• Published 20th Oct 2017
  • 942 Views, 55 Comments

Spiders and Destiny: A New Beginning - Funnel Web



It's been almost a few months since Midnight died. But now that Twilight is on Earth, trying to get her crown back. While Young Earth Midnight is trying to become a hero and tries to help out Twilight. What he doesn't know is that she is not the same

  • ...
8
 55
 942

Chapter 12 The Final Battle Part 2

She places the crown upon her head and the crown starts freaking out. Dark magic started shooting out of it. Then all of a sudden, the dark magic went “BOOM” as it started to cover up Sunset Shimmer’s body. She was becoming a monster! He eyes started to glow. The crown was taking over her body. Her hands turned into red claws. Her boots turned into fire boots. She grew a fire tail. Her face was becoming more demonic. When the transformation was complete, she completely transformed into a demonic monster. Sunset Shimmer opens her demonic eyes and she just laughs. Then, she uses her new powers to turn Snips and Snails into demons like her.

“This is going to be so cool” Snips said.

Both demon Snips and Snails start walking towards Twilight’s friends. While that was happening, the people inside the school saw the demon that Sunset Shimmer has become and they start panicking and blocking the main doors. But Sunset Shimmer just laughs.

“I had to jump through so many hoops, tonight, just to get my hands on this crown. And it really should have been mine, all along. But let’s let bigons be bigons. I am your princess, now. And you will be loyal to ME”! Sunset Shimmer said as she uses her magic to crush the main entrance to let herself in.

Everyone starts panicking until someone points at something from outside. Sunset Shimmer turns around to see a man in a yellow and green costume on a strand of webbing, kicking her in the face and sending her through a wall. Then, he webs up Snips and Snails feet, tieing them up and throwing them across the school. This mysterious hero had red, spider-like eyes, He had a yellow triangle-like symbol on his chest. His chest was normal green while his arms were dark green and his legs were light green. He had light yellow arm spikes and dark yellow gloves and boots.

“Midnight”? Twilight asked this mysterious hero.

“Get back! I may have knocked her out, but she’s not done yet. And...the name’s Wolf-Spider, Twilight” Wolf-Spider answered. “Also, thanks for the suit, Rarity”.

Sunset Shimmer gets up from the rubble and boooy is she mad. She starts flying and charges at Wolf-Spider. But he manages to dodge the attack and web her up with his webbing and throw her outside.

“I thought we had an agreement, Midnight”! Sunset said.

“Sorry, but I don’t take orders from psychotic, power-hungry maniacs. And I don’t care if you threaten my loved ones. ‘Cause I will always be there to protect them” Wolf-Spider said.

“You will regret the day you’ve messed with me then, hero”! Sunset replied as she breaks through the webbing.

“Aw snap”!

Sunset tackles him to the ground and starts choking on him. But thanks to some tech guys, Rarity managed to ask for some help with the suit and added a few gadgets to it. His arm spikes can expand and can shot out of just like a canon and Sunset doesn’t even know it, yet. But Wolf-Spider does.

“You can’t rely on anyone, these days. You’ve gotta do everything yourself. Speaking of which, you wanna know why I got this way”? Sunset asked Wolf-Spider with a sinister grin on her face.

“No. But I know how you got THESE” Wolf-Spider replied, shooting his spikes at her, blinding her with confusion. (HA! I see what he did there. Dark Knight reference)

Wolf-Spider manages to get up, grabs the symbol off of his chest and throws it at Sunset like a boomerang with a rope attached to it. Wolf-Spider’s symbol manages to tie up Sunset Shimmer’s legs thanks to that rope. But she manages to burst out of that trap as well and keeps on chasing him. Sunset gets ticked and she says “So, you like using your toys. Well, say hello to my toys” as she unleashes a bunch of lightning bolts at Wolf-Spider. Wolf-Spider’s mind goes everywhere. Time slows down and Wolf-Spider tries his best to dodge the lightning strikes as best as he could. But when Wolf-Spider looks up, Sunset Shimmer manages to get a few punches. The third punch, Wolf-Spider counters and delivers Sweet Chin Music (a big superkick) across her lower jaw which sends her flying and spinning through another wall. Sunset Shimmer bursts out of the rubble quickly and tackles Wolf-Spider to the ground.

“You ready to give up”? Wolf-Spider humorously asked as Sunset Shimmer just roars at him. “Guess I’ll take that as a no”.

