• Published 20th Oct 2017
  • 933 Views, 55 Comments

Spiders and Destiny: A New Beginning - Funnel Web



It's been almost a few months since Midnight died. But now that Twilight is on Earth, trying to get her crown back. While Young Earth Midnight is trying to become a hero and tries to help out Twilight. What he doesn't know is that she is not the same

  • ...
8
 55
 933

Chapter 13 The Aftermath

Wolf-Spider wakes up from the ground. When his eyesight returned to him, he saw a huge hole in the ground right next to the school and the mane 6 right beside that hole, laying on the ground. Wolf-Spider runs up to Twilight and holds her in his hands, hoping that she’s alright. Wolf-Spider takes off his mask. Twilight opens her eyes to see Midnight’s face. She smiles.

“Twilight, you son of a bitch” Midnight said with a smile on his face.

“Midnight, you kiss your mother with that mouth”? Twilight joked.

“Oh, you” Midnight replied with happy tears in his eyes as he presses his lips against hers.

After the kiss, Twilight and Midnight heard a moan coming from inside the hole. Twilight walks up to the hole to see Sunset Shimmer back to her human form, defeated.

“You will never rule Equestria. Any power you may have had in this world is gone. Tonight, you’ve shown everyone who you really are. You’ve shown them what is in your heart” Twilight said.

“I….I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know there was another way” Sunset Shimmer said with tears in her eyes.

“The Magic of Friendship doesn’t just exist in Equestria. It’s everywhere. You can seek it out or you can forever be alone. The choice is yours”.

“B-but all I’ve ever done since being here is drive everyone apart. I don’t know the first thing about friendship”.

Twilight offers Sunset Shimmer a helping hand up and says “I bet they can teach you”. Midnight walks up to Sunset and puts him hand up to her eyes and clears up her tears.

“Y-you forgive me? After all I did”? Sunset asked Midnight.

“Listen. We all make mistakes in our lives, Sunset. Even me….I’ve done terrible things, too. But that doesn’t mean that we can’t make up for them. Like my mother once said “With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility”. You still have a chance to make up for your mistakes. And if you do, I know that you’ll go far” Midnight explained.

“Th-thank you” Sunset said as she hugs Midnight.

Midnight hugs back and Twilight and the mane 6 join in the hug. Midnight looks at his watch that Twilight still has…...15 minutes. Midnight asks Twilight “Hey Twily, we still got time for one last dance. Wanna make it worth it”? Twilight smiles and grabs Midnight’s hand.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On the stage, Twilight grabs a microphone and starts to sing with her crown upon her head.

I know, you see. Somehow, the world will change for me and be so wonderful”.

Midnight gives Sunset another microphone and tells Sunset “trust me” before Sunset goes on stage with Twilight and sings with her.

Here I am, once again. Feeling lost, but now and then”.

Live life. Breath air. I know somehow, we’re gonna get there and feel so wonderful”.

“When you figure out how the lost in the moment you disappear”.

“It’s all for reeeeeeeeal”.

Midnight comes out with his own microphone and sings “I’m telling you just how I feel” and the mane 5 join him, Twilight and Sunset. The group was divided into two groups of 4. The first group was Midnight, Twilight, Sunset and Fluttershy. The second group was Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash. They went singing back to back.

You don’t have to be afraid to put your dream in action. You’re never gonna fade, you’ll be the main attraction-”.

“Wake up the members of my nation. It’s your time to be-”.

“Not a fantasy. (Not a fantasy) Just remember me. (Just remember me) When it turns out right. (When it turns out right)-”

“Cause there’s no chance, unless you take one. And the time you see-”.

“Now, if you live in your imagination, Tomorrow, you’ll be everybody’s fascination”.

“You see the brighter side of every situation”

“In my victory. (In my victory) Just remember me when I make it shine”!

“Leave it all to me! (Leave it all to me)”!

“When I make it shine (just leave it all to me)”

“When you live in your imagination (Leave it all to me) When I make it shine”!

Everyone comes together into one group.

Leave it! Make it! Leave it! Make it! Leave it! Make it! Leave it all to shine”!

Midnight and Twilight finish the song.

When I make it Shine! (Just leave it all to me)”.

