• Published 27th Mar 2018
  • 1,945 Views, 26 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls - Gundam Extreme Versus Magic - GundamBrony



The Rainbooms prepare for a new battle with Equestria magic now on the line as a new danger arise, pitting Magic against Machines......

  • ...
4
 26
 1,945

Chapter 1 - New Student

In the night time, a moving van was parked onto a new house, filled with boxes scattered across the garage. A moving truck was parked next to the side and movers were carefully lifting up the furniture to the new house The car door open and a man, having a young but gruff and matured look, sighed happily.

"Well, welcome to our new home of the city of Canterlot Town." he said while gave a bright smile "It's been a while since I moved back to my old home town. I can't believe everything changes since I moved with my parents as a kid."

A woman, being a gentle yet firm and brave, came to him and gave a kiss on his cheek "I can't believe that your parents allow you to buy their old house, Time Break ."

He nodded "Yeah, even though it was old, it still holds some precious memories, River Wave."

She smiled at her husband then noticed that someone is missing.

"Oh right, I forgot," he turned to the moving truck "Chrono, c'mon, check out our new house."

Coming out of the van is a red hair young boy, wearing a red shirt with a gear like symbol with a flame on the middle and a brown khaki pants that was bagged along with his black shoes. He gave a unimpressed look while walking with his hand on his pocket.

"So this is where we going to live?" he asked.

"Yep, our grandparents' house. Since we got a call from Canterlot Science Team to have another interview, they were lucky to give us this house so we can live there and hope we can finally land on that job."

"If not, then it'll be a waste." he muttered, looking away as River came to him and hug him.

"Oh sweetie, it's going to be okay, we'll going to make sure we get this job. And we promise, no more moving town to town, okay? Beside, you're going to make so many new friends." she said and he just nodded.

"Okay so we just need to get the boxes in and then we can rest for the day. Chorno, in the meanwhile, I already met up with the principal of the new school, Canterlot High. She got the forms ready so you'll be going to school tomorrow."

"Canterlot High? Why not Crystal Prep Academy?" Chrono asked.

Time Break shook his head "No way you're going to that school filled with snoobish and mean looking students who cares about success. Trust me, being there and hate it. Canterlot High is the place where I graduated and one of my dearest school I went when I was your age."

"If you boys are done, then we need to get the stuff inside!" River called them and they headed to the van to pick up boxes to the new house. Chrono just gaze at the clear blue skies and memories of him moving town to town, not having long lasting friendships, and feeling empty.

It's just going to end up like the usual. Friendship is nothing but a wasteful thought. The only thing matters is my machines. My Gundams who always there and will continue that way.


Morning came and Chrono woke up in his new room. There was shelves and tables on the side but there are still boxes on the other side. Groaning, he came to the bathroom and brush teeth in the bathroom. Once dressed up to his usual clothes, he walked down the stairs where his parents are eating some bacon and eggs.

"Morning." he said with a emotionless tone.

"Morning, Chrono." their parents said and he sat down where he got a paper plate and start eating. His parents sat down with him and they tried to have a conversation, but only silence was filled since Chrono just eating the food and not talking.

Time Break coughed a bit, trying to break the ice "So Chrono, do you know who you're supposed to meet?"

"Principal Celestia?" he said "Is she an old friend of yours?"

"Yep, she was the reason I able to get you to attend this school." he gave a smile but dropped upon him having a emotionless look. He sighed "Look, I know you're feeling upset about this but like your mother said, we're going to get this job and we promise that we will never move around states again."

Her mother interject "Yes, so in the meanwhile, try to make new friends and-"

"I don't need new friends nor want any." Chrono said as he sat up and put the paper plates and plastic forks in the trash "I only need is my machines."

"Sweetie, you can't live your life with only your kits forever. You need to make new friends, because-"

"I'm going to get my stuff ready." he interrupted and goes back upstairs.

Both of their parents gave a sad sighed. Since they been moving house to house, state to state, friendship is hard for Chrono embrace not after he never get the chance to make long lasting friendship.

"Oh, I hope the school can help him with our mistakes, Time Break." River said to her husband "At this rate, he'll be no longer be the happy and cheerful son we know and love and it'll be much difficult for him should he grow up."

"I know, but we had to. Beside, Principal Celestia said there's a group of people who can help him. I just hope they can help him too. If not......." he sighed and place his hands on his face. "Oh god, we just want a job and a normal life here. We got to get this position so we can make sure we can finally stay here."

River nodded and Chrono came down with his backpack ready. Time Break got out of the kitchen and both headed outside.


Before Movie Magic

At Canterlot High, all of the students were hanging outside while some are heading inside, doing their usual daily life around the school. It's has been a week after their trip to Camp Everfree and right now, they able to make enough money to repair the damage around the camp.

Across the hallways to the music room, a harmonious music was heard as seven girls were playing a new song. From left to right a butter yellow girl with a soft pink hair with a white dress with a green skirt was playing tambourine, a cyan girl with a messy rainbow hair wearing a sport like clothing with a rainbow like skirt design was shredding her electric guitar, a lavender girl with a purple hair with dark purple and hot pink streaks tied to a ponytail wearing a dress consist of a pink dress covered a blue dress with a purple skirt was in tune of the song, a peach girl with a blond hair tied to a ponytail wearing a hat and have a southern western style was also playing a guitar, from the middle, a light pink girl with a puffy hair that shaped to that of a cotton candy with a colorful dress was drumming the beats of the music, a snow white girl with a curly hair and a elegant dress was playing the keytar, and a orange girl with a red and yellow hair streaks of a sunlight with a jacket covered her clear light green dress was also in tune with the music. Those seven girls are the Rainbooms consist of Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Sunset Shimmer.

