• Published 22nd Oct 2017
  • 623 Views, 45 Comments

Synthetic but living - Dark Nightshade



A guy finds a living piece of technology, and starts to model others after it. But the government is trying to do the same thing with war machines

  • ...
1
 45
 623

An organic repurpasing machine?

Raw Data nodded.

"What do you need me to make?" he asked.

"You will be making something that will repurpose organic matter," Ultrabyte said. "Don't worry, I'll be showing you the blueprints and information to build it."

"Ok, but before that, I need you to tell me more about how you came to be in this phone," Raw Data said. "You mentioned the military?" Ultrabyte nodded.

"Yeah. They heard about these experiments, and decided that they were perfect for creating war machines," she said. "And because I was the only successful experiment, they tried to take me and use me for war. Fortunately, I got away, but now I'm trapped in here."

"Wow," Raw Data said. "Good thing I found you then." Suddenly, a thought came to his mind. "Wait, what if the military finds you?" Ultrabyte shook her head and grinned.

"Oh, they won't," she said. "Now, also, thanks for not using a charging cord." As she finished saying that, she started to blush.

"Um, ok, you're welcome," Raw Data said. "Uh, why are you thanking me for that?" Ultrabyte's blush deepened.

"It's because the charging hole is like another one of my....holes," she said.

"What?" Raw Data asked, confused as to what she was talking about.

"You know, my....thing," she said.

"What thing?" Raw Data asked.

"Did you ever have 'The Talk' with your parents?" Ultrabyte asked.

"The sex talk?" Raw Data asked. When Ultrabyte nodded, Raw Data answered "No, I never got it." Ultrabyte snickered.

"Well then, I guess I'll need to tell you about that later, but for now, just don't use a charging cord," she said. "Oh, and also don't press the on button or volume buttons, please."

"Let me guess, those connect to other parts of your body that you don't want me to touch?" Raw Data asked. He heard a snap from the speaker followed by "Spot on."

"So, other than that, what else should I know about?" Raw Data asked.

"Try not to drop me," Ultrabyte said. "I don't really have any other...sensitive areas."

"Ok, good. Now that we got that over with, I still have a few questions," Raw Data asked.

"Ask away," Ultrabyte said.

"How does it feel it be inside a phone?" Raw Data asked.

"Well, it's a lot different than what you're feeling," Ultrabyte said. "Besides from having physical feeling, it's kind of like floating. You're able to access tons of information at any given moment, and you can put yourself into a video, and someone's point of view." Raw Data stared at Ultrabyte in awe.

"Awesome!" he said. "Now, this matter converting machine thing, how does it work?"

"Well, the name is kinda self explanatory," Ultrabyte said. "It converts organic matter into other organic matter, and that is how we will remake my body."

"Are you sure this'll work?" Raw Data asked. Ultrabyte's head bobbed up and down.

"I've gone over the formulas and it should perfectly recreate my body," she said. "As long as the machine has been built properly, anyway."

"And what then?" Raw Data asked. "What will happen after that?" Ultrabyte paused for a few seconds.

"Lets cross that bridge when we get to it," she said. "Now, it's Friday afternoon. "You could finish, like, half the machine if you have all the right stuff close by." Raw Data grinned.

Well, mom and dad always said that I needed to do something important, he thought. Who knows who this could help? Besides from Ultrabyte, anyway.

"Well then, show me the schematics," Raw Data said. As the screen turned blue, Raw Data hummed in delight.

"By that sound, I'm guessing you have most of these materials?" Ultrabyte asked.

"Yes, and the ones that I don't have are easy to get," Raw Data said. "Well, it looks like I have a lot of work to do."