When the song ended, Midnight gives Twilight a french kiss and the mane 6 and Sunset join in for a group photo.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the end of the dance, The mane 6 and Midnight are outside in a group hug. Everyone was sad that Twilight has to see. Twilight was sad of the fact that Midnight can’t come along. But Midnight did say something that made Twilight happy.

“Hey babe, I don’t care if I can’t come along. But there’s something that we want but we can’t have. But there is an exception. You may have not saved the Midnight from your world, but you saved this one, and that’s all that matters. So, I’m gonna make a promise to you. I promise that if there a slight chance that there’s a version of you in this world, I will protect her with my life. I will protect her like she was my own flesh and blood. But, I did learn something from you. You’re right. I can’t always carry the weight of world around my shoulders. Which is what friends are for. That’s what a true friend is. Anyway, I have to stay because there’s stuff that I need to do. There’s still that mystery person that almost ratted out the portal. The only research I’ve found of that person was that he or she lives in the city, somewhere. I will find that person and destroy all of the evidence of there was a portal, here in the first place. So….I guess...this is goodbye...for now” Midnight said.

“Yeah...I guess so” Twilight replied.

Midnight hugs Twilight for the last time. Twilight walks up to the portal with Spike but was interrupted by Midnight’s voice.

“Wait! Before you go, I wanna give you this” Midnight said as he grabs something out of his pocket.

Twilight was shocked of what she saw. It was a beautiful necklace with a spider in the middle with a purple gem in the center of the spider. She knew it was the same gem that Midnight used to fight Sunet, earlier that night. The chain resembled webbing. But when she opened up the spider, it was a small picture of herself with Midnight. Twilight starts shedding happy tears as Midnight puts the necklace around her neck.

“It’s something to remember me, by. Plus, I know you’ll take real good care of the power stone. No one in this world can control that much power. Even me. But in your world, your magic can contain the power inside that infinity stone. So..I’m passing on the role of guardian of the stone to you, Twilight” Midnight said.

“Oh, Midnight…..I love you so much” Twilight said as she kisses Midnight for one last time.

As they depart from the kiss, Midnight watches as Twilight and Spike leave. Midnight wipes out the tears he was shedding and looks behind him to see the mane 6. They all had smiles on their faces for Midnight.

“Thank you all, so much” Midnight said to the girls as he leaves the school. Not to Equestria, but to Canterlot City.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolf-Spider was swinging around the rooftops of Canterlot City until he comes across Master Strike and Spider-Man.

“Way to go, kid. I knew you had it in ya” Master Strike said to Wolf-Spider.

“Yeah...aaaand...I think I now know why you sent me there. Did you sent me to that school so I can be more mature and take this hero thing more seriously”? Wolf-Spider asked the both of them.

“Yeah, pretty much” Spider-Man replied.

“By the way, what happened to that other guy, back in the beginning? You know, that crime boss guy”

“Oh, him? Let’s just say that he has nice home”.

Meanwhile back in Ryker’s Island, the crime boss is sitting in a cell, behind bars.

Back to Wolf-Spider, Master Strike, and Spider-Man. They hang on the rooftop. Wolf-Spider asks “So, Am I gonna see you guys, again”? Before Master Strikes replied and says “Sure, you’re one of us” as both Spider-Man and Master Strike swing away. Wolf-Spider smiles behind his mask and pulls out his mixtape, puts on his headphones and plays Bob Seger’s “Old Time Rock And Roll”. But before he starts singing, he looks at the camera and says to the audience “Th-th-th-th-that’s all, folks. See you in “Spiders and Magic Equestria girls”. And that’s the bottom line, cause Wolf-Spider said so”. Wolf-Spider starts dancing across the rooftops as the credits show on the left.

THE END

End Credit Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjhkSjb41VQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Okn0WpJqgHE&app=desktop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90nEik1_Vbg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret Ending

There was a secret room in somewhere in the vacuum of space and time. A giant spear pops up from the ground with a blue gem inside this some kind of ice shard at the tip of the spear. A mysterious creature grabs the spear and says “Fine….I’ll do it, myself” as the creature comes out of the shadows to reveal…………………………………..The Storm King!

The Storm Is Coming!