Once they end the music with a beat, they cheered at the song they played.

"I got to say Fluttershy, you really outdone yourself with the song you made." Twilight said.

"Oh, thanks, I just had to find a lot of inspirations to get the song turned out." Fluttershy said.

"Well whatever you did, we are awesome with that!" Rainbow said "We should play that in case for the next Canterlot Musical Showcase!"

Applejack rolled her eyes "As long we don't have any of the magical stuff happening then we should be fine."

"And gives me time to get some new ideas for our new dress." Rarity said earning a sighed from Applejack but hold a smile.

"What's wrong with the ones we wore from the previously Musical Showcase?" Rainbow asked. "I look amazing in that."

"As much as I like the ones we wear, I like to make new variants of it. Beside, having the same would be dull continuous."

"Just as long as you don't overwork yourself, Rarity." Sunset said.

"Speaking of which, we should head back to class soon." Twilight said as they glance at the clock.

"And speaking of which, Sunset and I have art class on that day! I got some ideas after the song we played!" Pinkie said, earning smiles from her friends. Then her body begin to shake a bit along with her hair fizzed out.

"Pinkie what's wrong?" Sunset asked.

"I just have a strange feeling that we're going to get a new student coming here and a moody one at that!" Pinkie said, earning odd glance from them.

"Let me guess, you're Pinkie Sense told you about that?" Applejack asked and the bubby cheerful girl nodded.

"How you can know when a new student come?" Twilight asked, being a rational one.

"It's better if you just go with the flow Pinkie said." Sunset said "Trust me, Princess Twilight tried that and well........ let's just say, even she find the answer for that and it just drive her nuts."

Twilight nodded then a voice com was heard from the clock.

"Sunset Shimmer, please report to the Principal Office for a tour for a new student." Vice Principal Luna said over the coms of the speaker.

"Told you!" Pinkie said.

"In the meanwhile, we should head to class and meet up after school." Sunset said as she exited out of the music room with the others gathering their stuff and exit out.


In the Principal's office, Chrono sat down quietly while he Time Break explain to his old friend, Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna. After a few talk, he got up and gave a smile.

"Don't worry, you'll love it here." Time Break said as he exit out of the office leaving him alone with the two principals.

"All right, now since class is already started, your schedule will start tomorrow so until then, a student will give you around the school." Principal Celestia said only receive a silent nod.

"So is it true you and dad knew each other from teenage years?" Chrono asked though in a monotone voice.

"We were classmate and friend. He always love coming here because of his interested in time base science." Principal Celestia said.

'Knock! Knock!'

"Come in." As the door opens, Chrono take glance at the student and for strange reason, his heart is beating faster upon first glance. A orange girl with a hair colored with red and yellow streaks wearing a black jacket and a beautiful light green dress.

'Okay, what's going on?' he thought and shaken those unnecessary thought out of him.

"You wish to see me, Principal Celestia?" Sunset asked.

"Yes," Principal Celestia point at Chrono "This is Chrono Flare, a new student who will be attending tomorrow so I was hoping if you can give him a tour across the campus?"

Sunset nodded then turned Chrono with a warmest smile then reach out her hand. "Hello, I'm Sunset Shimmer."

Chrono gave a cold glance then shook it "Chrono Blaze."

"Chrono Blaze? Interesting name." Sunset said "Anyway, I'll show you across the campus."

Chrono only nodded and both left the office.

"Sister, you think that Sunset and her friends can reach out to Chrono?" Vice Principal Luna asked and Principal Celestia sighed.

"I have faith that she and her friends can do it." Principal Celestia said "If Time Break went the trouble of ask us for this, then I can't turn back on my old friend's request."


"So this is the computer lab," Sunset point to the room of the hallway while Chrono was glance at the direction she's pointing "the's the science class on the left, next the Music Room, and from the two doors on left, the Algebra class, the art class, and the calculus class." He only nodded silently, taken glance at the room. At least, he can know where to go for tomorrow's class.

"Oh right," Sunset said and she show him on the wall, a poster of the upcoming Canterlot High Musical Showcase "We're about to do the second Canterlot High Musical Showcase on December at Camp Everfree."

"Musical Showcase?" Chrono asked.

"Yeah, it's where most of the students participate to play their own tunes. My friends and I were practicing for it."

Chrono nodded silently.

"Maybe you should go there too. I'm sure you love to particpa-"

"Not interested." he said in a monotone tone.

"How come?" Sunset asked.

"Just a waste." He said and he walked away to the front, leaving her alone.

'What's with his problem?' Sunset wondered of his attitude before the school bells rang for the end of the day.


On his way back home, Chrono open the door and laid his stuff down then climb up to his room and laid on the bed. Since his parents were on a interview for Canterlot Science University, his parents left him some food on the table. Notice that he didn't ate anything, he warm it up on the microwave and eat alone on the table.

His lips was curved into a deep frown and memories begin to swirled up, triggering his emotions.

'It's stupid.' a young boy was attending a elementary school and having friends. 'Life is nothing but a waste just like friendship.' another memory of him moving out to another country with his parents. 'I tried to have hope, but...' another shows him of having a soft smile with his new friends, but changed to that of his parents and himself moving to another country 'Having it cause nothing but pain and I can't hold those I want to be my friends.' He was shown to cry a lot on his bed, throwing a tantrum at his growth of his teen age 'It will be just the same; I'll move to another place and so forth because my damn parents can never get a hold on a job! I learned that truth, from everything that, the only thing matters is yourself, no one else and friendship and family are a waste of time.'

He glance at his model kit and hold one of them 'And you guys are the only thing I can rely on. My Gundams, my machines, no one else.'

Opening