

"Why didn't we use the other ship?" Spike asked.

"Because this is the fastest ship in the galaxy, made the cessel run in twelve parsects." Han explained as he left, followed by Luke and Leia. They were gonna take turnes changing in a room that only one could fit in.