• Published 20th Oct 2017
  • 945 Views, 55 Comments

Spiders and Destiny: A New Beginning - Funnel Web



It's been almost a few months since Midnight died. But now that Twilight is on Earth, trying to get her crown back. While Young Earth Midnight is trying to become a hero and tries to help out Twilight. What he doesn't know is that she is not the same

  • ...
8
 55
 945

Chapter 1 The Beginning

It’s been almost a year since Wolf-Spider’s death. Twilight took the role as Equestria’s new hero, and Equestria was in peace. Twilight faced many foes since she became Equestria’s hero. She fought against a bunch of everfree vines, and Lord Tirek, himself. Being a hero was not easy. You have your ups and you have your downs. But in the end, Twilight would always find a way to win. But all of that was about to change. One night in Canterlot, a few guards were guarding the entrance to the Canterlot Castle, just standing there and talking.

“Hey”.

“Yeah”?

“You ever wonder why we’re here”?

“It’s one of life’s great mysteries, isn’t it? Why ARE we here?...Are we the product of..some cosmic coincidence or...is there really a god..watching everything, you know, with a plan for us and stuff?….I don’t know man, but it keeps me up at night”.

“...............What? I mean why are we out here at the main entrance”?

“Oh...uuhh…...yeah”.

“And what was that stuff about god”?

“Umm..n-nothing”.

“Do you wanna talk about it”?


“No”.

“You sure”?

“Yeah”.

“Seriously, though. Why are we out here? As far as I can tell, it’s a high level security castle. No way in or out”.

“Mmhmm”.

“The only reason why we got assigned to this job was because Celestia told us to. And the only reason why Celestia assigned us out here is because this castle needs more security”.

“Yeah. That’s because we’re guarding the entrance from any bandits and stuff like that”.

“Nono. What I mean is….if we lost and they were to take over this castle and take over Equestria, they would have basically nothing to conquer. What are they gonna do, then”?

“What’s up with that, anyway? I mean, I signed up to fight some monsters. Next thing I know, Wolf-Spider sacrificed himself to save Equestria from the forces of evil and I’m stuck here at the entrance of a big castle, guarding from a bunch of bandits”.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile from a long distance, a mysterious figure with binoculars with evil eyes. She twists some kind of device and throws it at the guards. The device goes off and a bunch of gas bursts out. It appeared to be a smoke bomb. The mysterious mare walks in the front entrance and heads inside the castle. She appears to be after something. She reaches to one of the bedrooms and spots Twilight sleeping. She wants Twilight’s crown!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Five hours ago…..in another world. A group of thugs with their boss with them. They walk inside what appears to be a magic shop. When they walk inside the store, the a mysterious boy in a green hoodie is shown at the other side of the shop, with headphones and reading a few magic comic books.

The crime boss walks up to the cashier and says “Do you how hard it is to find a magic shop opened this late”? As he pulls a gun on the cashier.

“Please. Just take my cash and leave” the cashier said in fear while holding his hands up.

“Shshsh. Calm down. We’re not here for your money. Grab the spell books”.

The crime boss’s men start grabbing spell books left and right. Every single one off of every bookshelf. Until one of the thugs spot the boy with the green hood. The thug pulls out his gun and says “Alright, kid. Put you hands where I can see them”.

But the kid didn’t answer. The thug gets annoyed and walks towards the boy and says “Hey, I said hand in the air. Are you deaf or something?’. The thug grabs the boy by his shoulder to get his attention to see that the boy has a mask had headphones on. The boy takes them off and asks “Yes”?.

“I said put your hands in the air, now” the thug said.

“Are you..robbing me”?

“YES”!.

“Ooooh”.

The boy smiles as he kicks the thug literally out of the shop. Another thug tries to stop the thug, but the boy used his crowbar to give the thug a smack across the jaw and sending him through the window. The kid jumps through the window and the crime boss look at the boy to see that he looks like a vigilante. The boy throws his crowbar around like they were nun-chucks just to show the thugs his menacing pose.

“Okay then…...BOOOYS”! The crime boss said as his henchmen went after the vigilante boy.

The thugs opened fire on the boy but he blocked him by spinning his crowbar so fast, that it deflected the bullets. When the thugs ran out of ammo, the boy threw his crowbar at one of them, and ran up to the thug so fast that he broke the sound barrier, literally sending the thug to the ground. The thug tried to get up but the boy grabbed his crowbar, put it in a golf-club position and shouted “FOUR” and sends the thug flying towards the rest of the other thugs, making a strike.

“You were very useless, truly you were. Well, boy, I think we can all say that it’s been an eventful evening. As as much as I love to stick around, I’m afraid THIS is where we part ways” the crime boss said as he threw a smoke bomb and starts running off, heading towards the roofs.

The boy clears the smoke and starts chasing after the crime boss. When he caught up to him on the roof, cornering him, he says “Hey! First of all: The name’s Wolf-Spider! And secondly: Stop right there! You’re going to jail”.

The crime boss just sighs and says “You’re so persistent” as he jumps off the roof. Wolf-Spider looks down the roof to see that the crime boss jumped on a jet. Wolf-Spider uses his impact webbing to stop the jet and apparently, it’s working.

“That little brat just won’t quit! Hey, boss. A little help here”? The crime boss asked his boss as a mysterious figure lets go of the wheel and lets the crime boss take control as she opens a front door and starts throwing fireballs.

Wolf-Spider dodges them but lets go of the jet in the process. He shoots a big strand of webbing to grab the jet and tries to use all of his strength to pull it back. But he’s stuck. Just when the mysterious figure threw another fireball at Wolf-Spider, another mysterious figure grabs the fireball and throws it back. But when the fireball with the mysterious figure in the jet, it hit the jet as well. That causing Wolf-Spider to let go because he couldn’t hold on to the plane much longer. The jet flies away and the crime boss and the mysterious figure got away. The other mysterious figure turns to Wolf-Spider

“You’re….Master Strike!...Can I have your autograph”?! Wolf-Spider said out of excitement.


To Be Continued.........

Author's Note:

Base and Credit Link: https://plus.google.com/107068235853132300756/posts/SVbcwfcFi7s


Character owned by Tmntfan1995 and picture is made by Alvaxerox