Wolf-Spider pushes Sunset Shimmer off of him and lands a few punches on her. His instincts started to kick in. He starts running as the speed of sound, trying to avoid as many punches from Sunset Shimmer as he can and giving her a few punches of his own as he says to himself “I can do this….for her”! But Sunset was too fast as she manages to give Wolf-Spider a close-line, making his slip and have him hit a wall but not hard enough for the wall to turn into rubble. Wolf-Spider struggles on getting up but Sunset’s boots steps on one of his hands and starts crushing it.

“Look at the famous superhero, now. You stupid, pathetic waste. If you and Twilight wouldn’t have interfered with my plans, your deaths would have been quick and painless. But now, you’ve really ticked me off. After I’m done with you and Equestria, I’m gonna make sure Twilight suffers for what she has failed to do and then I’m gonna finish her, nice and slow”.

Wolf-Spider tries to struggle but her boot was giving him too much pain. He couldn’t get up. He was stuck. But...just when Sunset Shimmer was about to finish Wolf-Spider off, someone kicks her in the face, sending her flying….again.

Sunset Shimmer gets up to see a person in a pink costume with webbing covering it, a white spider symbol on her chest, big white eyes, and familiar pink and purple hair on the back of her head. She soon realizes that it was Twilight Sparkle! Sunset Shimmer charges at her but Twilight just instantly gives Sunset a demon size, falcon punch. Twilight runs up to Wolf-Spider, trying to get him back up.

“Midnight, you okay”? Twilight asks Wolf-Spider.

“Twilight? What are you doing here? This is my fight” Wolf-Spider said.

“Not just yours, anymore it’s not. I’m here to help. Look, you’ve done a lot for me, Midnight. And I’m not gonna stand by and watch you die, trying to save me and the rest of the world. You can’t always have the fate of the world carried on your shoulders. We always do it with help from our friends. So please, let me fight with you. Not for you”.

Wolf-Spider gets up and………...accepts Twilight’s help and shakes her hand. Twilight replies “Also, call me Spider-Twi” before Wolf-Spider nods his head in approval.

Then suddenly, Wolf-Spider’s eye changed. They were no longer purple and monster-like. They were turning back to normal. Then...his suit starts to change. All of that green and red start to turn into gold. It was Wolf-Spider’s Super Form!

Wolf-Spider starts floating until he looks back at Twilight and gives her, his hand. Twilight grabs his hand and then SHE starts to change as well. Her pink suit was turning blue, Her eyes were covered in a blue like substance that looked like glasses but more awesome-like. Her hair turned into a red, pink, and light blue striped. Wings that resembled crystals forged behind Twilight’s back. Twilight’s transformation was complete. Now Twilight has a Super Form of her own!

“Let’s finish this fight, Super Spider Style”! Wolf-Spider shouted as both of them flew towards Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset Shimmer throws 2 fireballs at both of them but they dodged the fireballs. Both spiders give the demon a huge double-uppercut to the jaw, sending her flying. Sunset Shimmer gets up but not on time. Wolf-Spider web shoots her feet, causing her to trip and fall down. Then, Spider-Twi uses her magic to confuse Sunset. It’s super effective! (HA! See what I did there?) Wolf-Spider jumps in the air and delivers a giant powerbomb. Spider-Twi flies up to Sunset Shimmer and when she got up, Spider-Twi gave Sunset Shimmer a headbutt so hard, that it showed an x-ray of Sunset’s skull cracking. Sunset falls to the ground, screaming in pain. She was beaten. Wolf-spider and Spider-Twi return to their normal forms, believing that the fight was over. But...they were wrong. Wolf-Spider runs up to Sunset, ready to remove the crown from Sunset’s head, but..she tricked him. Without looking, Sunset delivers a low-blow! (OOOOH! That’s gonna hurt in the morning).

“OOOOOOOOH! My tenders” Wolf-Spider said with a crack in his voice, falling to the ground.

Sunset just laughs as she gets up and says “Is that your best? HA! That didn’t even make me flinch”.

Twilight’s friends rush over to pick up Wolf-Spider. Rarity asks “Darling, are you okay”?

Wolf-Spider just replies “What can I say except you’re welcome” before passing out.



To Be Continued......

Author's Note:

Both Spider Twi and Wolf-Spider vectors belong to Alvaxerox